• Hire candidates from various sources such as Job portals, Social networks and references etc.
• Responsible for data/file management processes
• Responsible for the end-to-end process of the recruitment
• Responsible to handle requirements and clients (if directed to) effectively.
• Continuously seek and open to learn, improve the skills.
• Experience in end-to-end recruitment, both vanilla and niche skills in an agency environment
• Ability to work with normal sourcing avenues such as Job Portals, Social Networking,
References, Head Hunting etc. as well as to Innovate new recruiting techniques.
• Understanding of Technology from a recruiter standpoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree (Must)
• Good experience in domestic recruitment
• Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
• Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
About Hiringhut Solutions Pvt Ltd
Are you willing to work with a Tech Unicorn who works on latest Technologies and in the ever demanding domain.
If Yes, review what we are looking for
- Strong Verbal and Written English Communication Skills.
- Technical acumen with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for a variety of IT roles.
- Proven experience with full-cycle technical recruiting, sourcing, qualifying, submittals, onboarding, and relationship management.
- Expertise with Boolean searches on (Naukri, Monster), LinkedIn, Twitter, and other online and web-based professional and social media to find and close strong technical candidate
- Will liaise with Hiring Managers to Define/redefine specifications and will participate in scheduled meetings on recruiting activities and progress.
- Can assess a candidates fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity—and knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations and craft a dialogue that leads to a positive decision.
- Knowledge of applicant-tracking-system capabilities and a commitment to keeping all information accurate and updated.
- Good in MS-Office(Primarly in Oultook/Word/Excel)
Role Talent Aquistion
who can handle multiple clients
Expertise in contract staffing
Big 4 experience will be preffred
- facilitate and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners
- negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors
- Good stakeholder management and 3-4 years of experience working in a similar set up where they have handled the Contract hiring piece
- Prior experience in MIS, tracking of profiles, sourcing candidates, scheduling
- Exp in Vendor management, assessing vendor performance, clearing PO’s, empanelment of vendors and creating SOP’s.
- Establishing the process (create a flow chart on process and circulate to all businesses)
- Maintaining vendor database and keeping resumes ready skill wise.
· Responsible for Technology hiring across levels and manage a team of recruiters
· Responsible for end to end Talent Acquisition including planning and strategizing for deliverables, sourcing and attracting candidates through various active and passive channels; candidate engagement; stakeholder management; reporting; database management etc.
· High end ownership of the deliverables.
· Focus on priorities, drive & deliver successfully.
· Maintain effective communication with the hiring managers and candidates.
· Build influential candidate relationships throughout the process.
· Follow and practice latest recruitment trends and strategies.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and networking.
· Proactively resolve bottle necks.
· Prepare and submit timely progress reports to various stakeholders.
· Involve in various initiatives for process improvement and talent branding
What are we looking for?
· Proven 5 -10 years of experience in technical recruitment with excellence in hiring across levels, stakeholder management, database management, reporting etc
· Ability to manage a team of recruiters and sourcers
· Expertise in stakeholder management and leading an entire unit of hiring independently
· Possess the ability to assess candidates against profiles and the culture
· Strong understanding about engineering and product requisitions
· Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and work under tight timelines
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Impeccable multitasking and organizational skills
· Always pushing the limits
· Excellent relationship building and analytical skills
· Knowledge of latest recruitment trends and practices
· Proven skills in attracting candidates through various social media channels
· Detailed oriented, organized, discrete and dedicated professional
Write and post technical job descriptions
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
TechnocruitX is an Ahmedabad-based IT Company established in 2018. We craft attractive, engaging websites/mobile applications and deliver successful SEO campaigns.
Company Location:- B1/606 Westgate Business Bay building near Jaguar Showroom S.G Highway, Ahmedabad
Working Hour:- 09.30 AM to 6.30 PM
Working Days:- 6 days(Monday to Saturday)
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Handling End to End Recruitment.
Handling job portals.
Posting job portal on (monster, Naukri, Linkedin, indeed, etc. )
Making a job description.
Screening candidates from job portals.
Updating daily work report.
Pitching candidates for available vacancies, scheduling interviews.
Taking follow-ups from time to time.
Coordinate with candidates at the end of joining.
Maintaining database of the candidates in excel sheet.
Maintaining the pipeline of candidates and convincing them
Collaborate with headhunters to hire and retain the top best talent.
Screen resumes and job application forms.
Help to structure the job description.
Assist Hiring Managers to conduct interviews.
Interview job candidates via calls and conduct on-site interviews.
Ability to manages new employee relocation that determines new employee requirements and arranges temporary housing.
Coordinate with the management and corporate recruiters to find out the details of staffing requirements.
Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet.
Preferred both male and female candidates.
Extra Benefits:1) Special Incentives
2) Attractive Bonus
3) Enthusiastic work Environment
- Sourcing and Screening candidates as per requirements
- Ensuring all positions are closed as per the TAT
- Scheduling and Coordinating Interviews
- Negotiating on Salary and Rolling out offers
- Ensure candidate is kept warm post hiring till he/she joins
- Minimize drop out ratio of your selects
- Onboard new joiners
- Other tasks as and when allocated
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Experience in souring candidates from Job Portals and social sites
- Basic understanding of Market Research industry is an added advantage
- Should have good Interpersonal skills
- Post graduation degree in Human Resource is required
- Should be a go getter and someone with multi tasking ability.