Product development Jobs in Mumbai
A D2C eCommerce company based out of Mumbai
Our client is a brand co-creation platform that transforms powerful ideas into authentic, profitable, and experience-led brands that can define the future of brands in key consumption categories like fashion and lifestyle; food and FMCG, home and decor and beauty and wellness. They are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, marquee investors, and industry professionals who have expertise and experience in building some of the most popular brands in the country. They partner with passionate entrepreneurs to combine their collective learning and experience with data science, digital ethnography, and technology. platforms to build brands that connect to the new generation of Indian consumers.
What you’ll be doing
• Work with brand entrepreneurs to create and implement a forward looking product strategy. Influence technology choices and business strategy in creating multiple D2C brands across Food, Fashion, Home, Beauty and more simultaneously.
• Convert brand proposition into digital user experiences covering pre and post purchase journeys across channels such as D2C, Social Media, Whatsapp, Marketplaces and Metaverse by understanding business economics of brands in their first 1000 days.
• Raise the bar on customer empathy & quality of what we deliver, work with small & high performance teams to build products, managing a fast-paced agile delivery model.
• Analyse macro trends on user behaviour and adoption, predict technology shifts to identify innovative (sometimes first to market) product features and work with multiple tech startups to drive metrics and time to market.
• Talk the data language and drive a working environment fostering data driven decision making while running experiments, identifying gaps and prioritization.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with acute understanding of product market fit for every brand with ability to decide when to scale or sunset experiments/initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and come up with immediate & market first product propositions.
• End to end product development functional knowledge cutting across digital shopping journeys, marketing, contact centre operations, payments etc
• Track record of building and delivering high-quality digital products and complex roadmaps, ideally across multiple product categories with geo-distributed teams
• Ability to provide clarity, cut through clutter and being decisive on priorities and metrics.
• Ability to excite people through communication and presenting data in most the ambiguous situations.
• Ability to define short term goals & metrics (sometimes on a weekly basis) and align teams on how-lists.
• Passion for technology and pro-activeness in developing and/or integrating home developed or 3rd party applications.
· Head the product management for the 3rd party products including Smallcase, Mutual Funds, IPO, Insurance, Loan, Credit cards, Bank accounts, Gold, Bonds, etc.
· Lead a team of 7-10 Product Managers
· Responsible for revenue, market share, vol. of these products from 3 channels – online platforms, digital marketing, offline channels
· Own process and product development for these products
· Continuous competition tracking
· Training the various channels on products
· Coordinating with various teams to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
· Responsible for timely responding and resolving client queries / complaints
· Preparing volume/revenue/usage data reports
· Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, Design, Technology, Program, and External vendors
· Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage
· Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features
· Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product
· The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease – in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior
· We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer
· Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success – a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for
· The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle – having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage
· Past experience in industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Content-tech, Edu-tech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. is an add-on but not at all mandatory
· Min. 3 years of product management experience in owning/growing 3rd party products
· Awesome communication and relationship building skill
· Able to solve complex problems in an structured manner
Reporting to: Product Head Location: Mumbai
• Head the product management for the 3rd party products including Smallcase, Mutual Funds, IPO, Insurance, Loan, Credit cards, Bank accounts, Gold, Bonds, etc.
• Lead a team of 7-10 Product Managers
• Responsible for revenue, market share, vol. of these products from 3 channels – online platforms, digital marketing, offline channels
• Own process and product development for these products
• Continuous competition tracking
• Training the various channels on products
• Coordinating with various teams to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
• Responsible for timely responding and resolving client queries / complaints
• Preparing volume/revenue/usage data reports
• Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, Design, Technology, Program, and External vendors
• Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage
• Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features
• Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product
• The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease – in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior
• We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer
• Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success – a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for
• The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle – having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage
• Past experience in industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Content-tech, Edu-tech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. is an add-on but not at all mandatory
• Min. 3 years of product management experience in owning/growing 3rd party products
• Awesome communication and relationship building skill
• Able to solve complex problems in an structured manner
Reporting to: Product Head
at Maloo india
- Develop a company's strategy around technology and product to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Provide technical vision and strategy for the team.
