Roles & resposibilities:
- Stay updated with product knowledge, at all times
- Managing life cycle of warm leads into sales
- Mustn’t mis-oversell
- Achieving higher sale conversion ratios
- demo / leads
- subscription / demo
- Customer Experience focused
- High level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships.
- Theoretical & practical knowledge of Call Centre Sales Warm calling
- Strong communication skills
- Languages: English & Hindi; spoken knowledge of a Regional Language would be an advantage
- Knack of understanding the pain areas & wish list of the Target Customer
- Ability to articulate value proposition from the Product
- A quick learner with passion to outperform
- Ability to negotiate & close deals
- Strong ethical values & practices
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Can speak & understand Languages.
- Graduate, preferably with Commerce / Economics as majors
- Working knowledge of Accounting / financial management would be an added advantage
- 1-2 yrs. of experience with proven track record in ‘Call Centre Sales’
● Create and execute new logo customer acquisition strategy for BFSI vertical.
● Own and Deliver Quarterly/Annual order booking target.
● Own and lead end to end Sales process from lead generation, lead
qualification, Proposal submission, Contract Negotiation and Closure for
● Proactively refine lead generation, lead qualification process and pitch for
● Undergraduate degree in engineering (a must) &/ MBA is a plus, preferably from premier institutes
● Consultative Sales Experience: 6 to 10 years
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales commitments
● Experience in selling to enterprises, especially banks and insurance companies is a big plus
● Deep appreciation of technology and its ability to create value–especially in
areas of big data analytics, machine learning and personalization
- Generate, manage and forecast a sales pipeline on your own
- Navigate through complex sales cycles with some of the most prestigious companies in India
- Driving Business Growth Results for the company by efficient sales efforts.
- Specifically Responsible for Sales growth amongst enterprise clients.
- Generate outbound leads, qualify leads and manage the conversion funnel
- Provide demos to customers over web or in person, and answer first level technical questions
- Prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals.
- Pitch PazCare product to CEOs, CHROs & senior executives in the meetings
- Study, analyze and track customer feedback to optimize the sales funnel and pricing
- Coordinate with the marketing team for inbound leads and collateral
- Working closely with the Founding team for developing business development strategy
- Has at least 3-5 years of previous experience in selling Group health Insurance to corporates at a broking firm, and closed at least 10 policies worth 50 lakhs - 1 crore or more OR Has at least 3-5 years of previous experience to selling CHROs, CFOs in India.
- Bachelor's degree
- Tech Startup DNA
Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and build customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Run and partner with Pre-Sales Specialists on demos
- Understand clients’ business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Kissflow’s offering
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Regularly achieve quotas by bringing closures to qualified prospects
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- SaaS experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Motivation, driven and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to understand a client’s needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
The Impact you will create:
- To exceed sales and acquisition targets through proactive client communications.
- Prospecting and developing new business by spotting new opportunities to establish rapid growth within the market place.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Spend a large amount of time visiting clients and attending networking events
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers to solve their business requirements.
- Be a contributor to the revenue numbers of the organization
- Work with various internal stakeholders and achieve team targets.
What we look for:
- 4-6 years of experience in Acquisition sales.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Should also exhibit analytical and database technology skills, which play an essential role in maintaining campaign management applications and generating marketing reports.
- Numbers should challenge you.
- Passion and conviction for building relationship.
- A competitive spirit.
Workfall is a new age internet company, looking for energetic and self-motivated interns to join our team as Growth Enabler/Hacker. If you’re an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills & multitasking ability and wants to build a career in Growth Hacking, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Eligibility: Anyone willing to work hard and learn about Growth Hacking.
Wok Location: Remote Working
Duration: 3 Months
Outcome: This internship is quite hands-on. Assuming the intern is equally interested in learning and growing, at the end of three months of internship, the intern will be trained enough to be compared to someone with at least 1 year of experience in the same field. The intern will also get an Internship Certificate. During the Internship, there will be a review check and based on your performance during internship and final review, interns will get an opportunity to join us full- time.
During internship, you will be mentored by the senior management team and will learn:
- The importance of Growth Hacking and how it is helping to increase sales, generate new leads, branding, client engagements and reduce cost of acquiring new clients.
- Techniques and tools that help in generation of leads.
- Grooming on relationship building.
- Tools and platforms to create images, flyers, videos and 2D/3D infographics.
- Time management and multitasking.
- How to work in a given timeline and manage deadlines.
- How to work in a collaborative environment.
You will work closely with our senior team and get a chance to learn all the aspects of Growth Hacking.
As part of internship, you will work on following areas:
- Plan, design and execute campaigns to drive traffic to digital channels.
- Analysing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future strategies.
- Design social media engagement programs .
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand.
- Design and execute activities to increase visibility, brand awareness and increase prospect clients.
- Conduct extensive market research and identify business opportunities (Research and generate lists of potential customers).
- Learn and apply sales techniques.
- Help develop client relationships through LinkedIn, Emails, Cold Calls etc.
- Generating sales qualified leads, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results.
What interns need to be:
- A good conversationalist
- A strong self-motivated individual.
- A good team player
- Fast Learner
LocTruth is a location intelligence platform geared to map out business problems and provide data-backed solutions with the help of location data layered with business data. Our insights span from people to places, range from average footfall all the way down to a specific person’s movement patterns, anonymously ofcourse. With our insights, we support businesses in decision-making, problem-solving, and overall optimizing.Google Maps visualizes our world, we visualize a business’ world.
We are looking to launch our solution into the market with the help of a solid Sales Development Representative.
You would work closely with LocTruth’s founders to understand our solution, identify new opportunities, reach out to potential customers via email and LinkedIn, conduct discovery and demo calls.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients.
- Rolling out daily emails, calls, and research reports
- Create weekly newsletters, emails to attract clients
- Make outbound calls to drive sales targets which include:
- Full-time clients
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Create ideal customer profiles
- Participate on LinkedIn groups, online tech forums, subscribe to magazines and newsletters of complimentary brands.
- Handling all incoming customer queries on our sales email
- Prepare to be a part of and eventually deliver presentations/demos to potential clients
- Develop a sales funnel, spearhead and be willing to use a CRM platform, and present goals every week to management
- Work with design and marketing to create and execute sales decks, brochures, campaigns and other materials
- Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 2-3 years of industry experience in selling Data/IT/SaaS products and concepts
- Excited to sell brand-new technology products
- Proficient in English
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company to showing off your hobbies at a LocTruth team call
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and have an eagerness to learn.
- This is a remote position for now.
- Experience with sales tools
- Experience with startups and working with founders
- Worked within the realm of geospatial data or location intelligence
Now for the fun stuff...just kidding, we hope you find everything above to be the fun aspect of your careers. But just to give you some more insight into our company culture:
- Get on boarded with a “get to know us” session and meet our entire team.
- We promote an inclusive environment of all genders, backgrounds, likes, and dislikes.
- We’re casual - first name basis please.
- You get the chance to work remotely (mainly because of the raging pandemic) but be prepared to switch over to in-person as soon as the situation permits
- We’re a fun team and depending on the pandemic, we try to meet every month to get to know each other better.
- Play icebreakers and games to challenge our minds apart from work.
- Get integrated into the typical start up life that could be the next big success and work on a product you can truly be proud of!
- Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling tech / Saas products (preferred)
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.