We at Neysa believe that good software is one where you don’t have to (necessarily) read the full manual. Good software is intuitive, inviting and accommodating. Most importantly, good software should make life easy. Neysa is out to build the most intuitive network management software ever, and we are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
In this role, you will (Day in the life)
- Plan and execute products throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Must-have skills (On day one, we'll expect you to)
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Build and manage a team of Product Managers
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
Requirements and skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing a team of Product Managers
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies and network concepts
- Experience in defining networking products, ideally in a services setting
- Working with customers and service providers in the telecom and/or internet services domain
- Experience in creating software subscription products
- Defining and owning the P&L of a software product
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Neysa Team
Neysa is founded by a team that has nurtured a multi-million dollar business from its inception and grown it to be the best in its industry. We are problem solvers at heart, and we get our kicks when our ideas are out there, taking a crack in the real world. Never accepting the status quo, we have always pushed the boundaries of what is possible. And changed our lives, the people we work with and the community in which we operate.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Neysa Networks Pvt Ltd
Good tools are defined by their user-friendly design, facilitating fast and efficient task completion while minimizing disruptions. They are inherently intuitive, allowing users to achieve a high level of proficiency without requiring specialized training. Moreover, with the integration of AI, these tools can potentially provide additional assistance and support, and possibly take over when the human is not in the loop.
After enduring decades of escalating challenges, interoperability nightmares, inept field technicians, and countless sleep-deprived calls, we believe the time has come for a change.
Neysa was founded with a clear purpose: to develop the ultimate tool tailored specifically to meet the needs of engineers.
Software Development, Network Automation
About the job
FatherShops is a dynamic and innovative company seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to join our team. As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing project deliverables, timelines, and resources while implementing the Scrum methodology to ensure efficient project execution. If you have a proven track record in project management, a deep understanding of Scrum, and excellent client communication skills, we encourage you to apply.
1. Managing and Overseeing Project Deliverables: You will be responsible for ensuring that project objectives are met by effectively managing and overseeing project deliverables, timelines, and available resources.
2. Implementing Scrum Methodology: Utilize the Scrum methodology to facilitate collaboration, productivity, and efficiency within the project team.
3. Developing and Maintaining Project Schedules: Create and maintain project schedules to meet deadlines and ensure successful project completion.
4. Client Interactions: Interact with clients, understand their requirements, and maintain excellent client relationships to ensure satisfaction and project success.
5. Proficiency in Jira: Demonstrate strong proficiency in using Jira for project tracking and management to keep projects on track and organized.
6. Prince2 Certification (Optional): Possessing a Prince2 certification is a plus and will be considered an additional advantage in your application.
7. Digital Agency Background (Desirable): Prior experience in a digital agency background is highly desirable, as it will enable you to navigate the specific challenges and dynamics of the industry effectively.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven Experience in Project Management:You should have a track record of successful project management, demonstrating your ability to plan, execute, and close projects effectively.
- In-Depth Knowledge of Scrum Methodology:A deep understanding of Scrum principles and practices is essential for implementing this agile framework in project management.
- Strong Project Scheduling and Resource Management Skills:You should be adept at creating and managing project schedules and efficiently allocating resources.
- Excellent Client Handling and Communication Abilities: Strong interpersonal and communication skills are crucial to manage client expectations and maintain positive relationships.
- Familiarity with Jira:Experience with Jira for project tracking is essential for effective project management and collaboration.
- Prince2 Certification (Preferred but Not Mandatory):While a Prince2 certification is preferred, it is not mandatory, and relevant experience may compensate for its absence.
- Experience in a Digital Agency Background (Highly Valued): If you have prior experience in a digital agency background, your knowledge of industry-specific challenges and best practices will be highly valued.
- At FatherShops, we value innovation, teamwork, and a commitment to delivering exceptional results. If you are a motivated Project Manager looking to join a forward-thinking company and meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to apply and be part of our exciting journey.
It’s a global role responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle from
planning to execute in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
• Write detailed user stories and acceptance criteria, draft user flows, and communicate
project scope effectively, and manage products through development, QA, UA
Testing, and launch
• Ability to understand business and technical requirements & conceptualize end-to-end solutions
• Ensure requirements are communicated effectively to the business, design,
operations, CS and development teams.
• Manage agile product development process from a product management point of
• Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
• Maintain and prioritize the product backlog and track feature releases with different
• Work with QA and engineering teams to streamline system integration, test and
improve product features
• Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all
• Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements,
• Have Strong OSS/BSS requirement gathering and solution experience (Telecom
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Telecom products e.g CRM, SDP, Billing &
Skills and Qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is preferred
• 5-7 years of experience in product development & management expertise in the
payments / mobile app/consumer application/telecom domain
• Tech savvy and passionate about building products.
• Experience in technical documentation is a must.
• Prior experience in product development or management is desirable but not
• Excellent writing and editing skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Comfortable using Google Analytics, Slack, Trello, Jira, Confluence, and/or similar
analytic tools, testing platforms, and tracking tools
• Understanding and capability to define Call flows, Business flows, use case flows and
• Have worked on integrations with the multi-vendor environment
Domain Experience -Thorough understanding of Telecom Business Processes domain
knowledge in all or either of these areas·
• Mobile, Broadband & Internet of Things, MVNO/MVNE
• PCRF, OCS, IMS, AAA, Partner Management,
• Activation, Provisioning, Fulfilment
• Understanding of technical knowhow on 4G, 5G, LTE, Mobile broadband, and Wifi
• Telecom OSS and BSS system
We are looking for an enthusiastic product management intern who can turn ideas into reality and lead our product development cycle.
1. Product design and development skills
- Feature prioritization
- User research
- Visual design
- Wireframing Prototyping
- Market research
- Database designing
- User testing.
