Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are in the lookout for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
• Researching and organizing facts and sources
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
• Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
• Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
• Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
• Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Research trending topics in social media, influencer marketing, and lifestyle niches.
- Write engaging, SEO-friendly blog posts that resonate with our target audience, budding influencers, content creators,
- Use keyword research tools to optimize content for search engines.
- Assist in content planning and work closely with the marketing team to align blog content with social media efforts.
- Proofread and edited blog posts before publication.
- Creating and bringing out quarterly newsletter, case study booklets, annual report
- Create and draft News releases, articles, editorials, publications, and Case Studies, Testimonials & other written communication products.
- Manage the organization's social media presence and develop engaging content to increase visibility and engagement.
- Provide support to team members on effective communication practices.
- Ensure that all communication materials adhere to the organization's brand and messaging guidelines.
- Good communications skill to communicate within the internal team Pan-India & external stakeholders.
- Design of banners, standees, and other communication materials for the centres, events, etc. Preferable – Good understanding of design principles
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing and executing communication materials.
- Good understanding of design principles
- Experience of 1 to 2 years
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about communication, public relations, and marketing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Can put together a content strategy from scratch
- Excellent written skills in English
- Responsible for producing high-quality engaging content for websites, Blogs and designing content for social media.
- Candidates will have to assist the team of Product Managers and Developers in the documentation of content based on product briefs.
- Work on Client proposal and Statement of Work (SoW).
- Work on the NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) templates etc.
- Ability to research new testing topics and write engaging content.
- Should be able to create new JDs for the software testing roles.
- Basic knowledge in the field of software testing like Functional Testing, Automation testing, Performance Testing, and other Software Testing Tools is required.
- The candidate must be passionate about technology content and SEO with the ability to create plagiarism free and SEO-friendly content.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies
- Should be comfortable in using proofreading tools like Grammarly, ProWritingAid, Hemingway App etc.
- Experience in using excel, google sheets, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Sending Weekly newsletters and realigning content based on customer feedback.
- Ability to connect with prospects through Linkedin Sales Navigator to nurture leads further
- Research and create articles and blogs for the website:
- Linkedin: Create, update business articles and participate in business groups
- Quora: Update answers and articles
- Facebook: Create, update articles and participate in local groups
- Youtube: Optimise the videos
- Instagram: Casual updates about FG
- Coordinating content, maintaining aesthetics and technical tags
- Make outbound calls to the clients to follow up on leads generated
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Proofread marketing collaterals before it goes live
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred.
Hello! If you truly love and enjoy social media, we want you! We are looking for a creative and fun social media manager who can help us create brand awareness for our clients. Here’s what you’ll do if you end up being a part of our team:
- 🤔 Research and build strategies: You will assist the Marketing team in understanding the brand’s needs to come up with a plan and direction for their social media.
- 💡Ideation: Based on the strategy, you’ll help ideate campaigns for platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- ✍️ Writing and Editing: Writing crisp, clear, and witty posts and captions.
- 👩🏻💻 Creating and Publishing: Help design posts or edit templates on Canva and schedule them for posting.
- 👀📱 Looking out for trends: Being mindful of what’s happening in the world and using it to create brand awareness.
- 🧐 Analysis: Help us reflect on the growth we have on each platform every month.
- Find this interesting and are over 18 years of age
- Know English and Hindi fluently
- Love social media or can tolerate it enough to create for social media
- Love to write and know how to use Grammarly well
- Know how to use Excel, Word, Google Docs, Canva, Figma (and all social media platforms)
- Have a laptop, phone and an internet connection
- Are curious about trends and willing to learn on the go
- Have a minimum of 1 yr of experience in creating content and handling Social Media
Then we’d love to meet you! Please apply :)
What we’ll offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Remote work. Work in your shorts, we don’t mind.
- Lesser meetings. This meeting could have been an email said no one ever at our workplace.
- A learning space. We’ll help you learn and navigate the basics of marketing from building strategy to delivering results.
- Open communication and great conversations. There’s no hierarchy of communication or gatekeeping of creative ideas. If you have something to share, just call/text/mail, whatever you like.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth.
As a Creative Writer, you will be responsible for creating both long and short-form content. Your content needs to be clear and concise for advertisements and websites while maintaining brand consistency. We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail and can thrive under pressure. As our content presence is significant for the business to succeed, your position will play a massive role in driving our business' growth and success.
Skills: Content Development, Content Writing, Basic SEO
Writing Industry: Technology, Software Products
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Impeccable Communication Skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good eye for details.
- Experience in developing content for websites.
- Experience in developing content for content marketing activities.
- Strong writing skills, understanding of content.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Must be able to deliver content on time
- Coordinate with teams and get the assigned task done
- Should be able to handle tasks independently.
BetterInvest is an Alternative investment platform that envisions to empower retail investors with access to investment opportunities, which were available to the wealthy 1%, via fractional ownership.Visit http://www.betterinvest.club/" target="_blank">www.betterinvest.club to learn more.Responsibilities
- Research and write industry-related content
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Promote content through multiple channels
- Update website content as needed
- Optimise content using SEO best practices
- Expertise in using content management software, social media platforms and SEO techniques
- Must have written and published blog articles and social media content
- Knowledge about personal finance and investment opportunities is a plus
A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
1- 3 years of experience in technical writing
- coordination and collaboration with the internal teams and concered stakeholders
- The ability to write and think creatively
- Significant experience in writing strong, accurate copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas as per clients requirement
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- Great organizational skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong research skills