Position- Associate Community Developer
Experience- 0-2 Years
- Be responsible for growing the freelancer community on our website and social media channels.
- Respond to freelancer queries in a timely manner
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate regarding the pricing of content being delivered by freelancers.
- Be responsible for introducing initiatives to decrease attrition of freelancers.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management skills.
Must have:- Btech in Comp Sci, Great at handling social media, Excellent communication, and negotiation skills,
iMocha is a Leader in Digital Skill Assessment for Global Enterprises. iMocha’s suite of products for recruitment and L&D are now empowering users across 1000+ organizations in 70 countries to digitize their recruiting and upskilling operations. Currently we are growing by 250% Year-On-Year. With several awards and recognition in its kitty, we have been awarded as No. 1 PaaS Company of India by Microsoft. We are also featured in ‘Google’ as top recruitment tool and recognized by ‘Forbes’ as top methods of screening applicants.
We care for our employees and follow a ‘Work Happy Culture’ where we have flexible office timings and consider every employee as an asset to the company. And YES... We do not track your working hours and a strict ‘NO’ to micro-management so that the work-life balance is maintained. Moreover, iMocha is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified with 4.9 ratings on Glassdoor. And guess what? The CEO of Microsoft also talks about iMocha. Here is what Satya Nadella has to say how iMocha assists recruiters to increase pace of hiring- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwyAIwtfiUM&t=194s
For more details, visit us – https://www.imocha.io
We are looking for you if you are inspired by the vision of building India's first global premium beauty house which is dynamic and beautifully crafted with consumer centric and world class Clean Beauty products.
Overall objective of the Role:
Develop, own, drive and implement the overall e-commerce strategy to ensure revenue growth through increased customer acquisition, conversion and AOV . This will incorporate digital marketing strategy including PPC, SEO, affiliate, email and social media marketing.
• Develop and manage own website (and sub-sites) by working closely with the IT team, the E-commerce / Website Manager and external agencies
• End-to-end ownership of strategic and operational initiatives for paid marketing campaigns including budgeting, tracking, creative production, landing page optimisation etc.
• Develop a model of iterative testing and optimisation of all campaigns to drive efficiency in paid spends
• ideate and execute strategies for keyword optimisation, campaign restructuring, improved retargeting of the users
• Develop and manage customer relationship with eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, Nykaa, Myntra etc.
• Develop and implement customer acquisition strategy, including: SEO, PPC, affiliate, social, print advertising, direct marketing and leafleting, as well as emerging channels
• Optimize customer acquisition costs, sales and brand experience
• Manage overall website performance and online trading and ensure continuous improvements to the website
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against ROI, ROAS and KPIs
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend
• Forecast and correlate sales
• Conduct regular and in-depth analysis of our customer trends and patterns and act on this analysis to inform short, medium and long termstrategy
• Manage the annual marketing budget (customer acquisition and e-commerce) with regular review and reporting on ROI of each activity
• Support brick and mortar retailers through in-store and online sales initiatives to most effectively promote their products in an omnichannel methodology, to capitalize on cutting edge trends in these rapidly evolving markets.
•Experience with eCommerce marketplace such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra
•5+ years of experience in digital marketing
Skills & Competencies required:
• Credible and extensive experience of leading e-commerce and digital marketing in a commercial environment - preferably consumer goods
• A strong understanding of current online marketing strategies and best practices
• Understanding of retail and online business development.
• Strong understanding of Affiliate and Social MediaMarketing
• Ability to travel required
• Experience in building an online-first brand is a plus
• Must have experience in working with tech team in developing brand website for product sales and partnered with social media influencers to review the platform and merchandise
• Ability to collaborate with multiple internal teams to create strategies and plans to maximize sales of managed accounts.
Experience of working in D2C brands/ cosmetics & clothing brands preferred
Role: Associate - Employer Branding
Experience: 1-3 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Drive Technovert’s Employee Value Proposition and talent attraction strategy externally and internally.
- Infuse human element into all communications to personify the brand and demonstrate an emotional connect with employees.
- Drive brand evangelists network internally by working in collaboration with Marketing, HR & Talent Acquisition leaders on employee branding, campaigns, programs, and events to boost pride amongst associates.
- Promote employee referral programs to foster referrals.
- Plan and execute campaigns to maintain the company's positioning on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Design email marketing campaigns to promote positive referrals on job portals like Glassdoor, Naukri and Ambition Box.
- Expand the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Developing employer branding event concepts - online and in person.
- Organizing employer branding material.
- Sound understanding of brand management strategies.
- Great interpersonal communication to influence and prepare speakers.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic.
Nice to Have:
- Presence on Social Media platforms.
- Understanding of E-mail Marketing.
MBA/PGDM with majors/minors in Marketing.
We have a new opportunity as part of our newly developed Events & Experiences team at Extramarks Education- India's leading education tech company.
A position based out of the head office in Noida, we are looking for a Marketing Manager- Events with experience marketing large scale events, IPs across lifestyle and entertainment events.
