• Definitely a Grammar Nazi.
• Writing unique and compelling content blogs, google ads, FB ads,product descriptions, sales add,brand support material, informative articles, press release, website content, email marketing posts.
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Key Accountabilities and Duties
Content Development and Maintenance
- Prepares quality content by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Acts as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software and database engineering
- Ensures that all client enablement, both internal and external, are of the highest quality and up to date
- Works with product management and development to understand the value of the features/functionality and document into development documentation or learning materials
- Delivers product training to internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Provides guidance and direction to team members to maintain the highest level of quality in our deliverables through review of visual elements, proofreading, and validation during critical stages of development.
Knowledge and Skills
- Commercial experience in a software development environment
- Technical writing/documentation experience in a software development environment
- Familiarly with HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge of (or desire to learn) energy market industry and familiarity with linear programming and/or systems modeling
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Technical Writing, XML/DITA, FrameMaker, HTML & CSS, XML/DITA, and/or Wiki, Cloud
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
1. Write well-researched, SEO-friendly, high-quality articles & product descriptions
2. Create original copyright free content
3. Review and edit content
4. Recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
5. Ensure that you report to your manager each day
Website- https://urbantribe.in/" target="_blank">https://urbantribe.in/
We are looking for a Content Writer who can enrich our website with technical blog posts, guides and case studies.
Content Writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics
- Write technical blogs to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to the marketing lead for input and approval
- Make content for social media posts (Concept/Idea will be provided)
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Engaging in content writing in tech topics
- Proofreading the content and keeping the content 100% plagiarism-free
Internship Duration : 3 Month + Full time opportunity
Stipend : 5000
Location : Mira road (Mumbai)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Can put together a content strategy from scratch
- Excellent written skills in English
- Responsible for producing high-quality engaging content for websites, Blogs and designing content for social media.
- Candidates will have to assist the team of Product Managers and Developers in the documentation of content based on product briefs.
- Work on Client proposal and Statement of Work (SoW).
- Work on the NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) templates etc.
- Ability to research new testing topics and write engaging content.
- Should be able to create new JDs for the software testing roles.
- Basic knowledge in the field of software testing like Functional Testing, Automation testing, Performance Testing, and other Software Testing Tools is required.
- The candidate must be passionate about technology content and SEO with the ability to create plagiarism free and SEO-friendly content.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies
- Should be comfortable in using proofreading tools like Grammarly, ProWritingAid, Hemingway App etc.
- Experience in using excel, google sheets, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Sending Weekly newsletters and realigning content based on customer feedback.
- Ability to connect with prospects through Linkedin Sales Navigator to nurture leads further
- Research and create articles and blogs for the website:
- Linkedin: Create, update business articles and participate in business groups
- Quora: Update answers and articles
- Facebook: Create, update articles and participate in local groups
- Youtube: Optimise the videos
- Instagram: Casual updates about FG
- Coordinating content, maintaining aesthetics and technical tags
- Make outbound calls to the clients to follow up on leads generated
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Proofread marketing collaterals before it goes live
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred.
Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
Proven skills in producing and editing technical content within a complex business environment. The writer professional will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. The experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial. Analyze RFPs, perform QC checks of compliance matrix, proposal outlines, and identify questions that may be submitted to the customer. Core
Excellent written communication skills
Support Bid Processing managers / Lead throughout the proposal process, including assist in developing the technical documents, monitor the progress of effort against the schedule, follow up on action items, control document preparation, and version control, and coordinating the final packaging and delivery
Proficient in documentation development tools such as Microsoft Office
Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
Competent in defining, planning and managing proposal deliverable
Familiarity with software development services and business terminology.
Preferred Education BE degree with strong technical communication.
- Able to develop original and absolutely unique good quality content.
- Write content for articles, blogs, Websites, etc as per the requirement
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Find and develop new ideas for the creation of high-quality content.
- Reviewing and editing articles.
- Conduct research and writing content on a regular basis.
- Convert ideas into enriching write-ups for websites, blogs, articles.
- Attention to detail.
- Promote content on social media
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines