About the Manager- Content Writing
We are looking for a passionate and creative content writer to join our marketing team. You are an individual who possess world-class writing skills, loves making complex technology easy to understand and thrives in a fast paced agile environment.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Design and execute content marketing strategy to support sales and marketing team
- Write compelling content for multiple online channels like blogs, white papers, Ebooks, case studies, press releases, videos, etc.,
- Drive internal sales enablement and work closely with our Inside Sales team to develop monthly client pitches, emails, and drafting content with various touch points defined in the outbound sales activity.
- Write innovative content copy for weekly social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ghost write few original content in the form of blogs, ebooks, others
- Support content operations including uploading content, maintaining content management system (Wordpress), creating supporting graphics.
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) in writing to maximise the visibility of all the online content pieces
- Engage with the internal product team, strategy team to get product briefs and create positioning documents.
- Research buyer personas, and create appropriate messaging around it.
- This profile will be required to collaborate extensively with fellow colleagues across the marketing, inside sales, strategy, leadership, other teams to create and execute high impact content development and content marketing projects.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Journalism, Business Marketing or related field from a top institute with an excellent academic record
- 4+ years of content marketing experience in IT industry / tech start-ups (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Have a proven track record of on time and high-quality project delivery
- Experience of having operated effectively in a high demand, rapidly shifting / fluid environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Functional Skill Set
- Impeccable grasp of English language with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics best practices
- Understanding of Social media content formats and style.
- Well versed with the nuisances of social media, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
Leadership Skills and Mindsets
- Lives and breathes a proactive delivery mindset, role-filling as necessary to meet program goals.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to manage through times of uncertainty and change
- Ability to work with marketing and sales teams virtually
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling and adapting as necessary
- Exceptionally creative with the ability to come up with creative content suggestions for various sales and marketing campaigns for different industries and personas
- Innovative mindset to come up with engaging content strategy that adds to our brand voice.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges across a wide range of audiences
- Self starter with the aggression to contribute continuously to increasing brand reach, and in the long run generating leads
Anywhere in India, Mumbai preferred.
Company Name: Digz Placements
•US Staffing-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
Samaaro is an award-winning Virtual Event Platform that was recognized as one of the 30 best and most innovative startups in India. It provides a powerful software platform designed to help organizations host scalable, secure, and effective virtual events for a global audience. Samaaro's unique features & versatility allow it to host a variety of Virtual Events such as Virtual conferences, Virtual Summits, Virtual Fairs, Virtual Exhibitions & more.
We are looking for an experienced Content Creator & Marketer with excellent content writing skills who can create, curate and publish content using novel and innovative marketing strategies, which strengthen the market position of Samaaro using online media. A deep understanding on SEO, Blogs, PR, Email Marketing and Social media content will be imperative. The Marketer must assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our digital marketing efforts. You must be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our communication objectives.
•Content writing, copy editing and proofreading
•Publishing content to social media channels directly and via Hootsuite & other services
•Designing, implementing and managing email campaigns through MailChimp and other services
•Create and distribute content across various channels & mediums to generate backlinks and
establish content authority
•Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
•Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage your own workload and prioritize competing demands on your time
•Tech Savvy with updated knowledge on the latest industry developments
•Highly creative with a focus on problem-solving
•High level of initiative and a good team player
•Good data analysis skills
•Excellent presentation skills
•An outgoing and likable personality
o Create & curate SEO-optimized content for
▪Blogs & Case studies
o Create Sales and Marketing collateral such as Catalogs and Brochures by understanding
buyer intent and communicating our product offerings.
o Manage and optimize web content for ongoing organic search engine results
o Identify key distribution channels for optimized content dissemination
o Generate backlinks for SEO-optimized content to establish content authority
o Create & curate SEO-optimized content for PR Articles
o Collaborate with PR agencies to ensure relevant company updates get published in the
o Ideate and implement email marketing strategies
o Implement Marketing automation
o Ideate and implement Social Media marketing strategies
o Increase followers on various digital platforms
o Increase website visitors and improve customer retention
o Improve CTR for marketing campaigns
o Research on trending SEO terms to stay fresh in market
o Market Research to analyze latest trends and implement them
o Generate Reports and Analysis on our campaigns to improve lead generation tactics.
