Function: Product → Product Analytics
- Assist product managers in the formulation of the company's product strategy using structured data and insights derived from the same
- Conduct research, create business cases and translate them into meaningful problems to solve
- Measure the impact of experiments related to function, analyzing and helping in course correction.
- Recommending product improvements based on analytical findings. Defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve performance.
- Constantly monitor and analyze metrics identified, publish insights/any anomalies along with hypothesis
- Translating business requirements and user requests into effective report and dashboard designs in challenging deadlines.
- Assist with performance tuning of dashboards, and background data queries as needed
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree along with 2+ years experience in product analytics building data sets, reports, and dashboards
- Strong analytics skills and experience in Metabase, Google Analytics, Power BI, or other analytics software
- Proficiency with SQL
- Agile ability to anticipate a need, be responsive and adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, ability to influence decisions and gain consensus
- Excellent time and project management skills, ability to prioritize the most important projects to create business impact
Perks at Oneistox:
- Challenging work, High Product Ownership, and Steep Learning Curve are guaranteed!
- You get to be part of a highly young and energetic team.
- Envisage the growth of a company from 5X to 500X.
- Industry-standard compensation and ESOPS.
ToppersNotes, is a venture backed edtech startup. We are looking for exciting people to work on board to build automated learning platform. We have a team full of IIT grads, faculties from IITB and have vast experience in fields of AI/ML, Data Analytics.
We are currently hiring a passionate, user centered UI Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Main Responsibilities of a UI Designer
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Figma Proficiency
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Creative Cloud Apps proficiency (medium)
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator proficiency (High)
Note: It's a Full-Time Contract based Opportunity for (6-12 months).
And follow to keep updated.
This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand the needs of the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand the project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 4-8 years of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- Experience in Fintech and B2B chat or social media products will add(ex: Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Remote work
Roles and responsibilities:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership.
- Participate in creative meetings to understand requirements and ideate.
- Develop innovative designs for all marketing and branding initiatives - illustration, infographics, etc.
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles to produce logical wireframes for Engagement event, stores and emailers.
- Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualisation, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from inquiry to delivery.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts for landing pages, websites, etc.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in art/ design/ creative multimedia/ industrial design or equivalent.
- Experience in UI/UX, graphic design, branding, illustrations, etc, for creative agencies/ web companies/ e-commerce industry, etc.
- Experience in basic graphic design software- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
- Creating aesthetic & effective visual designs for campaigns – both offline (swag, gifting, and offline branding) & online mediums and other internal design requirements that may come up from time to time
- Owning and managing assigned projects; keeping partners informed of developments, delivering on deadlines
- Implementing brand standards and help us find new ways to effectively communicating brand values
- Possessing a strong ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Identifying problem areas and expressing design concepts verbally and visually.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Bachelor’s in a relevant field is a plus
- Be able to quickly deliver strong designs during rapid, iterative processes and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for creating new and creative branding units and marketing collaterals
- Familiarity with popular design tools like Figma, Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: A familiarity with video editing/ creation tools
- Have an impeccable taste and a compulsive eye for detail
What will I be doing?
As the UX Lead, focused on our Core Experience area, you will define a cohesive strategy and deliver cross-team, multi-phase projects from concept through implementation.
You need to lead an existing team that will be focused on creating a simple, easy-to-use, and best-in-class experience for our users. You'll lead a team of 4-5 product designers not only by means of their product work, and you'll also be a coach and foster their career development
You'll work cohesively with the leadership and engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the product’s present UX pitfalls, optimization, and growth opportunity or the impact of a user problem and then help tune the project scope accordingly with the product partners
- Understand frequency of usage and the relative importance of a feature/experience, and how it fits into the complete product
- Rationally narrow down to a design recommendation with a strong focus on short-term and long-term implications of the choice Independently deliver high-quality visual design work and support the production with the engineering partners
- Write relevant front end code (HTML, CSS)
What Skill do I need?
- We emphasize proof of work more than your credentials. Lead and support key design projects
- Relevant work experience of 5+years (preferably in a start-up space)
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary UX/Product design teams to deliver high-quality projects at scale
- Proficient in Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Has experience working in AGILE methodology
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
m56 Studios, Bangalore is looking for a UI Designer to join our growing team. We design, develop and operate engaging digital and mobile experiences for global brands, celebrities and media companies. We are looking for a UI Designer to turn ideas into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI Designers responsibilities include taking understanding the visual language, designing graphic elements and building components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with the relevant design tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Collaborate with product management, UX and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from hi-fidelity mocks to final hand-off to engineering
- Have a great understanding of visual aesthetics on web and mobile.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Familiar with the handoff process (e. g. 9Slicing).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Proven work experience as a UI Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Solid experience in creating UI, graphic design or illustration.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience with after effects or 3d would be a good bonus.
- Almost half our products are games, so if you have prior gaming experience then that would be a plus as well.
- 4+ years of work experience
- Build intuition of the product as a whole
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, derive problem statements and plan design engagements. Also, proactively launch efforts to improve different aspects of the product
- Conduct research to understand real world practices and usage behaviours employing suitable methods and accessories
- Analyse findings, derive meaningful and actionable insights from research
- Create functions, features and formulate optimised task flows to solve business problems and cater to user needs in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Interpret the solution on to an interface using the principles of digital psychology, visual design and interaction design for web or/and mobile
- Present design propositions and solutions to stakeholders using wireframes, mock-ups or high fidelity prototypes, receive feedback, advocate for best practices and iterate based on feedback
- Decipher usage pattern with the help of analytics and iterate design to be more efficient
- Cultivate efficient frameworks and practices for the enrichment of the team and contribute for the improvement of design system
- Experienced and well versed in conducting different methods of research and usability testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of design principles, interaction design standards and UI patterns for web and mobile
- In depth understanding of the elements of a design system
- Great aptitude for solving complex business problems
Good to have skills
- Design specialisations - Illustration, motion design, graphic design, data visualisation, service design
- Domain specialisations - E-comm & B-B
- Cross-functional skills - Technological
Candidates with published/ written case studies will be preferred
Company Profile and Job Description
AthenasOwl (AO) is our “AI for Media” solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.athenasowl.tv
3 – 5 Years
Mumbai (Malad W)
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and production of collaterals including, digital/social media creatives, newsletters, landing pages, web banners, and promotional campaigns for web, pitch decks and email templates
- Responsible for delivering real time designs relevant to Social Media Platforms and Google ads promotion
- Understanding of UI/ UX design and development and creating workflows for landing pages
- Work with agency teams to establish AthenaOwl’s brand identity
- Visual communication / storytelling through illustration, graphic design and typography
- Creating infographics - breaking down complex information into easily understandable visual representations
- Come up with new and out of the box design and creative ideas
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the design and creative industry
The ideal candidate should have:
- Tools: Very strong in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Graphic Design
Making templets and graphics for interactive marketing
Making great looking dashboards
Designing A3 size sample forms