At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent industries.
Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for everyone through our business, education and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
We are looking for an experienced content writer to join our dynamic content team and enrich our website/social media with new blog posts, guides, marketing, and ad copy.
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers.
Content writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles.
If you’re familiar with producing online content for the Indian automotive industry and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website content, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral,
ad copies, videos, and blogs
Research industry-related topics
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Write appealing ad copy to promote our brand and our services
Build and manage an editorial calender; coordinate with teammates to ensure standards
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use best SEO practices to write SEO friendly content
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
Proven work experience as a content writer, content marketer, copywriter or similar role
Experience creating strong, engaging content
Portfolio of published articles
Highly proficient at research through authoritative and up-to-date sources
Able to think critically about writing ‘Voice’ to relate to a target audience
Motivated and deadline driven
Responsive to management through email, text and phone, in regard to project assignment and deadlines
An understanding of best SEO exercises
Excellent writing and editing skills in english
Ability to meet deadlines
A bachelors degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Recently the company raised $3.1 million in a Pre-Series A round of funding led by Fireside Ventures.
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
As a Content Marketing Head, you will be responsible for creating and executing content marketing strategies including blog and website content, social media content, marketing collaterals, etc.
What you will do:
- Focussing on Core B2C with some additional support for Medico marketing and Enterprise channels
- Developing editorial calendar, collaborating with internal content and design teams, external agencies
- Coming up with flawless, creative content which creates desire and inspires action
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- At least 5-6 years of experience in content marketing with 2-3 years of managerial experience
- Experience in B2C healthcare industry a plus
- Excellent language and editing skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Comfort with receiving feedback and learning on the job
- Knowledge in data and content metrics
- Ability to report
- Understanding the company’s requirements in terms of content/ creative inputs and timelines.
- Understanding of customer insights and data that translates into creative communication
- Developing content from the marketing brief along with studio team, visualising and brainstorming, breaking it down to easy paths which go as an input to design team to design the required creative communication
- Providing copy as required for the respective creative
- Ensuring that the design team is adequately resourced
- Being the single point of contact for the content/ copy communication
- Understanding Briefs and coming up with Ideas on the brief
- Ensuring all design communication goes out from the studio should be thoroughly checked and proofread.
What you need to have:
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/ tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, Good at writing skills
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment.
- You will be a problem solver and must demonstrate a solid background in managing and understanding creative development
- Should be able to define its content as per the vision, goals & strategy of the company as well as be able to work as part of a growing team to derive innovative content
Medical content writer
Salary: 5-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Role and responsibility:
Acts as Lead Medical Writer and performs competently on straightforward projects, with guidance from senior staff as required. Takes responsibility for preparation of assigned documents to a high standard, working in accordance with Quintiles SOPs and the customer’s requirements. Identifies project needs, tracks project timelines and implements client requests with senior review.
- Participates in both internal and external project team meetings and liaises directly with the customer on medical writing issues, as appropriate and with senior support as needed.
- Arranges appropriate internal review of assigned documents and takes responsibility for on-time delivery.
- May perform QC review of documents or parts of documents prepared by more senior staff.
- Takes responsibility for managing day-to-day workload for assigned tasks and projects, in collaboration with senior staff.
- Keeps abreast of current data, trends, medical writing/regulatory knowledge, developments and advances in area of drug development/medical writing.
- Complies with Company SOPs and participates in the implementation of new SOPs.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Excellent standard of written English, and ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English, both in writing and verbally.
- Familiarity with the structural and content requirements of clinical study reports, protocols, and similar documents.
- Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from a variety of sources in a clear and concise manner.
- Competence in completing a good first draft clinical study report in a routine therapeutic area within a reasonable timeframe with limited guidance.
- Good understanding of common statistical methods used in clinical trials and interpretation of their results.
- Ability to give a simple presentation to a project team and/or customer, e.g. on Medical Writing processes.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies and deficiencies in statistical output.
- Coordinate with various technical professionals to gather, organize and compile information on new products or processes
- Go through medical topics and assist physicians in writing research related articles and reviews
- Assist in preparing press releases, training material and marketing content
- Write articles and reports on research discoveries connected to health and medical fields
- Communicate complex medical information in a succinct way
- Work with clinical researchers in the development of research protocols
- Participate in the preparation of various clinical research and regulatory documents
- Prepare annual reports, brochures, abstracts and presentations
- Prepare training materials and eLearning content according to the needs of the audience
- Make sure all applicable guidelines and regulations are followed
- Stay up to date on current industry practices and regulations
- Knowledge of regulations relevant to medical writing
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a life science-related discipline, plus at least 4 years+ experience as a medical writer within a pharmaceutical environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
We're looking for a passionate and data-driven person to own the SEO & SEM section of the marketing funnel for Beagle Security. You'll be in charge of all online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across SEO & SEM with a strong focus on generating ROI.
