Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator you’ll be overseeing and coordinating the administration of the Talent Acquisition department, making sure all candidates, processes and procedures are up to date.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the organised person everyone needs in their life, making life for both my colleagues and candidates smooth, effective and efficient.”
What you will really be doing
Coordinating and managing all administrative tasks related to the Talent Acquisition department, including Zoom/Face to Face interviews, tests, and any other ad-hoc admin tasks.
Reviewing and replying to general enquiries.
Assistance with the input of data for analytics within the department.
Support arranging recruitment events.
General administrative support for other departments when needed.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in an administrative role
Some team leading / mentoring experience
Experience in recruitment administration is a plus but it’s not required
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
Self starter attitude, proactive
Passion for games is a plus
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
We're a game developer and publisher, with most of our games on mobile and some on PC & Console too. We love making games and have had over 900 million worldwide downloads.
- Responsible for recruitment cycle which includes Screening resumes, coordinating & conducting interviews.
- Resourcing suitable candidates through different sources, such as: Using job portals, Employee referrals, Database, References, Networking.
- Posting Jobs and Fetching Resumes from Job Portals.
- Salary Negotiation with candidate.
- Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis of selected candidates.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates within the guidelines of compensation policy.
- Other documentation which includes: validations of certificates & documents, training arrangements, briefing of company policies and rules & regulations.
- Managing welfare measures, HR - Management initiatives, employee get together, team building activities etc. to enhance motivation levels, productivity and relationship building.
We are looking for a capable HR Executive. You will manage all our HR processes and practices, including recruiting, training and onboarding, benefits and retention.
- Implement and monitor our HR strategies and procedures.
- Manage the recruiting and hiring process.
- Uphold human resource processes.
- Use HR systems to update employee information (e.g. leave time, sick time available).
- Support the daily operations of Human Resource Management.
- Use HR databases to review and input new hires’ information.
- Track employee progress within the onboarding program (e.g. objectives completed in the first month).
- Schedule meetings between new hires and supervisors, and project managers to provide formal introductions.
- Create candidate personas, compose job descriptions, and scout and document candidates accordingly.
- Communicate with Hiring Managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Come up with new initiatives to improve Employee engagement, Team interactions and Employee Retention.
- A proven track record of 1-2 years executing HR-related tasks.
- Solid knowledge of all aspects of HR management.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of different kinds of interviews and selection processes.
- Experience in sourcing candidates is a plus.
- Ability to understand and use different HR software tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant fields.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal relationship-building, teamwork, and employee coaching skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
Roles & Responsibilities
New Hire Orientation
HRIS to manage Leaves, Attendance & Payroll Processing.
Talent Acquisition and Management
Employee Relations and Grievances
Reporting observations to Senior Management for necessary action
Policies and Procedure
Performance Management System
Managing finance and creators payment
Figment is looking to hire a Human Resource & Admin Incharge for its upcoming office in Jaipur. We will let you drive, understand, implement and focus on key HR initiatives for the company. We expect you to oversee, manage and partner effectively to support and manage the our valued human resources and help us meet the our goals using Total Quality Management. You must be a seasoned professional who has worked extensively with small and large team sizes.
* Recruitment & Selection: Identify requirement of replacement hiring and coordinate with Project Heads/Leads to initiate hiring approval. Manage Recruitment costs by adopting right talent and scanning relevant industries for sourcing talent. Identify if there is a possibility of internal movement. Facilitate timely delivery of offer letter to selected candidates
* Onboarding: Maintain continuous communication channels with new recruits to allow for smooth job transition, orientation and socialization
* Compensation & Benefits: Complying with min and max in a pay grade while rolling out offers. Providing guidance to employees on employee benefits. Acting as single point of contact for any queries. Ensuring the benefits reach entitled employees.
* Performance Management: Track performance and liaison with central HR team on non-performance related discussions. Drive completion of annual appraisal, Mid-Year and KRA submission process.
* Employee Engagement: Connect to employees at regular basis. Facilitate action planning with teams. Carry out activities as decided during action planning, as applicable
* Exits: Perform in depth exit interviews engage with employee to understand possibility of an intervention.
* Training & Development at different stages of an employee's career path
* Attendance Monitoring: Oversee employee attendance and working schedules including breaks, overtime and paid time off
* Providing all administrative help to employees
* Working closely with Figment Management and providing periodic updates
* MBA (HR) or equivalent educational qualification
* Experience in above mentioned areas for min 3-5 years post qualification
* Experience in Fintech (both IT & Accounts/Finance) is a must
* Strong Written & Oral Communication Skills
* Experience in admin activities
* Diploma/Degree in Psychology will be an add on
- Networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Owning Requisitions (Hands-on role) End to end delivery (Requisitions, Offers to Follow Up, Onboarding)
- Sourcing the candidates as per requirement from the job portals and field sourcing.
