Our client is an alumni networking platform for schools, colleges and companies where alumni can signup and connect with each other. The top 1000 alumni networks, with over 2 million people are active on the platform. They are deeply integrated with all social media and helps to build one consolidated and powerful channel to engage with the alumni.
Our client helps to connect with all the alumni communities on the go, Mobile App, Tablet, Website, Mobile Website, Facebook Application as well as email app. Over 80% of the communities have improved their alumni engagement considerably using the company's platform.
This Delhi based social platform based on private alumni network was founded in 2011 by serial entrepreneur and web technology evangelist. They have raised pre-Series A funding from Mohandas Pai and Aspiring Minds to scale its user base, as well as expand geographically, with US being the primary target.
As a Customer Success Manager, You will be Liaising with Colleges & School Alumni engagement teams to gather and understand their requirements.
What you will do:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company by onboarding and managing them.
- Analysing client requirements, manage escalations, and propose features for
- Developing technical domain expertise and formulate strategies to drive user engagement.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics to derive insights and build a - success plan -with the appropriately identified objectives, milestones and metrics needed to achieve them
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Designing presentations for client deliverables, presentations & training.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 1-2 yrs of experience of working in a tech/software company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to formulate & articulate technical, financial and value points
- Strong technical skills and capabilities to understand business applications, analytics and platform technologies
- Data-driven with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to create and maintain customer relationship
o Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
o Researching and qualifying new leads.
o Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
o Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
o Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
o Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
o Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
o Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
o Staying informed about competing products and services.
Requirements for the role
o Preferred Bachelor /Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Business Studies/ Communication/ Marketing
o Preferred 2-3 years’ experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
o Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
o Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
o Excellent phone and cold calling skills
o Exceptional customer service skills
o Strong listening and sales skills
o Ability and orientation to achieve targets
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Executing effective product demonstrations.
- Negotiating deal terms and onboard doctors
- Training the Doctors, Paramedics and other staff on using the application after installation.
- Assessing the market, identify and gather competitor information.
- Resolving all queries from the doctor and medical staff regarding the application.
- Being the voice of the physician for product (EMR and App) related features/ improvements in internal discussions
- Liaising with product team in closing product new feature road map/ bugs as and when required
- Making the doctors aware of any new features/ product changes and train them on the related changes.
- Being responsible to develop and maintain metrics and management reports
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor in Biotech/ Engineering/ Science/ Commerce
- Experience in regularly meeting and closing sales with MD physicians – CP, Pedia, Gyne, Dermatologists, Psychologists etc
- Understands health tech products and ability to explain the complex business solution in simple terms to physicians
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Knows MS Office, MS excel and power point
- Proficiency in the local language for the given city
- Working relationship with set of doctors in the given city for lead generation
- Experience in relationship handling with super specialists like Cardiologists, Oncologists, Neurologists etc
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
What you will do:
- Managing large amounts of calls and emails, and social media, if required
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong customer handling skills on phone and email
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Prior experience with Freshdesk and Magento would be a plus
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people
- Excellent communication skills ( both written and verbal)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Empathy and compassion
- Ability to stretch long hours and work for the bigger vision of the company
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G-suite (google)
- Knowledge of basics of Microsoft Excel for reporting purposes is a MUST
- Comfort with technology and data
- Good hold on English Grammar
- Problem identification and solving attitude
- Ability to listen
- Customer obsession
- High integrity
Build a strong network within ecosystem to identify the top authors and bring them onto the Graphy platform
Reach out to creators and build a strong pipeline of creators who could create a Graphy
Setup Calls and introduce Graphy as the product and platform to create Graphies
Cold call/email prospective leads.
Find out interesting ways to source creator leads
Find out interesting ways to close Graphers
Close Creators to create Graphies
Own the GMV from the Graphies closed
Serve as the lead point of contact for all Graphers account management matters.
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with Graphers.
Should have 3+ years relevant experience in business development or proven experience as category manager or similar role
Solid knowledge of category management, business development principles
Excellent communication skills
Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Book/Content market knowledge is an added advantage
Experience in working in a collaborative team
Experience in adding SAAS products is a plus.
Experience in Lead management and closure.
Top of the Market Salary
Great learning environment
Graphy is the all-in-one platform to launch your online school, grow your community, monetize your knowledge and host live cohort-based courses.
The creation of cohort-based courses is open to all content creators, influencers, and educators. Join creators, teachers, and instructors from every industry, share what you know, and make money doing what you love!
You can host free sessions to engage with your audience who might have not subscribed to you yet. Hosting online live sessions will help students understand what they can expect from your course and will get to know you better.
You can check out our website here: