- Develop and lead a world-class content team that will develop content for
online courses on Management related courses. This job
will equip the candidate with highly sought-after skills including leadership
and instructional designing
- Collaborate with business development & project management team to
meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process, work with educational
content across all levels
upGrad is an online higher education platform. Founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Ravijot Chugh and Phalgun Kompalli in March’ 2015, upGrad provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
Through exclusive partnerships with some of the most prominent universities like IIIT-Bangalore, MICA, BITS Pilani, ISB, Cambridge Judge Business School- our aim to impart university education, online.
Learning online can be tough, especially when you have to do it all by yourself. Reasons why you should upskill with UpGrad:
- We provide an engaging experience via our suite of learning applications right from the university applications till you get a job and transition
- We provide structured online courses in collaboration with some of the prominent universities and industry experts
- We co-create a rigorous curriculum in collaboration with these universities to provide the learners with a holistic learning experience
- All our courses are comprehensive, structured and rigorous - delivered online, providing you the flexibility and opportunity of continuous learning
- We conduct regular live lectures with the industry experts and the professors
- Each of our learners is allocated with a dedicated student mentor who helps them chart a career path and motivates them to push themselves
- We provide in-depth feedback on all the assignments, case studies, and projects
- We have delivered 400+ successful career transitions and we’re committed to building careers of tomorrow
- You get access to an alumni network of 3,000+ students across the globe
- We also conduct periodic offline events like Hackathons, Bootcamps, Alumni Nights and connect you not only to the professors and industry experts but the peers in your batch too
- Last but not the last, we provide career assistance and help all the learners with interview preparations, mentorship calls, and job placements even after the completion of the program
Experience : 5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and manage a rich content cum social media & editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as a thought leader (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
- Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
- Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
- Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing, and plagiarism. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn& YouTube).
- Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO, product team, sales team & agencies.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Graduated in BA / MA in Journalism and Communication or BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field / Experience.
- Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and scale it to A class standards.
- Length of Experience: 6 – 8 years .
- Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus on SEO.
- Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people, processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business and the team.
- Professionals like CA/ CS / Lawyers would be preferred
- Additional information:
- Preference given to candidates with a background of Accounting or Taxation.
- Candidates with experience in working with Cleartax, LegalRaasta, India Filings, MyOnlineCA are preferred.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time 🎯
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan or a credit card, during the process, you were asked to share a proof of your income through payslips or IT return or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.🔥
We are looking for a Head of content who is also a strategist with experience in the B2B SaaS space to lead content planning, creation, curation, and research. The role includes generating content for the website, mobile app, social media, paid campaigns, and organic search. It involves ideating concepts and campaigns. The mandate is to create an innovative content strategy that educates, empowers, and inspires our consumers. We see the role as being equal parts story-telling and community building - the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills.
What will you do?
- Content Strategy and Management
- Design content marketing strategies and initiatives to achieve business targets, including traffic, engagement, acquisition and customer retention
- Manage digital content hubs and channels, including email, newsletters and social media channels
- Collaborate across departments to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Have a brand publisher mindset, to create the content our audience is looking for and optimise the path to conversion
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Content Production / SEO Know-How
- Have a working understanding of SEO, content categorization, content development, distribution and measurement
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Be the brand guardian and ensure the content created is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Measurement and Optimisation
- Monitor and analyse web traffic and social media metrics
- Support and manage ad hoc key projects and/or marketing initiatives
- Measure, optimise, improve and repurpose content on a regular and ongoing basis
- Support in requests related to data crunching and analysis.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 5-7 years of experience in content marketing with at least 2-3 years leading content for hyper-growth startups/businesses.
- Prior experience in heading content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets (preferably for Small & Mid size businesses)
- A background in brand and/or content strategy, whether at an agency or in-house.
- A genuine excitement about the opportunity for brands to be the world’s foremost storytellers.
- Strong writing skills for both creative and business communication purposes.
- An ability to present to “sell through” our ideas and approaches.
- Working knowledge of key distribution and measurement platforms such as CRM, email automation, analytics, social and search.
- You can lead but, more importantly, execute. You get your hands dirty and are actively involved in actual execution, NOT just strategies & management.
- You know content linked SEO inside-out.
- You’re a visionary - you align with the company’s long-term vision and can zoom out to see the big picture equally well as you can zoom in to executing specifics.
- You can categorise content initiatives into objective-driven buckets -branding, acquisition, growth, etc.
- Tools like these are not new to you - SEMRush/Ahrefs, SendInBlue/MailChimp, Buffer/Hootsuite, Google Analytics/Datastudio, Campaign URL builder, etc
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail on our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for working anywhere, irrespective of your role at Tartan.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audio-book, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.**
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing mesmerizing content, like game questions, titles, messages, etc.
- Writing blogs and articles.
- Thorough research on industry-related topics and generating ideas for content.
- Proofreading the blog articles, game content, and content-related thing.
- Working on the website admin, therefore, he/she should be familiar with WordPress or similar software.
- Working on game admin and updating the content to it.
- Creating event content and engaging content for social media.
- Making the existing game content more interesting and entertaining.
- Working on Upwork for hiring freelancers for content-related jobs.
- Have basic knowledge of SEO.
- Knows MS Word and MS Excel in particular.
- Working as a think tank to make our games, gaming content, and user experience better.
- Working closely with the marketing and testing team.
0-6 months of proven experience as a Content Writer
Preferably a graduate in English Literature/ Mass Communication
Job Type: Work from Office; 5 days a week; 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Compensation: 2-2.5 LPA
Role Type: Full-time
Location – Noida Sector-62
We are looking for someone with a flair for communication to join our social media marketing team.
- Overseeing the company’s social media accounts management.
- Developing creative, engaging, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which would enlighten audiences and help in promoting brand-focused messages.
- Growing and expanding the company’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Developing social media plans, new content and engagement strategies, and day-to-day management of social media profiles.
- Cultivating leads and sales by online marketing.
- Generating posts for various social media platforms.
- Managing content (Including website) and SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) and generating inbound traffic.
- Monitoring the social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Participating in interviews, hiring process as well as the learning and development process of the social media team members.
- Working closely with other departments to develop social media timelines that coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Researching and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Background in media, marketing, and/or communications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and spelling skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a short time frame.
- Agile and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Sound understanding of social media and the amplification of digital content.
- The ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work efficiently within a small team environment.
- Polished interpersonal skills and ability to work with the team.
- Enthusiastic, positive and good at idea generation.
- Any photography/videography skills an asset
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.
We are looking for a content writer with a minimum experience of 2 consecutive years, who could take care of different types of marketing content throughout its journey, till it gets published. It means, you would not just write content, you would use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, then we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a writer who loves reading. For whom writing is second nature.
Our target audience comprises of businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language, yet make it engaging.
- This is NOT a technical writer's role.
- We have resumed working from office and would expect you to do the same.
- We require the applicants are currently in residing in Hyderabad.
- You would be required to complete a series of tasks if you are shortlisted.
- When we say 2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
- You will be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch
- We expect you to be self driven. You will get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
- Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
- Write about our products and software in an engaging way
- Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Write blog articles based on SEO guidlines and keywords which you will be provided with
- Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research in relevant topics
- Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
- Must be a regular reader
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Medical content writer
Salary: 5-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Role and responsibility:
Acts as Lead Medical Writer and performs competently on straightforward projects, with guidance from senior staff as required. Takes responsibility for preparation of assigned documents to a high standard, working in accordance with Quintiles SOPs and the customer’s requirements. Identifies project needs, tracks project timelines and implements client requests with senior review.
- Participates in both internal and external project team meetings and liaises directly with the customer on medical writing issues, as appropriate and with senior support as needed.
- Arranges appropriate internal review of assigned documents and takes responsibility for on-time delivery.
- May perform QC review of documents or parts of documents prepared by more senior staff.
- Takes responsibility for managing day-to-day workload for assigned tasks and projects, in collaboration with senior staff.
- Keeps abreast of current data, trends, medical writing/regulatory knowledge, developments and advances in area of drug development/medical writing.
- Complies with Company SOPs and participates in the implementation of new SOPs.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Excellent standard of written English, and ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English, both in writing and verbally.
- Familiarity with the structural and content requirements of clinical study reports, protocols, and similar documents.
- Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from a variety of sources in a clear and concise manner.
- Competence in completing a good first draft clinical study report in a routine therapeutic area within a reasonable timeframe with limited guidance.
- Good understanding of common statistical methods used in clinical trials and interpretation of their results.
- Ability to give a simple presentation to a project team and/or customer, e.g. on Medical Writing processes.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies and deficiencies in statistical output.
- Coordinate with various technical professionals to gather, organize and compile information on new products or processes
- Go through medical topics and assist physicians in writing research related articles and reviews
- Assist in preparing press releases, training material and marketing content
- Write articles and reports on research discoveries connected to health and medical fields
- Communicate complex medical information in a succinct way
- Work with clinical researchers in the development of research protocols
- Participate in the preparation of various clinical research and regulatory documents
- Prepare annual reports, brochures, abstracts and presentations
- Prepare training materials and eLearning content according to the needs of the audience
- Make sure all applicable guidelines and regulations are followed
- Stay up to date on current industry practices and regulations
- Knowledge of regulations relevant to medical writing
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a life science-related discipline, plus at least 4 years+ experience as a medical writer within a pharmaceutical environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
- The ability to write and think creatively
- Significant experience in writing strong, accurate copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas as per clients requirement
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- Great organizational skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong research skills