o Work with product team to understand the product and develop content strategies to improve sales
o Work with design team to create graphical content as per various strategies
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
1. Adept at writing long format and short format content
2. Responsible for website content including but not limited to product descriptions, SEO
content (basic understanding of SEO needed) and blog articles
3. Work with a graphic team to create the website and blog creatives like banners, videos etc.
4. Write content for various marketing requirements: PR articles, press releases, email,
SMS and app requirements
5. Responsible for product label content and getting the same designed (with internal/external design teams)
6. Assist in campaign communication (ideation and execution) as and when required
7. Self-starter, motivated and proactive
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. We are amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be working with the SEO team (consisting of technical SEO experts & writers) and the content team
- You will maintain ongoing prospecting & database for outreach
- You will craft outreach campaigns to get relevant backlinks and partnership opportunities
- You will perform analysis to extract relevant potential partners using various tools
- You will setup email campaigns on our email outreach tool
- You will build rapport and relationships with partner companies
- You will build up relationships with website publishers and online influencers
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write creative emails
- Experience with A/B testing various forms of outreach campaigns is a plus
- Experience with tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScremingFrog, Snov, Mailchimp, is a plus
- Comfortable with G Suite/Excel
- Prior SEO experience is a plus
As an Astra-naut you will have:
- Growth-oriented and open environment
- Opportunity to deep dive into cyber security industry
- A unique appraisal cycle
- Amazing workations
- 5-day work week
We are looking for an experienced Senior Content Writer to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content that explains things in story then you are the right fit in our team!
As a Sr. Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze existing source content and modify to add value to
- Apply instructional design theory, practice, and methods
- Coordinate with internal team-members, graphic designers, language editors, quality analysts and SMEs to complete the allotted
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels, including but not limited to: newsletters, articles & blogs, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, website landing pages, video, paid media, sales collateral and case
- Plan, create, optimize, drive and execute the content strategy aligning with short-term and long-term of marketing targets and rest of the organization
- Should be a quick learner and technically strong to pick up new technical skills
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content present on website and resources available to
- Build a clear process for managing and executing the content strategy, including developing a pipeline of prioritized content, Quality checks ,
- At both a strategic and tactical level, as a leader and an individual contributor and should be an expert storyteller also ability to handle and drive the team of atleast 5 members.
Education – B.E
- Exp – 4 years of experience in content development
- Ability to rephrase and modify content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast -paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in handling team would be a plus.
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
Company link: www.intellipaat.com
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects to deliver accurate, effective, and timely information solutions that empower readers and solve business problems.
- Design, write, and edit technical content for a variety of audiences, with an emphasis on usability, effectiveness, maintainability, and reusability.
- Understand and use authoring systems, content management tools, databases, social media (wikis and other collaboration systems,microblogs, etc.), and SEO to develop systems that collect, organize, and publish findable, useful information.
- Employ authoring tools to produce professional documentation from a single source for a variety of media and devices including mobile platforms, online help, electronic publications, and PDF.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the team and the Cytel organization on project assignments and when working with clients.
- Lead efforts to assess, research, analyze, organize, design, develop, and maintain information products, processes, and systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills and ability to plan and execute content delivery projects.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across all parts and levels of the organization including product development, IT, product management,compliance, services, customer support, marketing, training, and senior management.
- Flexibility to change directions and tasks when necessary to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with content management and single-sourcing authoring platforms.
- Familiarity and comfort with source code mgmt. and document mgmt., and with 'DevOps' concepts and systems.
- Two+ years of experience planning and producing technical documentation for online delivery.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Experience with authoring platforms, Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration tools, and MS Word.
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, biostatistics, or clinical trial mgmt. concepts.
- Experience with LaTeX mark-up and related systems, and with MathML and constructing complex equations for print and online presentation.
- Experience with GxP compliance concepts and processes.
- Knowledge of 'industrial-strength' software product development tools and roles, and experience with software development
- methodologies in a large-company environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles and components of user experience (UX) design.
- Exposure to concepts and tools relating to continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL. Experience with R programming is very desirable.
- College degree in biostatistics, software engineering, computer science, technical communications, journalism, or related field, or equivalent experience is desirable.
We are a startup based in Brookfield, ITPL Main Road, Bangalore. We are looking for a quality & creative Content Writer for creating engaging content as per needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, edit and proof-read copy according to the mandate expectations while meeting deadlines.
- Blog posts, Articles, Taglines, Social Media Content, Web copy, email copy, brochures, or other related marketing materials.
- Producing creative ideas for innovative campaigns
Must have practical knowledge of Ms-Office package, HTML Tags, CSS.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent command on the English language with a natural flair for writing, coupled with strong editing.
- Consistent in generating result oriented content that is thorough in research and comprehensive in treatment.
- Have knowledge of the Content Marketing/Digital Marketing Industry & able to deliver authoritative articles, which can be used as branding purpose.
- Proficient in SEO content development work, with a solid understanding of Social Media.
- Expertise in content updates for the company's social sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ensuring ongoing improvements in content coverage and quality.
- To edit and revise existing content based on keywords.
- To develop unique, error free, grammatically correct content for client Brands.
- Flair for writing News, special stories.
- Able to create original play-free Blogs, Articles, website content, services descriptions.