Content Writer required for a Real Estate Startup
Job Responsibility -
1) Contact Builder & understand the complete project detail .
2) Note down the project details in the given format
3) Create the SEO rich content of the project
Builder Contacts will be shared by us .
Only those from Mumbai, can apply
strategy of the organization. This is an opportunity to build the brand from scratch by having
thoughtful content to engage its key target audience of parents across various platforms.
• Conceptualize and create content to educate and engage our target audience
• Write research-backed, high-quality pieces that demonstrate thought leadership
• Produce different content types – longform, social media content, website content etc
• Monitor analytics to measure the effectiveness of the content strategy
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience in professional content writing
• Passionate about writing – Get a kick out of writing well-crafted sentences
• High sense of ownership – Personally feel responsible for all the content published across the company
• Hungry to learn and grow -- Passion to learn, add skillsets & be a better professional
• SEO and SEM knowledge (good to have)
Do you love writing? Are you witty with a pen (err, keyboard) and have a discerning eye for detail? Can you work hard and meet speedy deadlines? Do you love to have a good time? If you’re screaming yes to all of the above, then the company might be the perfect fit for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. The content team is at the heart of the company, helping our marketing and supply teams create engaging copy and marketing assets that include blog posts; social media posts; emails; newsletters; and YouTube videos. Content helps prospective guests visualize their experience and expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and secondary research skills. You will be challenged to the core as you will be writing about attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
-Blog on an ongoing basis to grow organic traffic through search, social, and our email subscribers.
-Pitch interesting, fun and relevant blog articles to create engaging wholesome content to sell our experiences.
-Research, pitch, write and edit scripts for videos. Develop scripts to engage the audience - write in a style that is informative, yet conversational and easy-to-understand.
-Craft engaging copy for all user communication including emails and social media.
-Learn and follow full stack writing - what to write; writing for search engines; distribution and feedback loops to help evolve the playbook.
-Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 3 months over the next year.
-You possess excellent written communication skills and can write engaging copy combining creativity and flair with business objectives.
-You have 1-3 years of relevant experience writing blogs or any other type of long form content and/or scripts for YouTube videos.
-You are a digital native.
-You have the ability to work quickly with attention to detail and deadlines.
-Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Job Essence –
It’s Only Words ..and the words are all I have ..to take your heart away…
Country Roads take me home ….
Har rang kuchh kehta hai…
We are looking for those who can feel the soul of seasons, the flora and fauna, the mountains, and the river…similarly if they feel the soul, the character of a brand to communicate and build the connect with its audience!
We are looking for content professionals to handle narrative based writings for content pieces for ever growing and global brands we have in our portfolio.
You should be digitally savvy/from media background/writer/author or be the next new age Prahlad Kakkar, Prasoon Joshi, Piyush Pandey, Josy Paul, R Balki, Alque Padamsee in making in Digital Agency world with a good grip on brand communications driven by content strategy.
You should be able to think beyond the universe to the roots of our nation, work on your style of content and help in brands’ facelift/makeover/launches. This applies to the messaging for all the audience’s touch points.
Our clients rely on us with trust of the above. We are their Partners in Progress (not a typical agency vendor). We may even help them to make their brand mandates, manifestation plans and guidelines. So there is almost no instructional or Copy/Paste working. You need to be as original as you are!
Work profile –
- Translation of Business/Digital Objectives into Content themes
- Production of Content items as per Digital-Social Media Campaigns
- Bench-marking content deliverables with national/global standards
- Creating manifestation and themes to be used for goal oriented marketing campaigns
- Producing tribe specific content assets ensuring engagement and RoI
Key Responsibility Areas –
Convert ideas into content pieces. These content pieces (output) can be in the form of:
- Web Related Content:
- Landing Page/Forms
- Emailers/Ebooks/Downloadables – Topic/Body/Links
- Blog/Articles/Press releases/Story telling/Infographics/Comic Strips
- SEM Content:
- Paid ads content – FB/Instagram/Google/LinkedIn/YouTube
- Content for creative cards/videos
- Copies and descriptions
- Remarketing ad sets
- SEO content – Blogs/Articles using keywords
- YouTube descriptions/Video scripting
- Profile Writing/Bios/Wikipedia
- Media Kit/PR activities/3rd Party PR
- Media Relations
- Online Reputation Management(ORM) areas
- Q&A | FAQs Deck
Must Have Requirements –
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital social media writing(long form and short form)
- Deep understanding of digital mediums – FB|Instagram|Quora|LinkedIn|Google|landing pages etc.
- Deep understanding content analytics and RoI generation
- Should have worked with a digital social media agency/media house/news channel
- Should be able to ideate, and not just a task taker
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web, Mobile / IT Servicing Company with the strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 7+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
|0.6 to 2 Years|
**Note: Looking for Madurai candidates only**
v Blog Writing
v Creative Writing
v Web Contents
v Basic Knowledge in SEO Writing
v Good Oral Communication
Also, provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
- Developing content for blogs, articles, app descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Write in “American English” as the audience is a US consumer audience
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content.
- Build and manage our social media profiles and presence across channels you deem relevant
- Curate and create interesting, relevant, and trending content people look forward to every day
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Ideate and execute world-class social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Work alongside other marketers to create content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Able to collaborate with designers & developers
- Able to write consistent, subtle & concise language for the purpose of product communication.
- Able to write clear & concise micro-copy for all scenarios including informational, error & instructional.
- Love for both technology and communication
- Should assist in a fast paced startup environment.
- Have a knowledge of communication style guidelines, User experience and UX Writing impact.
- Should be willing to get involved in UX research
- Experience writing UX copy for an App or Website (a plus/Good to have)
- Able to understand the target audience and write effective/persuasive copy
- Able to understand the product- what's & why- s- .
- Need to have an interest in sustainable transportation.
- Any degree with relevant experience or interest.
- Need to be creative, engaging & self-challenger.