We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness
About Poddar Diamond Ltd
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop various forms of quality content in collaboration with multiple teams
- Build an editorial calendar and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with designers, and the tech team to plan and develop website content
- Work on Top of the Funnel strategies to generate leads and increase brand visibility
- Ensure consistency across different content forms and types
- Analyze web traffic and user engagement metrics
- Measure the success of the content engine
- Ensure every piece of content that goes out stays true to our brand’s voice, tone, and personality.
You’ll be a great fit if you've:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Good time management skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and storytelling skills
Manager - Content Writing
- You are extremely creative and have experience in ideating & content creation for web- visual media.
- You can create interesting short-form content. It would be great if you can write long- form content too!
- You can develop new content strategies to address gaps in our current content strategy.
- You possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You understand design and have an eye for aesthetics.
- You know the basics of designing tools (Oh boy, you’ll get brownie points if you know this!)
- You can optimise the impact of your content with the ultimate goal of growing the audience of our social media channels.
- You can meet tight deadlines while delivering flawless work.
- You are comfortable working in a team.
Resource: Content Manager
Qualification: BA/MA(English)/Degree in Mass Communication/Bachelor's degree in Engineering
No. of years of Experience: Min. 2 years experience in Website maintenance and Content Management
Certification / Knowledge :
- Should be proficient in all of the following languages : English, Hindi and Marathi
- Exposure to content management for Government websites preferred.
Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
Work closely with marketing team members
Optimize content using SEO best practicesQualificationsBachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Proficiency in English is a must
Knowledge of Stock Markets is highly preferred
Knowledge of regional languages is a plus
1) Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
Medical content writer
Salary: 5-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Role and responsibility:
Acts as Lead Medical Writer and performs competently on straightforward projects, with guidance from senior staff as required. Takes responsibility for preparation of assigned documents to a high standard, working in accordance with Quintiles SOPs and the customer’s requirements. Identifies project needs, tracks project timelines and implements client requests with senior review.
- Participates in both internal and external project team meetings and liaises directly with the customer on medical writing issues, as appropriate and with senior support as needed.
- Arranges appropriate internal review of assigned documents and takes responsibility for on-time delivery.
- May perform QC review of documents or parts of documents prepared by more senior staff.
- Takes responsibility for managing day-to-day workload for assigned tasks and projects, in collaboration with senior staff.
- Keeps abreast of current data, trends, medical writing/regulatory knowledge, developments and advances in area of drug development/medical writing.
- Complies with Company SOPs and participates in the implementation of new SOPs.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Excellent standard of written English, and ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English, both in writing and verbally.
- Familiarity with the structural and content requirements of clinical study reports, protocols, and similar documents.
- Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from a variety of sources in a clear and concise manner.
- Competence in completing a good first draft clinical study report in a routine therapeutic area within a reasonable timeframe with limited guidance.
- Good understanding of common statistical methods used in clinical trials and interpretation of their results.
- Ability to give a simple presentation to a project team and/or customer, e.g. on Medical Writing processes.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies and deficiencies in statistical output.
- Coordinate with various technical professionals to gather, organize and compile information on new products or processes
- Go through medical topics and assist physicians in writing research related articles and reviews
- Assist in preparing press releases, training material and marketing content
- Write articles and reports on research discoveries connected to health and medical fields
- Communicate complex medical information in a succinct way
- Work with clinical researchers in the development of research protocols
- Participate in the preparation of various clinical research and regulatory documents
- Prepare annual reports, brochures, abstracts and presentations
- Prepare training materials and eLearning content according to the needs of the audience
- Make sure all applicable guidelines and regulations are followed
- Stay up to date on current industry practices and regulations
- Knowledge of regulations relevant to medical writing
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a life science-related discipline, plus at least 4 years+ experience as a medical writer within a pharmaceutical environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.