Hummingbird is an Adobe Commerce (Magento) Solution Partner. We build and maintain world-class e-Commerce solutions on the Adobe Magento platform for businesses around the world. (HumCommerce.com)
At Hummingbird, marketing is about understanding customers — and building awareness about how our services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing strategies to drive interest in our IT services (E-Commerce) business. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Objectives of this Role
* Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our website
* Deploy successful digital marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
* Experiment with a variety of marketing channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and copywriting
* Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
* Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, vendors, and affiliates.
* Create and maintain reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
* Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs, and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all business content - print, website, digital, and video assets
* Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
* Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
* Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
* You will own and maintain all Marketing Assets - Website content, Blog content, Pitch decks, Company Marketing Decks, Brochures, Case studies, white papers, and more.
Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
* Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
* Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
* Hands-on ability to create messaging and other content to articulate the value of our services.
This position has the opportunity to grow into many different areas and the right candidate can take this role to new heights. We are growing fast and need to find the right person that can move quickly with us and help us continue to thrive in the right direction.
If you are a customer-centric and passionate marketer who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
About Hummingbird Web Solutions Private Limited
Working here, you will learn a lot and when you have great ideas they will be listened to. We celebrate your success and your efforts and strive to create a casual and supportive environment in which you can excel.
All employees enjoy medical insurance, life insurance, paid time off, and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Our main office is located in Pune, at Baner. However, you can be located anywhere in the world, and still, work with us.
● Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project
● Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media etc.), exhibitions and
● Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends & brand awareness
● Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional
● Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
● Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
● Develop content of marketing campaigns
● Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
● Manage and allocate budget correctly
● Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
● 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
● Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing
● Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
● Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
Digital Marketing Manager Responsible:
responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy of the company. Digital Marketing Managers manage social media campaigns, content and event calendars, maintain the company's content, among all the other tasks. They will also measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
Should have at least 3 to5 years of experience in a similar marketing role. Certifications in Google AdWords and other social media certifications are preferred. Digital marketing managers should be experts in all things that involve the digital presence of a company from social media to e-commerce. They must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and stay on top of all of them. Digital marketing managers should also have photo and video editing skills in order to edit content.
Must have expertise or sound knowledge in –
Social media handling
Relevant Social groups advertisement
Building media related strategies
Running ad campaigns
About the Role / Core Competencies
- Manage the content that the business posts to social media.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website.
- Improve the design, UX, traffic and content of the website.
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Create email blasts campaigns to target key customers.
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends.
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles.
- Ability to identify long term trends in Data.
Job Location: Noida (Sector- 63)
Position: Full Time (WFO)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work with multiple internal stakeholders to develop strong digital strategies, oversee the website optimization, and play an important role in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Managing digital campaigns on affiliate pages and websites -Sound Skills in SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Marketing, Analytics & Mail Automation
- Good command over the English language and also have the ability to research for information on the internet Article writing, Meta information writing, researching on the internet for data Experience in developing original content for websites.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools Should have worked on Link Building and Spammy Link Analysis Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing.
- We are looking to hire a bright Junior to mid-level Digital Marketing Executive who can create software-related brochures, help with writing technical content, blogs and do some social media updates.
- content writing Digital Marketing Profile.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers quickly in internet research and impeccable writing skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be well versed with the latest concepts and techniques of Digital and Social Media Marketing in order to brief our Digital Media Agencies.
- Should be a Graduate in Digital Media with knowledge of digital marketing.
- Must have experience in Google ad words, analytics, and penalty recovery.
- Learn quickly and knows what it takes to achieve results and getting it done.
- Love putting brains behind decoding how the search engine works
- Loves building strategy and executing it
- Anytime to get hands dirty in getting things done, no matter if it is outside the job description.
- Know how to utilize team to achieve much better results
- Know when to seek help and when to figure out on your own