- Own technical architecture for the application and infrastructure for the product
- Discover and help implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance, data protection and security processes
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Lead the team on design and execution of the engineering roadmap with a focus on engineering excellence in all aspects of the execution.
- Establish repeatable processes and methods that ensure a high level of productivity, quality, and reliability.
- Proven experience as a Project Head or similar leadership role with 5+ years of experience in a technology leadership role
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MS/MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- Must have hands-on experience in Java, Front end technologies like Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, AWS, Modular software development, multi-tenant architecture and highly scalable systems and Server Operating systems internals, benchmarking and performance tuning (Linux & Windows)
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
for leading startup healthcare
Greeting From MNR
Urgent opening for Product Manager
Location – Mumbai (WFO)
Product Manager, who reports and directly works with the VP Operations and manages end to end product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the development team to deliver winning products in line with organization’s core values and ethics.
- Automate workflows for Caregivers and Patients.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes business requirements..
- Works closely with Technology, Sales, Marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
- Develops positioning for improving the app experience of gig workers
- Helps optimize conversion of leads from our own website.
- Contribute your expertise to product documentation, training materials and marketing collateral for each product offering.
Education and Experience:
Selection based on expertise and depth of domain in B2C sectors preferably startups which catering to target centric hyper-growth organizations. However prior experience of1-2years in Consumer Product Development/ Digital Consumer Product would be preferable.
About Us :
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
- As a Product Manager, you will be closely working with the co-founders and understanding Market direction, competitive landscape & customer needs to build the Product Strategy & Product Roadmap.
- You will own the process, from ideation and prioritization of initiatives, detailed requirement and development, through deployment and go to market strategy and tracking results.
- Responsible for managing sprint cycles, spec documents creation, development and delivery with the engineering, design, data teams.
- Conduct user research to gain insights and feedback to incorporate into the product
- Communicate the vision of the product, value proposition and release goals to the cross-functional team as part of the release planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 6+ years of experience in product management or related field
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather & incorporate feedback and share opinions
- Ability to troubleshoot with engineers and triangulate on fixes required
- You can conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong delivery, attention to detail and bias for action, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You have the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
LogiNext is looking for a Product Delivery Manager to join its growing implementation and delivery team. As we experience exponential growth, we are looking for individuals having experience in implementing SaaS solutions for large, global enterprises. The ideal candidate will be an innovative self-starter comfortable working in a start-up environment and adept at managing client expectations. You will be the face of LogiNext to C-level executives and senior leaders of our enterprise clients.
You will develop the strategy behind implementations, and bring an obsession for exceeding customer expectations by delivering in accordance with project success metrics. You will also build long-term relationships with the clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between clients, cross-functional internal teams and other system integrators to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Work with Business Development, Product Management and Engineering team to build highly scalable SaaS products and integration modules
- Connect with clients to determine their technical and functional requirements and recommend appropriate solutions to ensure successful product implementation
- Prepare detailed project plans that blend client requirements well with the company’s visions and co-ordinate across various teams to establish smooth execution during all phases of project
- Adhere to the standards of scope, timeline and budget throughout the entire execution of project lifecycle and ensure success of the project
- Work closely with development team to explain the requirements and constantly monitor the progress
- Be hands-on, adopt practical approach to software and technology
- Suggest improvements in systems & processes and assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise
- Create technical content such as blogs, technical specification documents and system integration requirements documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in project and delivery management for Enterprise SaaS companies
- Solid technical background with minimum 2-years of hands-on experience in software development preferably in cloud technologies
- Proven ability to drive large scale global projects with deep understanding of agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgement and decision- making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Willingness to travel occasionally within India and internationally
at Data Sutram
Data Sutram is a Alternate Data Intelligence Enterprise that uses the power of external data sources to create key insights that generate value for businesses. It is one of the fastest growing companies in the space of Artificial Intelligence & Location Analytics in India and is funded by Indian Angel Network (IAN), 100x.VC (led by Sanjay Mehta) and the IIFL Fintech Fund (2021). It has been recognized as one of the ten startups in NetApp Global Accelerator Programme.
About the Role:
As Product (UX/UI) Designer at Data Sutram, you will be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. Ultimately, you shall create both functional and appealing beautiful features that address our customer's needs and help us grow our customer base. You will use your creativity and eye for design – along with your technical knowledge – to develop great experiences. You'll work with a product manager, communications strategist and our development team. Together you shall deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs and final products.
In this role, you'll have the privilege of being the voice of our customers and translate their needs into user-friendly designs. You will have a direct impact on the customer's user-experience of our product.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs & videos for marketing Data Sutram products.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Interact with customers to identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Create Style Systems for DS Products of the future.
- You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements.
- You know how to use the tools of the trade like, Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Marvel, Overflow.
- You have experience in Product Marketing.
- You have experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs.
- You have great communication skills both when interfacing with customers as well as when working with your team.
- Video Editing experience. (appreciated)
- You are able to lead complex projects from scratch.
2-3 years of experience in UI/UX design
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent Product Manager to become the eyes and ears of our clients and translate their needs into the world’s best SaaS product. You will work closely with the engineering, design and business development team to come up with the best strategy for product features and roadmap to solve on-ground logistics problems. You will be accountable for the entire product lifecycle, right from planning through development, go-live, and retirement phases.
You possess a strong understanding and experience in launching enterprise SaaS products with a customer centric vision. You have a passion to deep-dive into data and ability to make your decisions on basis of the data you have - or don’t have. You are a master at creating a win-win situation for your customers and your product by providing compatible world-class solutions to customers problem.
Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company’s vision Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups Listen to the clients on an ongoing basis, be a trusted advisor and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations Develop and launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all product deliverables and documentation such as PRD and Knowledge Base Be updated with the emerging trends in IT and technical architecture
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field 4 to 7 years of experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering 2+ years of experience in building global enterprise SaaS products Prior experience in logistics, supply chain, e-commerce or transportation domain is a plus Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
11+ years of industry experience in a technical role with hands-on coding experience.
Must be an expert in Java programming. Additionally, Grails & Groovy's programming knowledge
is good to have.
Good at SQL and RDBMS.
Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithmic processes for optimizing size/speed.
Good at designing multi-layered cloud solutions.
Proven capabilities in designing and implementing highly scalable performant distributed
Proficiency in Build, Test and Automation tools preferred (Jenkins, Ansible, GitLab etc).
Design and implement platform solutions that help build high-performance distributed systems.
Have a big focus and sizing, tuning and scalability of software components.
Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
Proactively diagnose problems and envisage the long-term life of the product focusing on reusable, extensible components.
Ensure agile delivery processes.
Communicate and facilitate solutions, support, product management and business teams with required product knowledge.
Build best practices in the engineering team.
- Develop product vision and key-value props for owned areas (strategy & roadmap). Drive alignment and excitement, aligning priorities and executing plans. Lead product development by collaborating with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, business development managers, marketers, and other product leads.
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, roadmap execution, customer needs, designs, product requirement documents
- Ensure accountability with Engineering (Internal/Vendor) on strict adherence to timelines & processes.
- Lead connection of technical and business worlds by breaking down complex problems into a roadmap and steps that drive product development.
- Understand markets, competition, and products in-depth to create clarity and drive the right set of requirements and specifications.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and market opportunities to drive improvements. Show empathy for customers, be sensitive to their needs and drive the feature team to deliver a great customer experience. Research and user test prototypes to maximise user satisfaction and performance
- Develop, cultivate and share thought leadership in emerging and trending technology areas.
