- Develop and lead a world-class content team that will develop content for
online courses on Management related courses. This job
will equip the candidate with highly sought-after skills including leadership
and instructional designing
- Collaborate with business development & project management team to
meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process, work with educational
content across all levels
upGrad is an online higher education platform. Founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Ravijot Chugh and Phalgun Kompalli in March’ 2015, upGrad provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
Through exclusive partnerships with some of the most prominent universities like IIIT-Bangalore, MICA, BITS Pilani, ISB, Cambridge Judge Business School- our aim to impart university education, online.
Learning online can be tough, especially when you have to do it all by yourself. Reasons why you should upskill with UpGrad:
- We provide an engaging experience via our suite of learning applications right from the university applications till you get a job and transition
- We provide structured online courses in collaboration with some of the prominent universities and industry experts
- We co-create a rigorous curriculum in collaboration with these universities to provide the learners with a holistic learning experience
- All our courses are comprehensive, structured and rigorous - delivered online, providing you the flexibility and opportunity of continuous learning
- We conduct regular live lectures with the industry experts and the professors
- Each of our learners is allocated with a dedicated student mentor who helps them chart a career path and motivates them to push themselves
- We provide in-depth feedback on all the assignments, case studies, and projects
- We have delivered 400+ successful career transitions and we’re committed to building careers of tomorrow
- You get access to an alumni network of 3,000+ students across the globe
- We also conduct periodic offline events like Hackathons, Bootcamps, Alumni Nights and connect you not only to the professors and industry experts but the peers in your batch too
- Last but not the last, we provide career assistance and help all the learners with interview preparations, mentorship calls, and job placements even after the completion of the program
Responsibilities for Content Writer
- Produce well-researched content
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working with the leadership team of the company to decide content strategy and assist marketing efforts.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer Intern responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's Degree BBA/BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role if available
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up a in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Digital Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled content writer to work with teams across the company and craft valuable content that will educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on. Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with brand guidelines.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos and blogs
- Build and run an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Help with localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 2 years of working as a content marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
- You will work closely with the team, help define the product roadmap, and have a lot of room for flexibility.
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to inform product, business and commercial decisions.
- You will work with the team of UX, Data engineering to ensure that product & service solutions truly address important customer needs and thus deliver superior customer and business value.
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training the team.
- Own the in-product content strategy across all our mobile and web applications
- Working directly with founder to define the roadmap Interface with clients and help provide the best support for our product
- Ability to analyse the core business needs and to suggest the best approach
- Offer a content strategy perspective through the product development process and set the tone and high bar for our product messaging across our products
- Craft and advocate for approachable language that best communicates our mission externally
- Work cross-functionally to identify issues and suggest solutions through content
- You have 2+ years of experience writing content/micro-copies for business and customer facing tech-products.
- Empathy to work with a diverse array of cross-functional peers and stakeholders
- Spectacular interpersonal and communication skills
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more projects. You have experience taking ownership of driving content strategy across the complete set of projects.
- You understand the core writing principles and agile methodologies and are also able to adapt them to a face pace working environment.
- Showcase your portfolio with best of your works
- Experience with leading and training the team in the past
- Experience Building a storytelling culture in the organisation
- Any experience or knowledge of e-commerce & supply chain industry
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy writing for complex tech products.
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application that delivers value and meets customer needs.
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office, suiting your home commitments.
- Generous leave
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you’d like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
As a technical writer, you will be closely working with the product and technical team in a fast-evolving environment where you will use your in-depth understanding of our products to document the functionalities and API capabilities to external and internal users.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Produce and maintain world-class documentation, including user guides, integration guides, API documentation, and in-platform documentation, in collaboration with product managers, product marketing team, and engineers.
- Excellent attention to detail, the capacity to prioritise and handle several projects in a quick-paced setting, and the flexibility to adapt.
- Imaginative thinking of the effective use of images, illustrations, infographics, animation, and charts to promote user comprehension.
- Create and manage customer assistance materials that go beyond conventional documentation, such as online video, demonstrations, guided tours, and other educational tools
- Strong capability to learn new features, products quickly.
- Min 1 year of work experience in Technical Writing
- Comfortable working with the following tools preferred: Markdown, Readme, Notion, Swagger, JIRA, Git & Github.
- Excellent English Communication skills – oral, written, and listening and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Prior experience in Fintech is a plus.
What we're looking for in a teammate
2-4 years of experience
Experience of working in a startup is preferable
What you'll be doing
Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
Edit content produced by other members of the team
Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
We Care for our Team: We offer Healthcare, Mental Health Support, Paid sick days, Paid holidays and robust policy with High-Octane growth environment to help you excel in your career.
We offer allocated budget on continuing education (Paid Udemy, Udacity and Other Courses) and general well-being (Wellness gears, Gym Membership) apart from your salary.
As our start-up grows, so do our perks and benefits. We’re actively innovating how we support our employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Panchkula, Chandigarh - 134109, Chandigarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Content writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Content creation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Write, edit, and proof articles for Internal Communications
- Write copies for branding collaterals like posters, brochures etc.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Responsible for managing content and updating the Intranet using the CMS
- Message and Newsletter creation using builder tool
- Writing and editing for marketing collaterals
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Good writing experience
- Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language
- Independent and self-manage the work load
- Robust writing skills - the selected candidate will be writing and editing content on a daily basis
- University degree in journalism, media studies or related qualification
- A cross-cultural background
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage).
Primary Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills. Exposure to on-line content along with content management skills
Secondary Skills: Exposure to social media; project planning
Able to develop content in multiple formats and can differentiate among website content, SEO based content and understanding of keyword density, Meta tags, Keywords insertion.
Responsibilities and Duties
Good command over English
Ability to write fresh, unique, high quality and error-free content
Candidates who have written for websites and have exposure to SEO centric content writing would be preferred.
Knowledge of Keywords insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density, etc preferred
Ability to research the internet and gather reliable data and information to use in content writing.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
1. Creating content for the website that is relatable and gives ample information that can help the customer.
2. Writing clear and informative blogs.
3. Proofreading content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
4. Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
5. Developing a strong grasp on brand's tone within a short time span.
6. Developing campaign ideas for various digital and offline campaigns.
7. He/She will work closely with technical & business development members of our organization.