Think you know your way around the Indian+ Global Culture, entertainment world, films, pop culture, memes and OTT?
If Content and Content Strategy is your thing, this one’s for you.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to help build our Brand across various platforms.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content, scripts and videos a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Help carve out and build our Youtube channels (for two brands) with fun content in the health and wellness space using unique and creative ways.
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics in the digital space ( youtube/ instagram)
- Speaks Memes, gifs and Pop Culture
- Is familiar with writing creative content
- Is familiar with online brands and Youtube Channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, Hinglish
- Has an innate ability to think laterally and literally
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standards
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Mosaic Wellness
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Research trending topics in social media, influencer marketing, and lifestyle niches.
- Write engaging, SEO-friendly blog posts that resonate with our target audience, budding influencers, content creators,
- Use keyword research tools to optimize content for search engines.
- Assist in content planning and work closely with the marketing team to align blog content with social media efforts.
- Proofread and edited blog posts before publication.
- To analyze content marketing metrics and come up with suggestions/solutions make changes as needed that result in the overall growth of the team and content performance
- Regularly audit the content published on various platforms to maintain the content quality standards as per expectations
- To prepare and own content calendar for the content marketing team
- To create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers; Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site to search industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- To regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, newsletters, videos, blogs, and white papers
- To write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- To prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- To proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- To coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- To conduct extensive keyword research and use SEO guidelines to scale web traffic
- To ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- To actively manage and promote the company’s blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- To review & edit content produced by other members of the team and collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
• Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading content
• Ideating and formulating a suitable content strategy to support the business needs
• Enhancing web traffic and user engagement by managing content across all social media
• Write engaging social media content
• Collaborate with marketing, PR, and customer experience to develop a variety of content
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy
• Scheduling timelines for posting content
• Creativity and ability to develop engaging content
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing and high computer literacy
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metric
• Social media management experience
• Strong research skills
2) Ensure content remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to readers.
1. Write well-researched, SEO-friendly, high-quality articles & product descriptions
2. Create original copyright free content
3. Review and edit content
4. Recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
5. Ensure that you report to your manager each day
Website- https://urbantribe.in/" target="_blank">https://urbantribe.in/
Content Writing Job
Work from Home
Content Writing work from home Job. Write Content on Latest Government Job, Private Jobs, and Career Advice Tips.
Job Description :
Writing Government Job, Private Jobs, and Career Advice Tips contents for websites in a given Format.
Write 400 Articles in a Month or 15 articles a day. Which Get Published Successfully.
Proofreading and editing blog posts before publication
Researching and writing meaningful and engaging content. You can Take a Reference from Here on how to write in a proper way.
Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Most Important: Avoiding plagiarism/copyright infringement. You can check here before Sending for Approval.
Who can apply :
Only those candidates can apply who :
Are available for a full time (in-office) internship
Have relevant skills and interests
Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Skill(s) required :
Content Writing Skills
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Other requirements :
Knowledge of Google Keywords Planner or similar tools
Knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
Impeccable spelling and grammar
A deep understanding of consumer and what motivates them online
Great research, organizational, and learning skills, and able to measure web traffic to content
High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Familiarity with keywords placement, conduct keywords research and use SEO guidelines to point