- Define success criteria and performance metrics and drive telemetry requirements to measure results. Define, monitor, and analyse metrics for launched products and feed feedback into the product development process.
- An obsession with technology - pro-activeness in exploring and understanding the potential of technology and how to convert it to solve innate consumer needs
- Good in data-driven analytical skills and able to operate with partial information and ambiguity.
- Design thinking (UIUX), user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
Experience & Skills:
- 4 to 8 years experience, including product experience, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce/Edtech company
- B- Tech and MBA or equivalent experience (or equivalent industry experience)
- Track record of exhibiting technical depth and quick ramp-up on new products and technologies
- Ability to assume end-to-end ownership of large features and initiatives
- Proficiency in end-to-end innovation, planning, organizing, and executing.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude and great at dealing with ambiguity
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional teams
- Experience in identifying, analysing and interpreting data to make data-led product decisions
- Understanding of capturing user insights to create exceptional user experiences
- Excellent focus on attention to detail, with quantitative skills
- Experience in building & leading high-performance teams
- UI/UX skills with an ability to get the best out of designers and recognize great design
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
Why settle for a good job when you can have a great one..
What makes a job great
A great job satisfies your craving for intellectual challenge and creative energy. It fulfills your need to see your work impact the world in a meaningful way. It catalyses your development and personal growth. All this over and above financial factors like a good salary, benefits, and growth potential.
That’s what IDfy offers you. The opportunity to build products that will bring 3 Billion people into the formal economy in the next 5 years. Products that drive financial inclusion for the genuine while keeping businesses protected from fraud. A work environment that propels you to continuously learn, innovate and grow.
Who are we looking for?
● Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint
● Leading a team with a hands-on approach. Overall, 10-15 years of experience would be preferred.
● Architecture and Designing Key Components and frameworks.
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient
● Building Cloud-Native Applications that run on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS
● Review design artifacts before implementation
● Review Test Case Stories in parallel with implementation
● Ensuring software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load test
● Developing various kinds of components (such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy Platforms which drive cutting edge Fraud Detection and Analytics
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud. You will also stay off the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
● An understanding of Product Development Methodologies
● Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models
● You have sound knowledge for User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React.
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical blogs
● Exp in the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
● Optimistic attitude towards problem-solving
Who is IDfy?
IDfy is the Fintech ScaleUp of the Year 2021. We build technology products that identify people accurately. This helps businesses prevent fraud and engage with the genuine with the least amount of friction.
If you have opened an account with HDFC Bank or ordered from Amazon and Zomato or transacted through Paytm and BharatPe or played on Dream11 and MPL, you might have already experienced IDfy. Without even knowing it. Well…that’s just how we roll.
Global credit rating giant TransUnion is an investor in IDfy. So are international venture capitalists like MegaDelta Capital, BEENEXT, and Dream Incubator. Blume Ventures is an early investor and continues to place their faith in us.
IDfy has run verifications on 100 million people. We have kept our 500 clients safe from fraud while helping the honest get the opportunities they deserve. Our 350-people strong family works and plays out of our offices in suburban Mumbai.
What’s it like working at IDfy?
We build products that detect and prevent fraud. At IDfy, you will apply your skills to stay one step ahead of fraudsters. You will be mind-mapping fraudsters’ modus operandi, predicting evolution of fraud techniques, and designing solutions to prevent new & emerging fraud.
At IDfy, you will work on the entire end-to-end solution rather than a small cog of a giant wheel.
Thanks to our problem-centric approach, one in which we find the right technology to solve a problem rather than the other way around, you will always be working on the latest technologies.
We work hard and party hard. There are weekly sessions on emerging technologies. Work weeks are usually capped off with board games, poker, karaoke and other fun activities.
This video will give you a flavour of IDfy.
at Aurum Ventures
The role is for the senior product marketing manager we are looking for an experienced marketer, who is data-driven to own our product marketing function. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through creating/ nurturing and converting marketing leads to boost sales.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Product messaging and positioning
- Go to Market Strategies
- Content Development
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis
- Designing & Evaluating Marketing Collaterals/ Promotional Plans
- Demand generation
at Aurum PropTech
Working as part of the Aurum PropTech digital team, the right candidate will spearhead our digital product proposition as a product manager and will be responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. The right candidate will develop a strategy, vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their industry insight. They will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard. They will develop a forecast for the product based on input from marketing, sales, market analysts and their own experience and manage its delivery. They will identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including web updates, product training materials, pricing strategy and sales training).
The role will work with our leadership and management team across all relevant commercial and operational functions, to understand commercial objectives, gather and evaluate ideas and feedback, and define product features. There are several product initiatives at differing stages of development, and the role will ensure these are managed and delivered successfully, whilst becoming a key contributor to the ongoing product strategy.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap for our flagship digital products; Develop the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
• Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
• Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
• Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
• Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
• Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
• Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
• Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
• Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
• Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships with key clients for the B2B segment
• Be a key stakeholder as part of the product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
• Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
• Monitor, report and improve product performance
• Brief analysts and the press
• Run trials and MVPs, develop and deliver go-to-market launch plans
• Channel management and support
• Commission market and competitor research
• Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
• Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
• Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
• Collate feedback from sales and customers, & brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
• Represent the voice of the customer in senior-level management meetings
• Evangelize the product internally and externally
• Be recognized as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders
• Deliver regular (e.g. monthly) volume, revenue and profit forecasts
• Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
• Runs pilot programs during the qualifying phase with almost final products and samples, in an agile environment.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
• Proven experience in Agile product development
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical background, with experience in API and SaaS product development, desired.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
• Experience in a B2C / B2B SaaS Business (Industrial experience of working in PropTech would be a major advantage)
• Experience in a client-facing role
• Results and data-driven mindset, a self-starter that is excellent at multi-tasking
• This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager who loves disruptive technology in a business that is scaling rapidly - Opportunities to work for a profitable startup do not come around often!
➢ Bachelor's Degree
➢ MBA preferred
New technology is exciting, but at Aurum PropTech we recognize that people are the key to our successful digital transformation. We are creating a workplace where they can focus on high-value, strategic work, high-rewarding career paths and be inspired to enhance our client’s digital services - with an Agile mindset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fluid and fast-paced organization offering an attractive working environment both in terms of work type, technologies and projects. It’s somewhere you can thrive, grow and be challenged. The program is currently at its nascent stage and will entail owning a challenging and fulfilling role using cutting-edge technology. We will be willing to invest in relevant training for the right candidate.
COME JOIN US as we empower our teams with digital skills.
Sequoia funded Mumbai based D2C startup in Wellness Space
Our client is a digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
Overview of the Role :-
As a Senior Product Manager in this vertical, you will be solely responsible for creating and managing end to end journeys for providing the best experience on consultations, creating user behaviour patterns that bring about positive changes to a user's lifestyle, help user's stay in constant touch with the doctors and doctor assistants and overall, chart out the course for a true wellness concierge that allows consumers to really reap benefits from expert advice and care.
- Own and evolve product roadmap for the entire telehealth pod, from a quarter, 6m and 12m product vision
- Manage a team of APMs and PMs within the pod, create and review PRDs
- Create adequate lines of reporting and accountability between business, tech and operations
- Hypothesise, test, build, enhance - all journeys across different touch points on the platform across web and app
- Create frictionless experiences to a one of its kind offering at scale
- Manage data reporting and visibility across business and operations
- Work closely with Design and Tech, and manage sprints within this pod, to bring about the outcomes in a timely and effective manner
- 4+ years experience in consumer facing product roles
- Ability to wireframe and prototype, manage and lead sprints, create actionable insights on data
- Strong analytical mindset
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Mumbai.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Pune.
Product Development Company
● You'll build a team of engineers focused on building out critical components of our Engineering team.
