- Client acquisition for permanent recruitment.
- Understand and identify client requirements and assignments.
- Responsible to complete commercial parts with all clients.
- Generate client lead and work according to that and find out new clients for the company.
- Responsible for making the revenue generation and acquiring new business.
- Proper coordination with the recruitment teams and team leader to generate quality results.
- Build and maintain rapport with the New & Existing clients.
- Build rock-solid relations with existing and new clients.
- Accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation.
- Bring new business to the organization.
- Connect with the national and international clients for recruitment services.
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Why us? Why Vexma?
Vexma Technologies is all about providing industry 4.0 solutions using high end technologies such as additive manufacturing, Internet of Things etc. We have a unique ability to solve customer problems through our research and development helping them realize their idea into a functional product until they are manufactured. This includes a whole lot of mechanical, electronics and designing solutions.
Joining us we ensure you a unique exposure for building your career through multiple scenarios through various industries such as Electronics, Automotives, Aerospace and Defence, FMCG, Mold & Die etc.
- Specialization& knowledge in scientific and technologically advanced products & services.
- Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Educating potential customers about functions of the project.
- Fully understanding customers needs & requirements.
- Providing advice about the advantages of the products and services
- Advising customers of updates & new technologies and its applications
- Being familiar with competitor’s activities.
- Travelling to attend meetings.
- Meeting sales targets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce/hubspot)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning schedule
will employ empathy to understand customer expectations,
will create long-term student empowerment supported by complete clarity on product delivery for parents,
will coordinate with mentors and operations to enable a seamless student experience,
will be result oriented by owning outcomes & core metric deliverables,
hands-on individual contribution to exceed wweekly revenue, targets aligned with business goals.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of current Operations processes, inefficiencies, issues, and risks.
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both Operations business and
• Knowledge of Agile.
• Ability to drive multiple agendas and effectively manage priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent
standard of English (written and spoken)
• Work with the business to understand their requirements, define new processes and
• Be an active, vocal team member of workshops, discussions, and working groups.
• Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous manner. Ensure they are understood by all
parties and sign-off are achieved.
• Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs. Translate into clear,
automated and globally standardized future state models
• Create functional and design specifications, ensuring all stakeholders, globally, are in
agreement and provide sign off
• Preparing Data Flow Diagram, Process Flow Manual DFD in Visio, UML diagrams.
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications, and supporting
documents meet the bank's standards
• Ensure development and testing teams understand the requirements and future state
processes and that they are fully engaged early on in the project.
• Provide ongoing support to the technology and testing teams as required e.g. reviewing of
test cases, closeout open issues/questions, manage change request process, etc.
• Assist the business with UAT, including communications, planning, preparation, and test cases
• Proficiency in Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word
• Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner.
Propose and plan mitigating steps.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged,
communications are regular and honest and expectations are well managed.
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Designation: Business Development Executive
Min. Experience:- 0 to 1 Year
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- No bar for right candidate (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Interest in Online Marketing
- Experience in bidding profiles will be an extra advantage
- Lead Generation through Bidding, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Good Communication skills
- Clients Communication & Other
Benefits of working with our company:-
- Only 5 days working,
- We provide training,
- Great Career enhancement opportunity,
- Excellent learning opportunities,
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves, Cultural events, Month end party and others
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Our software’s are used by large corporates and their auditors for automating balance confirmation and account reconciliation. We are looking for Sales / Business Development Executive for Enterprise SAAS solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively manage the entire sales process from lead generation to on-boarding.
- Build and Manage the sales pipeline.
- Ability to map-customer requirements with the product roadmap and contribute to driving product development efforts.
- Getting new accounts on-boarded and managing/growing Key Accounts.
- Manage customer relationship, including escalations
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and Creative Skills.
- Teamwork and Leadership skills.
- Strong achiever in a target-driven role.
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set.
- Individual & Team Contributor.
Preferred Experience :
- 1-year experience in selling Enterprise SaaS Solutions to Indian Customers.
- Proven experience in interacting/working/networking with CXO’s.