Beagle Security is a SaaS-based web application penetration testing tool that helps companies identify vulnerabilities on their website & APIs before hackers exploit them. Currently used by 1500+ customers across 90+ countries to improve their website security.
- Plan, implement and manage our SEO strategy
- Drive keyword strategy, discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities and link building initiatives
- Work with development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Track, report and analyze website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing team to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple channels
- Proven results in SEO/SEM or similar role (Prior experience working in SaaS is a plus)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion and customer acquisition
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations to improve our SEO/SEM performance
- Experience working with SEO, SEM and website analytics tools
- Familiar with A/B testing and running growth experiments
- Up to date with the latest SEO/SEM trends and best practices
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Lead the planning and execution of digital media strategies and tactics, including social media, mobile, SEM, and other emerging technologies.
- Responsible for choosing the digital media mix to achieve client goals by thoroughly understanding client briefs, creative messaging, and how to target consumers at the right place and the right time.
- Provide data-driven rationale for digital media mix, budget allocation by medium, expected performance, and return on investment.
- Ensure digital media plans are on strategy and align with integrated media plans across all online and offline media.
- Create targeting strategies for effectively and efficiently reaching and engaging audiences.
- Recommend and troubleshoot tagging/pixels to ensure appropriate measurement for campaign tracking, analysis and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs.
- Responsible for the presentation of digital media recommendations, POVs, analysis and reporting and other educational information to internal/external clients.
- Manage all phases of plan execution, including RFPs, creative asset trafficking, ad serving, 3rd party vendor management, timelines, reporting and optimisation, billing and budget reconciliation and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts.
- Leverage data and analytics to deliver actionable insights for campaign optimisation and content ideation.
- Evaluate trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage and content consumption, as well as make recommendations for how we can create new opportunities for our clients.
- Create flow charts, budget breakdowns, and presentation materials for the digital components of an integrated media plan.
- Monitor overall digital campaign pacing and performance. Frequently communicate with digital media buyers about pacing, performance, and optimisations.
- Support pre- and post-campaign measurement of digital media campaign success.
- Develop expertise in client niches
- Stay on top of digital media consumption trends, audience discovery, and new digital channels through research, certifications, webinars and conferences.
- 4+ years of digital media planning experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong knowledge of digital programmatic and paid social media self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience building audiences from 1st and 3rd party data sets.
- Understanding of Facebook pixel deployment, custom events, tags and tracking code.
- Experience with DoubleClick and Outbrain platforms is a plus.
Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, or similar platforms.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills, ability to build impactful and visual presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, explicitly used for manipulating large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and report creation.
- Strong mathematical abilities and understanding of the client billing process.
- Meticulous, organised and can handle and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Willingness to collaborate ideas that extend beyond media-specific tasks.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven client service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
We are cryptocurrency blog which takes serious efforts to educate and inform their readers on the subject of cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, etc, crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, and other security measures for pushing crypto adoption around the world
We are looking for a content writer who is comfortable writing articles in the cryptocurrency niche. You can refer our blog section for some insights: https://themoneymongers.com/blog/
- The writer should have some knowledge of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges.
- Ability to write long-form content on a consistent basis with strong research acumen.
- Ability to breakdown complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple laymen language.
- You need to research different cryptocurrencies and crypto products on a daily basis.
- Willingness to learn and perform under tight deadlines
Bonus: If you have some basic on-page SEO knowledge and if you are already investing or holding some cryptocurrencies and wanting to get a job in the cryptocurrency field this is for you !!
What Are We Looking For:
- 0-1 years of experience in cryptocurrencies or any technical field to be able to understand Blockchain & cryptos
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any technical field [M. Tech, MCA, MBA, etc with long term vision and commitment are welcome]
- Excellent command over the English language
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology [not mandatory, if willing to put in extra effort to learn in probation]
*This is a regular full-time position based in PUNE.
Email us at hello [at] themoneymongers.com