- Developing and tracking goals for the recruiting and hiring process, team.
- Ensuring adherence to the compliances.
- Screening applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conducting regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting -plans and implementation
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Fostering long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Establishing sound policies and the groundwork for equitable treatment for every employee.
- Taking exit interviews and understanding the reason for employees exiting.
- Ensuring that the recruitment targets are met through self and team's effort.
- Setting up of recruitment team in cities where the company expands.
Desired Candidate Profile What you need to have:
- Must know how to effectively post jobs on online portals.
- MUST HAVE HIRED FOR E-COMMERCE, LOGISTICS, OR BLUE-COLLARED JOBS WITH BEST RESULTS
- Have an excellent network of local blue-collared hiring agencies in Delhi-NCR
- Hands-on experience in PF, ESI, and Labor laws.
- Experience in compliance management.
- Diplomatic and a proven ability in building up effective relationships.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Be able to onboard 50 to 75 candidates in a week.
- Should be highly motivated and a self-starter at work.
- Should have managed a recruitment team previously.
- Should have potential to lead teams in multiple cities in future.
What you will do:
- Partnering with the finance and benefits team to administer payroll and benefits
- Ensuring 100% statutory compliance of the store through attending monthly audits, follow up on non-compliance, vendor checks etc.
- Being the custodian of all labor notices for the store and aligning with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely response and closure of these notices
- Spreading awareness among the employees about gender sensitization
- Managing data and analysis to help stakeholders with relevant information on a need basis
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you must have:
- Knowledge of HR processes and 3 to 4 years of experience in working in a fast paced startup environment
- High levels of discretion, integrity and confidentiality
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with managers, leaders and HR colleagues
- A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Great knowledge on Excel and other MS and G-suite Applications
- Openness to learning
- Ability to function in an unstructured environment with attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with changing requirements
Their expertise lies strongly in integration and customization of cloud-based applications. They are a Cloud Alliance Partner ofSalesforce.com. Some of their clients are HUAWEI, SEIMENS, Accenture, CRM Evangelist, Naturewise, etc. They are a Partner of Mcafee Intel Security and some of their other partners include MapAnything, Dropbox, World Kitchen, etc.
Founded in 2013 by a salesforce expert, this high-tech, customer centric client has their head office in San Francisco and another presence is in Delhi, in the form of development center.
Their team of experts have strong domain experience to assist clients across industries such as Technology, Media, Finance, Non-Profits, Education, Manufacturing, Real Estate, etc.
What you will do:
- Assisting with day to day operations of the People Office functions and duties
- Dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations
- Developing and implementing the HR strategy aligned to the business objectives
- Supporting and coaching the management team on all people-related matters, including business change and transformation
- Forming strong relationships with the business teams to be able to challenge and coach in a high-performance environment
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Facilitating as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition process
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring learning and development
- Coordinating People Office projects (meetings, training, etc)
- Promoting the company's culture as a great place to work
- Being pro-active member of the People Office team
- Onboarding of the new joiners, coordinating with colleges for the campus hiring
- Preparation of appointment letters, relieving letters, contracts, appraisals
- Handling recruitment work from time to time and conducting HR interview rounds
What you need to have:
- At least 7+ years of experience as HR manager or assistant HR Manager
- At least 1 year of experience in any Salesforce consulting company, similar to our business
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
The Human Resource Manager will perform the routine functions of hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, setting up and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with regulation authorities and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ABOUT VOLKS CONSULTING:
Designs, builds and delivers market-leading HRMS solutions for its customers around the world. We
help drive the revolution with unmatched insight and unrivalled technology, connecting front-end
revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency optimized on a common technology
platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to
their customers and achieve real-world results.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Product Hiring team for our clients. Technical
Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates
for various technical roles for our clients. You will also network online and offline with potential
candidates to promote the employer brands, reduce time-to-hire and attract the best professionals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Understand our clients & become a domain expert for them.
• Understand the client’s requirements & source potential candidates from niche platforms like
stack overflow, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.
• Parse specialized skills & qualifications to screen resumes.
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities which includes a project based
• Interview candidates combining various methods (eg. – structured interviews, technical
assessment & behavioural assessment)
• Craft & send personalized recruiting emails to candidates.
• Facilitate & finalize the candidate offers & timely follow-up to ensure their joining.
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter (1-3 years).
• Sound knowledge on SDLC &various technologies.
• Passion for learning client domains, technical skills & extensive screening methodologies.
• Excellent resume sourcing skills from various platforms like job boards, LinkedIn, stack
overflow, GitHub, etc.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills including ability to write quality
• Ability to change oneself in a highly productive & fast paced environment.
• Excellent people skills & coordination skills.