About I2E Consulting Pvt. Ltd
We at Zoronto are looking to hire a full-time content marketer who has experience with writing content for the e-commerce industry.
You will be responsible for the planning, creating, and sharing of valuable content to attract the ideal audience and convert them to customers.
You will be a significant part of our growth team, and your contribution will be vital for the company's growth.
It is a high-ownership role.
Zoronto is a service-based company that provides email, sms, facebook messenger, popups and push notifications to e-commerce stores based in English-speaking countries (namely the US, Canada, the UK, the Rest of Europe and Australia).
Job Position: Content Writer
Min. Work Experience: 2 - 3 years
Job Location: Koramangala, Bangalore, India
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s with Marketing Industry Knowledge
- Create marketing artifacts like blogs, white papers, how-to guides, social media posts (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter), stories and even videos and other creative copies.
- Write engaging and compelling content for Zoronto and Industry insights to educate the audience with a simple and compelling narrative.
- Plan, create, and share valuable content to attract and convert prospects into customers.
- Process our existing videos and podcasts to find content pieces, modify and then present them as consumable bites fit for different channels such as social media and blogs.
- Produce videos/presentations / other collaterals as needed to explain our processes, achievements, insights and learnings.
- Publish Blogs, newsletters etc. to amplify our work.
- Ideate and develop infographics to present data in an engaging manner making it intuitive to understand for readers.
- Use multiple channels to distribute content as needed for each scenario.
- Be able to create a content marketing calendar and stick with the plan to ensure deadlines are met.
- Repurposing popular content across multiple platforms.
- Optimize content considering SEO, Google Analytics, and web traffic metrics.
- Create a vision for video content and coordinate the use of video in the overall marketing strategy.
- Write or coordinate eBooks, how-to’s, and white papers with value-driven content.
- Collaborate with the broader Zoronto team on an ongoing basis.
- Prior Experience in writing for the e-commerce industry would be vital.
- Experience in email and sms marketing for e-commerce stores.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent and Grammatically correct English.
- An understanding of SEO would be useful.
- Able to handle pressure.
- A problem solver’s mindset is a must.
- A great storyteller.
- Time management and planning skills to achieve targets in a defined timeline.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Be self-motivated and can organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
- Goal-oriented can consistently deliver outstanding results.
Good to Have:
- Working experience in the e-commerce and email marketing domain.
- Experience with e-commerce in international markets such as the US, Canada, the UK, Australia and the Rest of Europe.
- Ability to work with content scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
- Working experience with content management Systems tools like WordPress, etc
- Should have a great understanding of organic growth leveraging various channels like social media, communities, forums, etc
- Good sense of humor.
- 1-3 years of experience working in the e-commerce space.
- Proven track record of high performance and achieving goals.
- Experience of at least two years in digital marketing agencies
- Excellent written, spoken, and grammatically correct English
- Eager to hustle in a startup environment
- A go-getter and problem solver
- Great with communication
- Quick learner
- Never say die attitude
- Great presentation skills
- Should be okay working from our office space
- Adhere strictly to company rules and etiquette
We pay better than market standards with plenty of room to grow.
We are a small team that has people working from across the world.
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve specialist’s write-up
- Liaise with content writers to ensure consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Have a role in defining the brand voice of one of the most enviable brands today.
- Collaborate with product and teams to plan and develop content
- 1 year of work experience, preferable fin-tech background
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
1. Writing good quality, SEO optimized blogs on topics related to product
2. Research on topics given (related to product, industry, or business)
3. Optimize blogs for SEO by improving their content, tags etc
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As an Advertising Manager, you will be to bring about an increase in the Click Through Rates (CTRs) of Advertising collaterals, produce ground-breaking advertising copy, and uplift the brand perception in the company's majorly American/ Canadian audience.
What you will do:
- Producing ground-breaking advertising copy, something impactful, to bring about an increase in the Click Through Rates of Advertising collaterals, to uplevel the mundane marketing approaches
- Crafting high-converting ad copies for various advertising platforms and Writing high-CTR emails
- Developing concepts, scripts, storyboards for ads and working with designers and video editors to develop video ads
- Writing content for images/ website/ any other communication requirement of the firm
- Providing quality inputs in meetings and producing sky-rocketing results.
- Understanding and measuring the performance of every ad they create and developing new copies that better the previous results
What you need to have:
- either copywriter or design professional with over 5 years of experience in design agencies or companies such as Ogilvy, FCB Ulka, JWT or Wunderman Thompson etc.
- MICA graduates
- Prior copywriting experience is a must. Direct response marketing experience preferred.
- Prior advertising copy experience is must.
- Awareness of the socio-cultural context of the west (Namely US, Canada, Australia)
- Extreme command over English, perfect grammar
- Literature/ creative background will be useful but is not a must
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
- Writing financial documents, news items, articles, research Reports.
- Keeping updated on various financial regulatory and global activities.
- Keeping watch on various global stock markets especially US Market.
- Writing various financial documents for clients majorly Fintech Companies, agencies.
- Developing content for print, online, and presentation materials.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Financial report writing
- Exposure to US financial/Security market
- Candidates from financial background or experience in financial content writing - articles, blogs and from financial news candidates/financial writing companies.