- Mapping micromarkets to identify potential salons for signing up in the Ekanek's Salon Partnership Program
- Setting up discussions with salon owners/key decision makers
- Pitching Ekanek's products/service assortment to the salon owners/decision makers
- Ensuring pre-work for launching program is on track
- Monitoring salon performance in the program
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure they are retained
- Escalating and resolving salon issues with customer experience team
- Identifying new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Upselling other products/services to salon owner/decision makers
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About EkAnek Networks
We are building a team of tenacious and resilient people who are passionate about tech, beauty and eCommerce. Employees are encouraged to take direct ownership of opportunities and are closely mentored by senior leadership. The team is lean, works hard and solves tough problems. We select one person to join the team for every thirty who apply. Following are the tenets of our culture.
Performance. We have a clear measurement and support structure to deliver and measure impact. This gives clarity and ensures strong delivery is rewarded disproportionately.
Learning. We fit the role to each person. Roles are clear and stretch growth in areas identified in development chats.
Ownership. Every person in the team has space and the mandate to go further in their objectives and pick up other areas of interest.
Support. Our leadership is extremely accessible and open to mentorship. We are supportive of special circumstances as well as educational opportunities.
PENTOZ is a leading business innovation firm for new business ideas. More than 2500+ people world wild are ready forging their own path to success. We offer opportunities, the support of a corporation that is family owned, that is financially stable and has been in business for over 6 year. PENTOZ is a global community, operating in more than 100 countries and territories, ready to offer support and a compensation plan that has paid out more bonuses than any other direct selling company.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities throught cold calling, networking and social media.
· Set up meeting with a potential client and listen to their wisher and concerns.
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services.
· Create frequent reviews and report with sales and financial data.
· Negotiate\Close deals and handle complains or objections and Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internals team.
· The main focus will be selling technology services and Negotiating and closing multiple sales deals to achieve high revenue.
· Ability to approach and engage potential customers with excellent interpersonal skills by submitting monthly and annual territory analyses, daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual performance reports, you keep management updated.
· Retaining position relationship with clients so that future sales will be assured, Focuses on maximizing sales by studying potential and existing dealer volumes.
· Conduct virtual meet-ups to build new business relationships.
· Increase your productivity by integrating the appropriate technologies into your sales activities.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills
· Customer service
· Meeting sales goals
· Closing skills
· Territory management
· Prospecting skills
· service knowledge
· Presentation skills
· Client relationships
· Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· 12+ and any degree University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
· One to three years of IT Service based sales experience.
Our Company motivation:
“IF OPPORTUNITY DOESN’T KNOCK, BUILD A DOOR.”
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Sales & Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Qualification: BBA/MBA in sales and marketing or
Graduation with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 1 - 2 years.
Expected Work : The Sales and Marketing Executive -
⦁ Must meet and exceed sales targets.
⦁ will generate business from new and existing clients.
⦁ Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the client.
⦁ Should manage complex negotiations and prepare sales pitches.
⦁ Will organise on-field sales visits.
⦁ Should be able to handle multiple projects at once.
⦁ Must aim to achieve monthly and annual targets.
⦁ Will review sales performance.
⦁ Must have a proficient understanding of email marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing.
⦁ Will be working closely with Graphics Design, Web Development, Business Finance Teams to achieve joint ambitions.
⦁ Should efficiently manage inter-departmental communication.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
Vyapar is a SaaS-based Startup Company located at HSR layout, Sector 1, Bangalore. Recently we
have completed SERIES B funding of 200+ Cr where our lead investors are Indiamart & Westbridge capital.
Who uses Vyapar?
Vyapar is a billing, accounting, inventory management & Online Store software used by almost every
type of businesses in India, be it Manufacturers, distributors & retailers.
● Call Customer within 2 hours of Lead assignment and take appointment for Demo of SaaS
● Provide Detailed Demo to Customer and clarify doubts based on the business use case
● Engage, Follow Up and Sale subscriptions for SaaS
● Following Sales SOP.
JD For B2B Sales
- Must have one or two years of experience in client handling.
- Comfortable working for B2B clients.
- Must have good sales and negotiation skills.
- Must have relationship-making skills.
- Need to Onboard New channel Partners/ Distributors.
- Need to follow the SOP while onboarding Partners.
- Need to guide the partner about the partner program along with the Product.
- Responsible for partners' Business and all the processes related to the partner Program.
- Need to motivate partners to do an acquisition.
- Need to maintain long-term Relationships with assigned and onboarded partners.
Responsible for selling software and hardware products.
Progress qualified opportunities to quotation and close sales
Order fulfilment, Payment follow up
Customer relationship management
Required Candidate profileGood English communication required
Six months IT Industry experience is compulsory
MBA graduate fresher can also apply
We are looking for an amazing Account Executive to join our joyful Bengaluru team to skyrocket our projects in 2022 and beyond! You will play a key role in our India expansion by qualifying, supporting and managing inbound leads to a close and working effectively with our outreach strategy.
You will report to Karan, the Head of India, who opened the local entity in 2020 and work closely with our Sales team.
Location: Bengaluru (Hybrid “Work From Home” policy with 3 days at the office per week)
What you will do:
- Achieve the company’s sales goals for the Indian market
- Establish a deep understanding of AppTweak’s business operations, including App Store Optimization, competitive landscape, and internal tools & processes.
- Conduct product demos to leads and follow-up until they convert into paying customers. You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Assess leads requirements, solve their problems and anticipate future needs to increase revenue.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue regional targets.
- Reinforce the AppTweak’s presence and reputation in India
- Represent and advocate AppTweak’s brand during major mobile marketing conferences throughout the year in various locations such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc (participate in 5 to 10 events per year)
- Connect with C-level and senior executives in the mobile and gaming industry to grow AppTweak’s reputation
- Organize and host ASO-related networking events to increase brand awareness and reputation
- Actively participate in cross-department cooperation.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales processes.
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistency in outreach/emailing campaigns and inbound initiatives.
- Collaborate with various teams, including Product and Customer Success, to better align client-facing efforts by taking the initiative to identify issues and find solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years experience in Sales or Business Development with a proven track record of closing deals
- Former experience in a SaaS company and the mobile marketing industry
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Team player and over-communicator: track record of proactively sharing and asking for feedback and looking to add to the culture and skills of a growing team
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to interact with a broad set of clients and the ability to present online or in-person
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps.
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, or others) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated.
- Experience with people & project management.
What’s in it for you: We care about you!
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid office/work from home policy
- Competitive compensation package (fixed + variable)
- 25 days of PTO on top of public holidays and sick days
An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with various high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, and Friendly.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: we speak more than 15 languages altogether.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to ensure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path.
We have a farm at Denkennikottai, Tamil Nadu where we grow varieties of Roses and Fruits. We want to sell flowers to Apartments on a subscription basis. Need a Sales and Marketing person who would be talking to residents of apartments and should be able to sell flowers. And deliver the flowers to certain collection points (It is not a door-to-door delivery)
- Visit apartments and talk to people to generate leads to sell bunches of flowers on a weekly/monthly/yearly subscription basis.
- Should be able to visit the farm (around 70Kms) and collect flowers once a week.
- Deliver the flower bunches at different collection points
- Talk to supermarkets and other stores to establish collection points near the apartments
- Should be fluent in Kannada and English
- Must have a vehicle to travel to the farm
- Should be from Bangalore
- Must be dynamic and good at interacting with people
- There will be a fixed salary of 10k to 12k
- There will be commissions based on new sales
- Petrol expenses will be reimbursed for the farm visit
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.