Content Writer required for a Real Estate Startup
Job Responsibility -
1) Contact Builder & understand the complete project detail .
2) Note down the project details in the given format
3) Create the SEO rich content of the project
Builder Contacts will be shared by us .
Only those from Mumbai, can apply
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Researching, outlining, writing, and editing new and existing content
- Working closely with various departments to understand Products Specifications, Architectures
- Creating Technical documentation for the product
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Preparing User manuals of the product and developer guides
- Revising all documents as new update or issues arise
- Analyzing existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; Any Graduation
- Strong experience in creating Technical documents like Product Specs, Project Charters, Application Notes, Architectural diagrams, Software API documents, Design documents, Survey forms, User guides, Patent applications and Management Presentations.
- Well experienced in planning, creating, and maintaining technical documentation.
- You must have the potential to grasp technology
- Preference will be given to candidates, with experience in Consumer-lifestyle companies, having good understanding of any of the product categories including Wearable (Band, Smartwatches), Hearables (TWS, Neckbank, Headphones), Alexa Speakers/ Voice Assistant, Soundbars, and any other consumer Electronics products
- Having experience working Multi-site, diversified team environment and good team player.
- Excellent English written and communication skills.
Creating engaging and high-quality content. Stories that evoke emotion, happiness, surprise and affirmation to craft unicorn content. Ensure our content addresses a cutting-edge solution, a pressing topic or a typical pain point.
We are in search of a skilled SEO content developer, knowledgeable and fluent in the diverse and compelling world of digital content. If you possess outstanding knowledge and skills in the English language, have a passion and native curiosity for SEO and are motivated by optimizing online marketing strategies, we'd like to talk with you!
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Research, outline, write, proof, and publish engaging digital content.
- Regularly develop various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Assist in content calendar preparation.
- Brainstorm & ideate with the content marketing team.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Edit content written by other members of the team.
Skills & Experience:
- 0-4 years of experience as a Content Writer/Content Developer.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics.
- Knowledge of software development terms and lingo.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Experience using WordPress.
- Experience in the IT industry.
- Experience as a Content Editor (preferred)
- Write, edit, and proof articles for Internal Communications
- Write copies for branding collaterals like posters, brochures etc.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Responsible for managing content and updating the Intranet using the CMS
- Message and Newsletter creation using builder tool
- Writing and editing for marketing collaterals
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Good writing experience
- Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language
- Independent and self-manage the work load
- Robust writing skills - the selected candidate will be writing and editing content on a daily basis
- University degree in journalism, media studies or related qualification
- A cross-cultural background
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage).
Primary Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills. Exposure to on-line content along with content management skills
Secondary Skills: Exposure to social media; project planning
Prior 5-7 years of content writing experience as a content editor, web editor, or a similar role Ability to understand and write about web technologies.
Knowledge about websites and any prior experience managing blogs is a plus.
Ability to write creative, fast, and error-free content Excellent research skills Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Basic knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO and its implementation in writing Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
Ability to work well in a team with a range of creative people
Have an eye for detail Ability to learn
Take complete ownership of the entire blogging process Work on adding CTAs and infographics to the blogs
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. We are amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be working with the SEO team (consisting of technical SEO experts & writers) and the content team
- You will maintain ongoing prospecting & database for outreach
- You will craft outreach campaigns to get relevant backlinks and partnership opportunities
- You will perform analysis to extract relevant potential partners using various tools
- You will setup email campaigns on our email outreach tool
- You will build rapport and relationships with partner companies
- You will build up relationships with website publishers and online influencers
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write creative emails
- Experience with A/B testing various forms of outreach campaigns is a plus
- Experience with tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScremingFrog, Snov, Mailchimp, is a plus
- Comfortable with G Suite/Excel
- Prior SEO experience is a plus
As an Astra-naut you will have:
- Growth-oriented and open environment
- Opportunity to deep dive into cyber security industry
- A unique appraisal cycle
- Amazing workations
- 5-day work week
The content writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, the writer will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research, outline, produce content, proof, and publish digital content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of #DigitalMarketing tactics, including #SEO, email marketing.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Review/Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Minimum experience - 1 year
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web, Mobile / IT Servicing Company with the strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 7+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
|0.6 to 2 Years|
**Note: Looking for Madurai candidates only**
v Blog Writing
v Creative Writing
v Web Contents
v Basic Knowledge in SEO Writing
v Good Oral Communication
Also, provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
we require candidates to Develop unique and informative content for Digital Marketing blogs, articles, and websites. Create edit and revise existing blogs.
- Excellent overall English writing skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- expertise with keyword placement and other SEO practices
- excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
Desired Candidate Profile
*Graduate with Superior English writing and editing skills
*Passion for content creation
- Write content for articles, blogs, press releases, forums, etc. as per the requirement.
- Research and develop new ideas for the creation of high-quality content.
- Proofreading, and editing of the content on a regular basis.