In a hands-on role, our ideal candidate is a great communicator and collaborator, can plan and execute effective event marketing strategies focusing on result-driven metrics, lead multiple events, are solutions-focused, and know the country's events landscape. If creating quality consumer engagement strategies and driving audience metrics sounds like your thing, we'd love to hear from you.
Who are you?
As a person, you are organized, thorough, and not afraid to get your hands dirty. Driven and confident, you are a good listener and can communicate effectively across organizational levels, external partners, and the team. You want to get the job done but not at the cost of quality and substance. Collaborative and easy-going, you have a strong work ethic with a penchant to mentor and inspire your team.
You will play a key role in creating, shaping, executing, and managing event marketing strategies across our events calendar.
- Bring exceptional people and project management skills driving multiple initiatives across our events calendar.
- Solutions-focused, you bring quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills to draw insights from metrics, recommendations from the analysis and present marketing plans/solutions to internal & external stakeholders.
- Understand brand values, objectives, and goals to devise well-articulated communication across requirements and recommendations.
- Collaborate and work in sync with support teams across the organization to bring alive marketing plans.
- Establish marketing goals and key KPI's for event marketing initiatives across events
- Manage and foster media partnerships and key relationships to derive maximum media value and brand awareness across events.
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns, including budgets, for events across the events calendar, including partnered events
- Work with the consumer insights team to understand consumer feedback and engagement pre and post events to customize solutions for event and consumer segments.
- Track, monitor, and analyse metrics across business units and HO level, working closely with the digital marketing team.
- Be up to date and well-versed in marketing trends across digital and offline channels, industry news, talent, and collaborators and have bankable standing relationships with industry professionals, vendors, and agencies.
- Work closely with event management and sales teams to create an event marketing plan that includes media deliverables for partners wherever needed.
- Create timely feedback reports on data and consumer engagement post events
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing executives working across events.
Professional & Educational Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in event marketing and execution, ideally with an agency or with a brand with an in-house events team
- Ability to analyse data to drive conclusions and form recommendations and solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Experience having managed a team as well as lead other internal stakeholders in managing small to large events. Work cross-functional, building trust, and fostering collaboration.
- Very organized, detail-oriented, and a strong problem-solver
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree
- Travel, as required.
- As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
- Develop and oversee implementation of strategy for paid social media channels(ie. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google, etc.)
- Accountable for managing and optimizing budgets, trafficking ad campaigns, as well as achieving target KPIs across channels
- Explore opportunities within additional channels like Quora, Reddit, and others
- Perform daily analysis and optimization on campaign performance; prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement
- Actively test and analyze audiences, advertising creative, multimedia, site pages, landing pages, and placement to drive results in line with business goals and objectives
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive paid media strategies that speak to users where they are in their journey on social channels; ranging from new customer acquisition to retention
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating dedicated team members, helping to support campaign management and optimization
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to generate advertising assets including video, graphics, ad copy, and landing page
- Maintain active relationships with Facebook + Google account representatives
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, focusing on how these changes can be leveraged to drive material account improvements
- As a member of the growth team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven, and have strong expertise in growth through performance marketing.
- The core objective of the role is to grow users and partners through meticulous management of the paid search marketing budget.
- The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- The usual work includes running performance ad campaigns, optimizing the campaign's conversions, email automation, drip campaigns, monitoring improving SEO, increasing social media followers, user persona building, driving activations, and acquisitions.
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
Sector : Financial services business
Work location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1. Head the marketing function for the retail and digital business of the company across 7 georaphies driving vision, strategy, growth and execution.
2. Manage budget & resource utilization to ensure ongoing operations within established budget, productivity & efficiency standards.
3. Lead and devise the customer lifecycle strategy that includes branding, awareness, conversions, product adoption and increasing engagement leading to usage & retention and brand advocacy.
4. Responsible for creating and delivering the annual revenue, volume & customer targets and generating, measuring and reporting ROIs from all marketing activities.
5. Overlook the development of innovative marketing strategies and ways to communicate.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
My Digital Shelf is an expanding and highly entrepreneurial start-up research and production company producing B2B conferences for the global Digital Retail and Consumer goods industry
The role of the Marketing Manager will be to perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Social media daily management - primariliy linkedin and Twitter
- Digital marketing - SEO, PPC advertising and more
- Website content develpoment and management
- Copy writing for press releases, website and ad-hoc pieces
- Market research including competitot analysis and performance improvement
- Liaising with external media agencies and association for advertising campaigns and barter agreements/partnership opportunities
- Liaising with suppliers including printers, design agencies and publications
- Reporting directly to the Director and planning the event calendar with them
- Ad hoc support to team including assisting with events management and promotional activity
- Maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
Work on event follow-up and Event Metrics and Analysis
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Confident and mature approach, reflective of the profile of the position and organisation
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Able to work with confidential material and sensitive information with absolute discretion