● Support all facets of team management to attract, engage, retain, and nurture teams of outstanding
engineers (e. g., recruitment, mentoring, training and development, performance evaluation).
● Partner with the product and UX teams and other cross functional partners to develop overall vision,
strategy and roadmap for our engineering systems and product suites.
● Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for regular
assessment and improvement.
● Establish a solid project framework and excellent development processes.
● Drive an excellent experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability and simplicity.
● Provide technical and architectural direction for the development, design, integration, testing, and
maintenance of our product.
● Lead agile software processes for the engineering team and introduce best-in-class industry
● Handle technical debt to ensure our development velocity stays responsive and predictable while
minimizing production incidents of our operations.
● Experience in hiring and performance management of teams in product based companies.
● Experience in leading engineering teams, including experience in managing engineering managers or
● 10+ years of work experience architecting, developing, and launching software products and/or
services, ideally at a top Consumer Internet company.
● Strong analytic skills and a demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of
A service-oriented mentality while driving excellence across the organization.
● Strong organizational skills, both for yourself and the team.
● Business acumen: Proven understanding of business dynamics, goals, and product strategy.
● Knowledge of how Engineering fits into the company's overall business.
● The ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, conflicting constraints and shipping high
quality and pragmatic solutions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
● Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related field/equivalent practical experience
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product demo: https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Define and develop products and experiences that transform education in India. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product for the fastest growing education technology company right now, transforming education by integrating easy-to-use technology with a world-class curriculum for every student in India
2. Opportunity to solve the following area, Consumer Adoption & Personalization, Learning Experience, Academic ERP, School Experience
3. Focus on School stakeholder Experience: Attention to detail with an ability to work with user product designers and usability experts to deliver habit-forming product thesis and strategy
4. Driving adoption of product features & building stickiness leading to product-led growth while enabling deeper renewal affinity with relevant upsell opportunities
5. Own and shape customer focus for the organisation customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
6. Lead the Product strategy to translate business goals into actions and define a compelling strategy for how we approach key problems
1. Educational- Preferably Tier 1 institute with 5+ years of B2C/B2B experience(Preferably more into B2C)
2. Work Experience - 5+ years of experience with a background in product management/analytics or growth organisations would be ideal and preferred
3. Experience in consumer internet orgs (preferably Ed-tech) with fast-paced and accelerated growth trajectories is a plus
4. Data-driven thinking with advanced problem-solving skills
5. Mobile Application based Experience is a must
6. Prior Team handling and Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
Salary: Market Competitive- No Bar for Rockstar Candidates
You can apply for the position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
Experience - 2 - 3 years
Job Location - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Skills Required - Product Management, Product Strategy, Product development, Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Role description: Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
- Iteratively improve on the product by running tests.
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on an assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
- The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills.
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic.
- Customer empathy, ability to think from the user's point of view.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding.
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories).
- Experience of working in an agile environment is preferred.
- Understanding of user experience (UI/UX).
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred.
- MSMEx is a business advisory platform which connects Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) & Start-ups with leading industry experts for professional advice & mentoring.
- Our goal is to bring world-class business management support in a micro advisory format to MSMEs at highly-affordable price points, so they can scale to their full potential faster with qualified guidance, expert mentoring and hand-holding.
- We take a customer-centric approach in our product development and measure our success using defined business metrics.
- We are a small team with diverse background & experiences. We work hard as a team - and appreciate the meaningful contribution of each other. We celebrate the journey and milestones and don- t wait for destination.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Understand user needs, pain points & behaviour
- Develop & drive product direction and strategy
- Own the product roadmap, milestones and KPIs
- Collect & gather the requirements from different stakeholders to write PRDs & User
- Define Acceptance Criteria & KPIs for each product feature
- Preparing Wireframes to explain the feature requirements to UI/UX Team
- Managing & Planning Sprints, Backlog & UAT
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies along with marketing team
- Work with design, engineering, operations & marketing teams to set priorities & achieve the product and business goals
- Own the product tracking & analytics to gain insights for product iteration
What we are looking for:
- BE/BTech or MBA with relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to formulate data driven decisions
- Own a track record of building interesting mobile products
JOB DESCRIPTION - PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Experience in Agile Product Development Process
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- A Team Player with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project Management: JIRA, Slack etc
- Wireframing Tools: Framer etc
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Metabase, Tableau etc
- MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word etc
- You want to work directly with cofounders & serial entrepreneurs
- You love challenges and independently solve them
- You love to work in fast paced start-up environment
- You want fast paced growth in your career
Location: Preferred Mumbai in long run. For 2021 can work from anywhere.
Dynamic Fintech Startup
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Assistant Manager - Marketing,you will be required to work with the partners in in various marketing strategies and product marketing plans.
What you will do:
- Planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all online performance marketing activities.
- Maintaining dashboards and publishing reports.
- Scaling customer acquisition through Mobile App.
- Being responsible for overall customer communication (email, SMS, Whatsapp, IVR, push notifications).
- Taking responsibility for lead generation through database marketing.
- Performing end to end funnel research and cohort analysis to build engagement strategies and remarketing on the internal database.
- Reducing marketing costs by optimizing communication channels.
- Ensuring social media visibility and online reputation management.
- Gaining customer insights through surveys, telephonic calls.
What you need to have:
- Candidate should be MBA / B.Tech + MBA graduate with 3+ years of relevant experience in BFSI, FinTech, Ecommerce or other organizations which get primary revenue from digital business dependent on digital marketing.
- Should be able to nurture our current inventory and generate business through marketing channel.
- Strong Analytical mindset and problem-solving skillset is must.
- Should be able to draw up analysis and inference on campaigns success based on data.
- Good communication and basic writing skills.
- Proficient in MS-Excel.
- A basic understanding of SEO and SQL will be an added advantage.
A B2B content marketplace
- As Director of Product, you are at the helm of the Product function of the organization. Your position overlooks the entire product organization right from cultivating a high growth team, overseeing the day to day management of ongoing projects to strategizing with CTO/founders, and planning the execution of upcoming projects/initiatives.
- You are responsible for recruiting and mentoring product teams, setting up proper team structures, and keeping everyone aligned with the Vision at all times.
- You are also required to maintain and oversee the design and data functions within the product org and build scalable structures for efficient output.
- You're expected to be involved in decisions (with Founders/CTO) that are to be taken in driving New Product initiatives and plan their execution and keep the management updated on the progress.
B2B global content marketplace
Partner with product and UX peers to create beautiful consumer experiences that are consistent with the brand's identity and promise.
digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company
It is a digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace. The founders, Revant and Dhyanesh have more than a decade of experience building, advising and investing in consumer brands. This has allowed them to understand the Indian consumer in a level of detail about their health, habits, and more. The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
Position: New Product Development / Procurement Manager
- Handle personal care product development with contract Manufacturers
- Procurement and Negotiation with Manufacturers and packaging vendors
- Experience in Business development role for Contract Manufacturer is plus
- Min 3-4 years experience in personal care contract manufacturing
- Fit for startup hustle
-Managing NPD process right from ideation, feasibility and capability to launch of new products.
- Creating networks and timelines, identifying critical path, anchoring task forces and managing key stakeholders to deliver project milestones
- Categorizing projects based on size of opportunity and business needs to simplify, standardize and accelerate product launches in market
- Managing contract manufacturers & P2P procurement
Purpose of the role
A Product manager at CarWale would be responsible to deliver world-class products that solve real-world problems around car buying, by working in an agile framework of iterative development and collaboration.
They have to deliver great business value through user research , intelligent prioritization , and working with Stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a great return on investment.
Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stake holders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes. Iteratively improve on the product by running tests
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic
- Customer empathy, ability to think from user’s point of view
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Understanding of user experiences (UI/UX)
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred
About the Company
CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always striven to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.
Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with.
Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.