VanityCask is an internet enabled beauty box which introduces Indian women to global luxury brands and enables sampling at home. We specialise in creating lifestyle content and curating hand-picked experiences for Indian women.
• Definitely a Grammar Nazi.
• Writing unique and compelling content blogs, google ads, FB ads,product descriptions, sales add,brand support material, informative articles, press release, website content, email marketing posts.
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
2. Copywrite SEO-friendly content (blogs, drip-email campaigns, newsletter, etc.)
3. Assist in conducting keyword and supporting analytics research for the content
Technical Content Writer:
- Work with the internal team and obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Working with development and support leads to notifying all documentation repositories, revising and editing, and determining the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that sets our users up for success.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Should have basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Should create, maintain, and update an online help documentation system when needed.
- Should keep abreast of any changes in product technology, production methods, and other materials by reading journals and interviewing personnel.
- Should be able to examine mockups, drawings, specifications, or product samples to integrate production sequences and operating procedures.
We are looking for a copywriter that can deliver words and meaning to advertising visuals. Shall be responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotion materials for different verticals of industries.
The typical creative process shall involve:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Write sellable copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the creative team.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of creative concepts with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working as a part of a team with account leads, designers and technical dept.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- Understanding the business goals, what the product offers, the platform for communication and accordingly creating copy that can help drive maximum conversions.
- Measuring performance of the copy at every step to ensure business objectives are met.
- Researching about the brand, competition, and category and creating a communication plan for the brand in line with the brand values.
- Ensuring consistent brand voice across all brand channels and pieces of communication.
- Understanding the platform for communication and create copy that works for the platform.
- Measuring content for performance and conversion.
- Monitoring web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates) basis content created.
- Coordinating and collaborating with marketing and design teams to ensure high quality output.
- Following industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Reviewing and updating published content as needed, identifying gaps and making recommendations accordingly.
What you need to have:
- Any graduation
- Being highly creative and imaginative.
- Having good written and interpersonal skills
- Working well in a team
- Being able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Having an eye for detail
- Having an interest in new advertising trends and techniques
About the Manager- Content Writing
We are looking for a passionate and creative content writer to join our marketing team. You are an individual who possess world-class writing skills, loves making complex technology easy to understand and thrives in a fast paced agile environment.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Design and execute content marketing strategy to support sales and marketing team
- Write compelling content for multiple online channels like blogs, white papers, Ebooks, case studies, press releases, videos, etc.,
- Drive internal sales enablement and work closely with our Inside Sales team to develop monthly client pitches, emails, and drafting content with various touch points defined in the outbound sales activity.
- Write innovative content copy for weekly social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ghost write few original content in the form of blogs, ebooks, others
- Support content operations including uploading content, maintaining content management system (Wordpress), creating supporting graphics.
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) in writing to maximise the visibility of all the online content pieces
- Engage with the internal product team, strategy team to get product briefs and create positioning documents.
- Research buyer personas, and create appropriate messaging around it.
- This profile will be required to collaborate extensively with fellow colleagues across the marketing, inside sales, strategy, leadership, other teams to create and execute high impact content development and content marketing projects.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Journalism, Business Marketing or related field from a top institute with an excellent academic record
- 4+ years of content marketing experience in IT industry / tech start-ups (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Have a proven track record of on time and high-quality project delivery
- Experience of having operated effectively in a high demand, rapidly shifting / fluid environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Functional Skill Set
- Impeccable grasp of English language with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics best practices
- Understanding of Social media content formats and style.
- Well versed with the nuisances of social media, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
Leadership Skills and Mindsets
- Lives and breathes a proactive delivery mindset, role-filling as necessary to meet program goals.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to manage through times of uncertainty and change
- Ability to work with marketing and sales teams virtually
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling and adapting as necessary
- Exceptionally creative with the ability to come up with creative content suggestions for various sales and marketing campaigns for different industries and personas
- Innovative mindset to come up with engaging content strategy that adds to our brand voice.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges across a wide range of audiences
- Self starter with the aggression to contribute continuously to increasing brand reach, and in the long run generating leads
Anywhere in India, Mumbai preferred.
Job Description- Content Manager (Kannada/ Telugu/ Gujarati/ Bengali/Punjabi)
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content operation based on user demand and data analysis.
Lead content audit team to complete audit task on schedule, improve audit efficiency and accuracy rate.
- Create and publish engaging content
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Any Bachelor / Master’s Degree
- Strong in logical thinking, master common data analysis methods.
Result based, good at communication, team worker
- Good communication skills, language proficient with: Kannada/ Telugu/ Gujarati/ Bengali/ Punjabi
- Good Knowledge of Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.