1. Adept at writing long format and short format content
2. Responsible for website content including but not limited to product descriptions, SEO
content (basic understanding of SEO needed) and blog articles
3. Work with a graphic team to create the website and blog creatives like banners, videos etc.
4. Write content for various marketing requirements: PR articles, press releases, email,
SMS and app requirements
5. Responsible for product label content and getting the same designed (with internal/external design teams)
6. Assist in campaign communication (ideation and execution) as and when required
7. Self-starter, motivated and proactive
About Health & Nutrition brand
We are looking for a content writer with a minimum experience of 2 consecutive years, who could take care of different types of marketing content throughout its journey, till it gets published. It means, you would not just write content, you would use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, then we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a writer who loves reading. For whom writing is second nature.
Our target audience comprises of businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language, yet make it engaging.
- This is NOT a technical writer's role.
- We have resumed working from office and would expect you to do the same.
- We require the applicants are currently in residing in Hyderabad.
- You would be required to complete a series of tasks if you are shortlisted.
- When we say 2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
- You will be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch
- We expect you to be self driven. You will get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
- Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
- Write about our products and software in an engaging way
- Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Write blog articles based on SEO guidlines and keywords which you will be provided with
- Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research in relevant topics
- Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
- Must be a regular reader
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI on campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages as per SEO best practices
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- At Least 2 year of relevant experience is highly preferred.
- Good knowledge of WordPress (Important)
- Have the patience to wait for campaign results and learn from failed campaigns.
- Functional knowledge of HTML coding and tags
- Quick decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this role looks interesting to you,
As next steps, we would like you to take this assessment test - https://careers.turing.com/apply/info/om
Please ignore the job title and location status question in this test (select option 3 for the same.)
Our team will be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for this role. Thanks again for considering us in your career.
versatile marketer who can create content, manage socials and loves emails as
much as we do.
Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with
Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style.
Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers.
Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
8 years of experience in a similar role.
Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
Experience with social media management.
Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Can handle new tools to manage social platforms and analytics
Quick learner and self-motivated
Can own up to a task given, take responsibility and execute the task efficiently
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness