EkAnek Networks Careers
We are building a team of tenacious and resilient people who are passionate about tech, beauty and eCommerce. Employees are encouraged to take direct ownership of opportunities and are closely mentored by senior leadership. The team is lean, works hard and solves tough problems. We select one person to join the team for every thirty who apply. Following are the tenets of our culture.
Performance. We have a clear measurement and support structure to deliver and measure impact. This gives clarity and ensures strong delivery is rewarded disproportionately.
Learning. We fit the role to each person. Roles are clear and stretch growth in areas identified in development chats.
Ownership. Every person in the team has space and the mandate to go further in their objectives and pick up other areas of interest.
Support. Our leadership is extremely accessible and open to mentorship. We are supportive of special circumstances as well as educational opportunities.
Jobs at EkAnek Networks
- Drive and own sales and revenue targets from ecommerce operations for the brand marketing campaign on marketplaces and offer management
- Monitor, measure and maintain reports on performance to drive attainment of defined objectives by optimisation
- Plan and execute promotional schemes and campaigns to maximise growth
- Providing insights into latest consumer and shopping trends to identify assortment gaps & selection and plan effective branding strategies Performance marketing Inventory management Catalogue mapping ,listing
- Plan the AOP business closely with the customer and the internal teams – to help deliver the toplines at a quarterly and annual level
- Keep track of all the health and hygiene measure – Stock holding of the e-tailers in terms of the number of days as well as the quality of the stock, ensure correct PO execution, track and ensure availability of our SKUs Work on monthly offtake plan for all brands – tracking the same periodically and ensuring the right inputs are planned both on-platform and off-platform to drive business
- Manage the e-tailer PnL and ensure that we keep a close track on the profitability of the account and keep a check on the promotional expense
- Opening new platforms for the brand
- 3-4 years of handling ecommerce platforms - Amazon Flipkart,Big Basket
- Mapping micromarkets to identify potential salons for signing up in the Ekanek's Salon Partnership Program
- Setting up discussions with salon owners/key decision makers
- Pitching Ekanek's products/service assortment to the salon owners/decision makers
- Ensuring pre-work for launching program is on track
- Monitoring salon performance in the program
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure they are retained
- Escalating and resolving salon issues with customer experience team
- Identifying new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Upselling other products/services to salon owner/decision makers
At EkAnek, we’re building the OS of the beauty, personal care and lifestyle industry. We are a new startup focussed on bringing together Content, Commerce & Community in the lifestyle space. Personalised and conversational, we help consumers make choices as they navigate their way through new emerging brands & products. At the same time, we help brands and artists build a business through our platform.
Do check us out on https://www.foxy.in
- • Work collaboratively with product managers to translate requirements into reusable versioned and super fast APIs.
- • Partner and work closely with frontend developers for seamless API integration.
- • Build a product loved by users by evaluating through the eyes of the customer
- • Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure solutions are maintainable, modular, of high code-quality and work well across multiple versions.
- • Open to learning new concepts and technologies – this is our single biggest and most important requirement. Everything else is optional.
- • Good knowledge of version control (preferably Git).
- • Ability to choose the right algorithms and data structures.
- • Basics of a cloud based platform(GCP or AWS)
- • Basics of service-based distributed design.
Our Tech Stack
We are open to change this mix as we evolve
- • Ruby and Rails
- • Postgresql
- • ElasticSearch
- • Redis + Sidekiq
- • Google Cloud Platform
Good to have
Our first product, FOXY, is an artist led commerce platform for beauty, grooming and personal care. Foxy is committed to bringing the best, latest and 100% genuine beauty products from across the world, as recommended by top influencers. We connect consumers with beauty influencers, artists and top brands, ensuring users' shopping experiences are unique. We understand that everyone's Beauty and Personal Care needs are unique, and thus our users all have a tailor made and personalised shopping experience through our platform.
Sustainability is at the core of FOXY and we are working towards creating a future with less pollution.
As a Category Manager, the individual would own the respective category P&L, growth strategy and brand partnerships. This is a critical role for the organization.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying the right product & brand mix for growth, bringing brands on board and building a long term synergistic relationship
- Creating a growth calendar and aligning brands, offers, marketing, curation & content to drive sales
- The person would be the business owner for his/ her categories. The role entails leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories. The role entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category. The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Building deeper connect with brands and driving adoption of our brand platform solutions
- We are a data driven, tech first and fast growing organization and the individual needs to be performance driven, output oriented and ready for a start-up
- Category management experience with Leading Retail/ Ecommerce / beauty industry.
People hiring at EkAnek Networks
Innoviti Payment Solutions
About the company
Innoviti Payment Solutions (Innoviti) started its payments business in 2008 and quickly established itself as a pioneer in solving difficult problems in the payments space using technology.
Innoviti’s aim is to fuel India’s growth by helping drive a cashless economy. We believe this will release a tremendous amount of money in the Indian market that will ease the availability of credit to fuel entrepreneurship, create jobs and improve the living standards of every Indian. Only technology and a talented team that can put technology to use can address this tough problem.
Innoviti is a well-funded company backed by marquee investors such as Titan Company (JV between Tata Group and TIDCO) and Catamaran Ventures (founded by Mr. N. R. Narayana Murthy) and NIIC, Canada. The company has been winner of several awards including Deloitte fastest growing company in APAC award three years in a row and Red Herring award twice. We hold 4 patents with 7 more in pipeline.
Our business involves developing products that use technology to remove friction in a) the supply of money (credit) and b) movement of money. These seemingly simple objectives are actually very tough problems. Today less than 7% of entrepreneurs get access to capital to grow. Less than 8% of purchases happen through electronic money. Solving these tough problems in sustainable ways that are scalable and profitable is a tough challenge!
To address these problems we have built some remarkable products such as uniPAY and smelending.com that today process more than Rs 11,000 Cr. of transactions annually. Leading customers such as Reliance Retail, Lifestyle, Yatra, Indigo, Inox, Tanishq, BPCL, WalMart are using these products. The uniPAY product line drives the payments business where we process more than Rs 10,000 Cr. of transactions annually. The smelending.com business drives the lending to small owners business where we process Rs 400 Cr. of lending annually
If our track record is anything to go by, we have already made a small dent in the world of payments! We are now looking for enhancing our team with talented individuals who are ready to address more complex challenges and make a bigger dent!
About the company
We're a group of globally experienced entrepreneurs working to combine the best technologies and innovative design thinking to create a banking experience that is engaging, elegant, fun and rewarding.
With Wizely, we aim to help our customers develop a disciplined savings habit to achieve their goals in the simplest and least intrusive way. However, this is just a start! We're here to change the way Indians bank in the emerging digital age.
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company