We are looking for content writers to handle a range of creative writing assignments involving research and conceptualization. The selected candidate will research and create content, review the content created by other writers, plan and assign tasks, coordinate with other team members, and set quality benchmarks, among other tasks. The content needs to be original, factual, relevant, and child friendly.
- Ideating, planning, and writing creative content for children aged 5–10
- Creating enriching and engaging content that yields impactful experiences for children.
- Providing children with fact-based answers to indulge their curiosity.
- Researching trending content and presenting the same age appropriately.
- Enhancing the content with audio-visual aids to complement the user experience.
- Understanding the development and configuration process of the content on Miko.
- Collaborating within the team for task inputs and suggestions to ensure timely completion of assignments.
- 1+ years of experience in content Writing/Creative Content Writing for FTE or as a contractual resource.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Excellent knowledge and interest in writing creative content.
- Adept with Google Suite.
- Understanding of child development and children-related trends.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in English literature mass communication
- Equivalent degrees to B.A. or B.M.M. are also eligible.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems Proof read and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
White.Inc is a house of digitally native brands (DNBs) that is creating Instagram-first DTC brands across verticals like Cookware, Houseplants, Drinkware, Apple Gear and Luggage. We believe that to lead a better
life in today's ever changing world, we need products that are constantly evolving and contribute to our busy lives. To bring to life such category disrupting brands, we have partnered with the world’s leading product
design company to create products that are crave-worthy and address the needs of a new generation of Indian consumers.
Started by people with a decade+ experience in the e-commerce and D2C sectors, the founders have developed 2000+ products across multiple categories and scaled global brands in India such as RhinoShield & PopSockets. Leveraging on their expertise in driving growth, product development, supply chain, technology and access to global markets, White Inc is poised to deliver products that inspire and excite our consumer base.
We are rapidly growing and looking for someone who is as excited as us to be a part of this growth journey. If you love start ups, a really fast paced environment with lots of action and the opportunity to create India's new gen disruptive brands, then click away and get set to propel your career to greater heights.
We are looking for a senior copywriter with working experience creating content across a range of channels to join our in-house marketing team.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter with excellent writing and research skills to develop exciting brand campaigns, out of the box ideas and strategies for our in-house brands. As part of this role, you will be
responsible for producing creative content across several channels (including social media, website, landing pages and digital ads), working closely with the design and media teams to brainstorm on ideas and develop messaging. We are looking for a candidate who is a quick learner, has a versatile writing style, can work comfortably in a collaborative environment and has a good understanding of social media and other marketing platforms.
If this sounds like you, please submit your portfolio along with your application to help us get a sense of your best work.
• Execution and on-time delivery of high quality creative copy for brands across the lifestyle and consumer electronic sectors.
• Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to develop content for a range of marketing and communications materials.
• Write compelling content across all marketing channels, including website copy, video scripts, digital, print ads, and packaging. Craft copy for product stories, product guides, social media and digital marketing.
• Develop high-engagement social media content that reflects the brand tone of voice and grows audiences.
• Continually raise the bar on creativity, and drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective campaigns.
• Ensure that the brand voice and tonality is adhered to across all content that is put out across brands.
• Working with Graphic Designers and marketing teams to ensure that the copy fits the needs of the project/campaign
• Present copy concepts to internal stakeholders, and participate in the ideation process.
• Edit and proofread all copy before it goes live.
• Utilise data driven marketing insights given by the performance marketing team to guide all copy decisions.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
• Candidates from agency backgrounds preferred with experience working on brand campaigns
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
• Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to manage brands and vendors with finesse under a high pressure environment
• Working knowledge in brand management, social media content, digital marketing and marketing strategy
• Knowledge of editorial guidelines and style of writing for social media networks, online ad platforms
• Able to manage tight deadlines through excellent time management and organisation skills
• Highly self motivated and able to work well within a team
• Uses qualitative and quantitative analysis to guide content decisions
- Working in an agile environment by keeping in mind the titbits of startup
- Liaising with cross functional teams to get the errands done.
- Formulating monthly social media calendar and devise content accordingly by knowing the fact of time and fraction of brand equity.
- Adhering SEO and other guidelines while formulating the content.
- Devising SEO friendly content such as Meta Title, Meta Description, Blogs & website content like Footer Pages, Product Description.
- Conducting in-depth and regular audits of rivals content.
- Devising niche, crisp, catchy and compelling content across all touch points.
- Doing plagiarism check and proofreading of landing pages, ad copies etc.
- Making sure the content is plagiarism free and inclined with the brand guidelines.
- Making sure the content is precise before prevalence anywhere.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Communications or a related field. Masters degree a plus
- Familiarity with software like Microsoft Office, Google Docs and other tools which are inclined to content like plagiarism checker etc.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines
- Impeccable spelling and grammar skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Possess a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of B2B Fintech consortium.
- Have knack to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team as well.
- Should be pretty much acquainted with copywriting.
- Be adept in ad copies for the entire gamut of digital media like Google Ads, Social Media, SMS Marketing Campaigns, E-mail Marketing, Newsletter & as well as website content like Footer Pages, Product description etc.
2. Following current social media trends and creating related content
3. Working on Google Adwords, keyword planner, and SEO
4. Fluency in Telugu (spoken and written) is required.
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious content writer, to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels, to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing. The responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define the content roadmap for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and associated collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Develop a content calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Churning out ideas, creating video scripting, podcasting, writing blogs, and being a visionary.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
Excellent verbal/written communication in English.
· Must be able to communicate with users of different levels from a developer to an IT executive.
· Capable of articulating/writing technical documentation that helps all system users understand and use the product.
· The candidate must be well versed in creating online help, end-user or technical manuals/guides, business communications, release mailers.
· The candidate must be capable of articulating processes and products in all possible formats like print, video guides, online self-help guides, and other electronic means.
· In addition to research, copywriting, language, writing, and revision skills, the candidate must also possess following attributes:
- Business analysis, Illustration/graphic design using power point presentation, Indexing of all help content, Training, E-learning, User interfaces, Video editing, Website content management
· A technical writer must be able to elicit information from SMEs and conducts the research necessary to write and compile technically accurate content independently.
· The candidate must be able to prioritize their tasks with project leader and able to multi task for different projects within the program.