- Strong knowledge in English writing, editing, vocabulary and grammar.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication .
- Excellent creativity skills and passion for innovative content creation.
- Preferrable for writting curriculumn
- Master's, Bachelor's degree or equivalent in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
About Aidia Technovations Private Limited
We’re hiring a marketer to create and promote content about Optmyzr’s products and features to our customers and free trial users. This is a high-visibility role – your work will get in front of thousands of PPC marketers each week. Your goal will be to improve adoption and retention of our products and features by showcasing the value they create.
We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, with excellent written and spoken English, and is comfortable collaborating with several teams. Prior writing experience can include short and long-form content, product/UX microcopy, notifications, social media posts, and emails/newsletters.
What You’ll Be Doing
Some of the responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with the product team and founders to build messaging that highlights Optmyzr’s benefits and value
- Compile monthly release notes covering all the updates in our products over the past 30 days
- Own the content/collateral for updates and new features including emails, notifications, walkthrough videos, and sell sheets
- Collaborate on product-adjacent collateral such as case studies
- Write and publish our monthly customer newsletter
- Plan, produce, and promote our product-related webinars
- Maintain our help center by writing new articles and updating existing ones
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 2+ years of experience in a content role – bonus points if you’ve worked in SaaS, B2B, or product marketing
- Is familiar with customer personas, competitive analysis, and market research techniques
- Understands core product marketing theory such as product-market fit, go-to-market strategies, communicating benefits, etc.
- Possesses a keen analytical mind, strong collaborative abilities, and is comfortable with sourcing/using data to inform and measure decisions
- Can quickly gain familiarity with new tools and software, including our own product
- Is a self-starter who proactively contributes ideas, owns projects, and meets deadlines
- Is fluent in written and spoken English, and can communicate ideas clearly and concisely
If you tick any of these boxes, let us know when you submit your application:
- Experience with PPC advertising, including managing paid search campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Host a podcast, run a blog, or other personal creative project
Optmyzr is a fast-growing, profitable B2B SaaS startup. The team is composed of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and other big names in tech. We are a product-focused team with end-to-end ownership.
The biggest requirements for working with our team: be willing to take ownership of your work and be willing to try out new ideas, always.
We pay market salary, and while you'll work hard, we'll make sure that you have a good work-life balance. We value our employees and don't like micromanaging. Everyone chooses what they will work on and when they will get it done; then they deliver.
- Be part of a fast-moving yet caring and intelligent team
- Zero micromanagement and freedom to contribute ideas
- No crazy hours; we believe that is not sustainable in the long run
- Flexibility with timings and work location, even in a post-quarantine world
- Health insurance, in-office amenities and great incentives
Optmyzr is an equal opportunity employer.
Who are we?
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for auto care based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
Do you see yourself here? Learn about the role and challenge below!
Who are you?
You are a versatile Copywriter that’s driven results through performance marketing with a distinct voice across a variety of marketing channels. You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving environment and have successfully implemented your work into a broader brand strategy at a growth-stage company. In fact, you crave the opportunity to help define and shape a consumer-facing company’s verbal brand. Cross-functional team members would describe your tone of writing as “fresh” and “modern.” Building something that scales up excites you more than inheriting and maintaining it.
GLINTs Copywriter will help to drive the creation and strategy of our verbal brand through a period of rapid growth. It will inherit and build a relevant, car-maintenance oriented brand voice that our customers love across email, paid, landing pages, by partnering with designers, marketers & business-development teams.
Who are we looking for?
· 1-3 years of experience in Copywriting.
· Work experience in SEO is a must.
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
· Proficient written and verbal skills.
· A strong, unique voice and innovative ideas.
How will you impact this role?
· Act as a key collaborator on the strategy for GLINTs overall verbal brand
· Write, edit, and manage all consumer/member-facing copy for all paid, owned, and earned marketing channels including but not limited to emails, ads, website, landing pages, push notifications and SMS
· Help establish word-class Copy Strategy through cross-functional partnerships with several key stakeholders at GLINT.
· Define and execute on GLINTs content calendar
· Build headlines, sub headlines, emails, and more that drive marketing performance across all channels.
· Understanding the business and the type of targeted customers
· Understanding and adapting to the “Tone” of the organization and modify existing or new copy as per the same.
· Write concepts and final scripts and create storyboards with the art team
· Work closely with the rest of the teams to co-create copy.
Content Research & Creation
- Educational Content Writer – experienced in creating ‘engaging’ content
- Online Research on a subject –
- Augmenting existing content
- Discovering & Validating ‘open’ Resources
- Comfortable in a technical environment
- Good User level Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to discover and learn new subjects
- Fire, EMS, First Responder related content
- Tools for Creating Video Courses
- Contentwriting for a Knowledgebase
- Create the content for the Subject matter
- Curriculum, Content, Standards, Testing
- (We provide the guidance and background material)
- Research the Subject Matter
- WriteStudent-directed content
- WriteInstructor related content
- Writecontent for text to speech
- Use text to speech and AI Video-based avatars
- Prepare PowerPoints using existing Templates
- Write tests for the content
- Content creator
- Technical content writing
- handle a team of external and internal writers
- Research in Saas Product
- Understand and work on different strategies as per the market requirement
-Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
-Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
-Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
-Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
-Manage the distribution of content across all channels
This is for a project that aims to simplify blockchain and cryptocurrency news, concepts, and research/white papers.
- Significant completed projects under blockchain space for content with expertise in the same
- Apply with portfolio links for us to check or ensure your resumes have samples available
- Please note, this is a freelance opportunity and NOT full-time
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, https://resources.workable.com/copywriter-job-description" target="_blank">Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
1. Writing meaningful and engaging content in a number of different styles/tones with impeccable spelling and grammar
2. Developing a deep understanding of clients and what motivates them online and creating content based on the same
3. Working on the content for Social Media best practices
4. Write unique, engaging content and avoid plagiarism
5. Proofread content to make sure proper grammar is used
6. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic and ultimately leads from our website.-Regularly produce various content types, including emails, social media posts, blog articles/posts etc.
- Work with the marketing and design team to create innovative campaigns for social media and web.
- Curate and generate content to reach relevant customers through social, web, email, print and other marketing media.
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and re-purposing content.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, Email -Marketing and Web Analytics
- Exceptionally strong English language comprehension with excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in writing for B2B audience shall be preferred.