- Experience of working in a start-up / growing organization
Education – MBA or Equivalent
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
Location – Mumbai
Apply here - https://firmway.in/job
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM" target="_blank">https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
TITLE: Guest Relationship Executive (GRE)
REPORTING TO: Club Manager (CM) / Deputy Club Manager (DCM)
The Guest Relation Executive (GRE) will represent the UFC GYM by providing a
welcoming, informative and entertaining experience for all members and guests during
their visits. The GRE’s are responsible for driving (non-members) into the gym in order
to deliver industry leading customer services to them as well as our current members.
This service must translate into exceeding personal revenue targets issued by
management through both internal and external prospecting. This is a full-time position
reporting directly to the Deputy Club Manager & Club Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead Generation & Appointment Booking
Personal minimum expectation: Minimum 50 follow-up calls per day, Minimum 7
appointments booked and confirmed per day and Minimum 2 membership
enrolment per day, 2 personal coaching enrolments per week and two units of
merchandise sales per week.
External marketing, promotions and prospecting. This is a daily activity and
requires off site promotions including distributing passes, building relationships
with local merchants and branding events to inform the community of UFC gym
and services, ultimately resulting into leads. (A lead is a non-members name and
Internal marketing and prospecting. This includes collecting leads at the point of
enrolment and from the current member base through relationship building and
referral tables. These activities must translate into lead gathering.
Book membership appointments through productive prospecting activities and
meet or exceed monthly appointment goals set forth by the company.
Ensure that appointments are booked to translate into enough guests and meet
or exceed monthly guest goal set forth by the company.
2. Guest Touring, Membership Presentations, & Personal Production
Ensure that 100% of guests taken through a tour. These tours should translate
into enrolling half of the guests that are seen on a membership (50% Closing) and
20% of them enrolling with Personal Training.
Use the company approved presentation when presenting membership options
to non-members. Ensure each new member meets a manager before completing
the sales process and exiting the gym. Proper presentation and introductions to
the manager should translate to 50% closing of guests.
Ensure Personal Sales Target goals are met or exceeded each month for New
Member Sales Revenue, Renewal membership Sales Revenue, Personal Coaching
Sales Revenue and Merchandise Sales Revenue.
Ensure integrity of each sale.
3. Customer Service
Follow up with members that have enrolled to ensure we are exceeding
Provide the highest level of customer service possible when communicating and
interacting with guests.
Assist in maintaining a clean, hygienic and operational facility.
Accountable for saving members that are requesting to cancel their membership.
If the Membership Specialist is unable to convince a member from cancelling
they must have any manager meet the member and sign off on the cancelation.
Recording all customer feedback & complaintsand sharing the same with DCM,
CM, GM and the Top Management.
Filing and reporting members incident report with the DGM/ CM/ GM and top
Updating the members on any rescheduling or cancellation of scheduled classes.
Sales Schedule: All GRE’s must be available to work Weekends and
Holidays. Requests for days off must be given in writing and exceptions
can be made by the General Manager.
Mandatory Meetings: Monthly “All Team Meeting” and “Daily
Production Meetings” are mandatory.
Follow, implement and audit all rules, regulations and guidelines of the
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The GRE’s will interact with club staff, including the
Operations and Fitness Departments as well as the Guest Relations Team. The
Membership Specialist will also communicate with members, guests and vendors in the
community regarding company promotions and membership packages to support club
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and
responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not
- Need to recruit more CAs. Ability to explain the benefits of being a CA in a professional way. Has knowledge about students mentality and presence of college in his/her region.
- Publicize for the company and also, help in marketing to have a better reach on the post.
- Ability to connect a greater number of students and build a network among the students to register for IR Exam 2.0. Must have strong communication skills and be passionate with great connect skills and good at managing people. Can handle a team and is a good team player and can also manage people.
- Must take initiatives, sticking to the targets and learn curves as required. Need to complete their respective tasks within deadline.
- Knowledge about having event management would be an advantage.
- Bring more ideas about affordable ways of promoting to convert registrations.
- Social media presence is a must.
Campus Ambassadors must be available to commit 4-5 hours a day for 1 month starting from Sept.