LBB is looking for a Senior Associate/ AM- Sales, someone who is innovative, goal-oriented, well connected with brands and agencies, is an ace negotiator and can work with a team to achieve targets. You’re going to get a chance to work with brands across the board from food, lifestyle, travel, e-commerce, and so on.
- Connecting with corporates and brands for promotion and marketing opportunities on LBB
- Understanding the client/agency's needs and requirements
- An understanding of the client/agency that aligns with our product proposition
- Executing and managing ad campaigns
- Maintaining relationships with the relevant representatives across companies
- Build and scale revenue opportunities from agencies and brands
- Achieve individual monthly sales targets along with teams
- Outreach to agencies; and activating corporate clients and leads
- Work with the Marketing and Tech team to create innovative campaigns
- Servicing merchant/ client requirements and meeting campaign delivery timelines
- Timely collection of payments and delivery of client reports
Required Skills / Must Have:
- 4+ years of Media/Ad sales experience with Digital/ TV/ Radio
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy with a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products to the clients.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written, and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
- A cross-functional influencer with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Training students in Digital Marketing.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) .
We are looking for a performance marketer who thrives in fast moving environments. You will work closely with the growth and marketing head & cross functional teams to execute our complete inorganic marketing/paid ads strategy so as to help millions learn new skills &build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally
Requirements 1. Drive traffic to our product via channels ranging from paid advertising & social media to referrals. Lead and manage growth marketing strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue goals. 2. Generate high-quality leads by optimising channels, messaging, landing pages, etc. 3. Obsession around customer behaviour, customer segmentation and targeting to ensure sharp targeting of customers with relevant communication.
4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product & process iterations for driving sales &user growth 5. Work closely with sales and support team to build &optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations 6. Manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and indepth analysis of performance to drive optimization. 7. Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them. 8. Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
Must Have- 1. 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns and growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google). 2. At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles 3. 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google) 4. 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics 5. Experience driving growth strategy, sales operations and owning product that immediately drives the company's business objectives, growth and P/L
Good to Have- 1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role 2. Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.) 3. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc 4. Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management 5. A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us: We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Should be possessing around 4-5 years of Advt. Sales
experience, of which around 2 years should be in digital
with understanding of concept selling. Experience of
working with Publishers would be an add on
What we Seek from You :-
Hands on expertise with brands, digital agencies and clarity of concept
selling. Someone who works smartly and hard and is focused on achieving results &
targets. Possessing Excellent communication skills both written & verbal Should be
able to make & present effectively. Has a good network & database within the
industry. Should be self starter & a team player. Willingness to work with a startup
and come with innovative strategies.
Job Responsibilities :-
1) The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing new
revenues at an individual level and contribute to the broader businesses
2) This person will own their targets; possess an entrepreneurial attitude that
drives market understanding and growth through aggressive networking,
selling and alignment of customer needs and internal expertise to bring
about innovation and opportunity.
3) Responsible for pipeline/Opportunity management and closing deals. From
bootstrap to execution to successful launch.
4) Developing new opportunities for promoting the organisation’s products and
5) Create a very aggressive ‘outreach’ program that will pitch our network to
advertisers, brands, agencies and intermediaries for direct sales
6) Analyze and report program performance; provide results and
recommendations for improvement and new programs
My Digital Shelf is an expanding and highly entrepreneurial start-up research and production company producing B2B conferences for the global Digital Retail and Consumer goods industry
The role of the Marketing Manager will be to perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Social media daily management - primariliy linkedin and Twitter
- Digital marketing - SEO, PPC advertising and more
- Website content develpoment and management
- Copy writing for press releases, website and ad-hoc pieces
- Market research including competitot analysis and performance improvement
- Liaising with external media agencies and association for advertising campaigns and barter agreements/partnership opportunities
- Liaising with suppliers including printers, design agencies and publications
- Reporting directly to the Director and planning the event calendar with them
- Ad hoc support to team including assisting with events management and promotional activity
- Maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
Work on event follow-up and Event Metrics and Analysis
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Confident and mature approach, reflective of the profile of the position and organisation
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Able to work with confidential material and sensitive information with absolute discretion