2. Marketing skills
- Drafting marketing plans
- Growth hacking A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
3. Design skills
- Paper prototyping
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define our Product roadmap, planning, prioritization, tracking, and stake-holders dependency management.
- Work closely with product designers and developers and ensure functional requirements including edge cases are all captured and designs are all approved by all stakeholders.
- Authoring different test scenarios for user stories and functional testing of the same.
Define metrics, objects that are aligned with business goals and measure feature/release specific success.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
You will be responsible to develop product road map and go-to-marketstrategy for new epay products and service.
• Design & execute Euronet Prepaid Card Product & GTM strategy
• Design and execute Product roadmap for Government Payments, Mutual Funds, Credit Card Bill Payments and other TSP roles that Euronet can play in the market
• Work with Sales teams on new business opportunities evaluation, solutioning and implementation
• Validate product propositions, their value to end clients and cost/pricing impacts
• Work closely with engineering team on the technology development and deployment
• Contribute to both qualitative and quantitative market research as to validate trends and recommend functionality enhancements
• Manage complete product lifecycle, including strategy, conceptualisation, user research, feature requirements, user interface, prototyping, underwriting, execution and Go-to-Market
• Create new offerings by demonstrating cohesive end-to-end thinking and collaborate with cross functional teams to define the work required to successfully deliver and realize a winning product offering
• Determine current and future product needs through own expertise and market knowledge, competitive product benchmarking, feedback from clients, epay sales team and other internal functions
• Be the expert for a complete product solutions space by thoroughly knowing the product functionality, constraints, business process, value, customer profile and industry domain (across core processes), how it’s used, and where it meets or fails to meet customer needs, helps teams solve problems through problem domain expertise
• Track interesting trends on emerging product offerings that are relevant to business
• Liaise with internal marketing team for promotion of products/services
• Support epay sales teams in preparing their sales forecasts based on the product development roadmap and enablement strategy
• Liaise with epay finance team in business case profitability analysis
• Prepare and present business reviews to the Executive Leadership of Euronet
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities
- You will own multiple global products, and help create and drive the overall strategy, vision, and roadmap for each.
- You will have a high degree of ownership over critical features and the overall customer experience.
- You will be customer obsessed and technology savvy, with a deep passion toward improving existing solutions and finding newer opportunities.
- You will take up and deliver on innovative/emerging technology options, and work closely with multiple teams.
- You will contribute to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to your products.
- You will embrace ambiguity with critical and analytical thinking, obtain buy-in from a diverse set of stakeholders and senior executives, and drive end-to-end product management.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting to senior executives and external stakeholders.
- Proven proficiency in Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and scale new products in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated success working with a wide set of stakeholders - engineering, design, field operations, Operations, Marketing, Sales etc.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging technologies
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Stress tolerance
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and manage multiple requirements
- Innovative and people management with an understanding Competitive Analysis.
- Ready to travel, as required
- https://www.anarock.com/aboutus">What to look for at Anarock
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/anarock-technology/">Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- https://www.anarock.com/news-and-media">Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, colour, religion, caste, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
Quizizz is one of the fastest-growing EdTech platforms in the world. Our team is on a mission to motivate every student and our learning platform is used by more than 75 million people per month in over 125 countries, including 80% of U.S. schools.
We have phenomenal investors, we’re profitable, and we’re committed to growing and improving every day. If you’re excited about international SaaS and want to build towards a mission that you can be proud of then Quizizz might be a good fit for you.
We currently have offices in India and the U.S. with incredible team members around the world and we hope you’ll join us.
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst. The role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the product, significantly. The team is responsible for supporting all decisions being taken by other teams, to improve growth, engagement and revenue of the platform. Furthermore, the team sets up and maintains internal tools, apps, dashboards, processes and functions as arbiters of information within the organization.
The variety of tasks is immense and will give you the chance to play to your strengths. Tasks could include; improving search and recommendations, data mining, identifying potential customers, ad-hoc analyses, creating APIs for internal consumption et cetera.
Some of the challenges you will face include:
- Working cross-functionally with design, engineering, sales and marketing teams to aid in decision making.
- Analyze and conclude experiments of new product features.
- Creating, maintaining, and modifying internal dashboards, apps and reports being used, as part of the larger analytics function at Quizizz.
- Deep diving into data to extract insights that could help explain a certain phenomenon.
- Organizing the analytics warehouse, as and when new data is added.
- At least 2 years of industry experience, providing solutions to business problems in a cross-functional team.
- Versatility to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- An SQL expert, and strong programming skills. (Python preferred)
- Mathematical thinking.
- Attention to Detail.
Good to have:
- Experience with Jupyter (/iPython) notebooks.
- Experience using a data visualization tool such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Qlikview, Power BI, RShiny.
- Ability to create simple data apps/APIs. (we use flask or node.js)
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing techniques.
- Data analytical and data engineering experience.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Thrive is currently looking out for a rockstar Product Manager. S/he will be a very important person in Thrive's growth story. An ideal candidate will be someone who is highly data driven and understands the Indian consumer well. This person will be involved in the entire product development life-cycle; from concept through release.This person will also work directly with the founders of the company.
- Manage entire product development life-cycle from conception to design, development and roll-out
- Conduct market research, users survey's (qualitative & quantitative) to understand changes in market requirements
- Build & maintain Product Requirement Documents, and contribute to product road-map
- Liaison between Business Development, Design and Engineering teams to keep everyone up-to date on product road-map and release schedule's
- Conduct A/B testing of new features/updates launched within the product to identify the right path forward
- Co-ordinate with Design and Engineering team to ensure timelines are being met on both sides; whilst keeping all relevant stakeholders upto date; Utilize JIRA for work and workflow visualization to optimize work.
- Perform competitor analysis and bench-marking
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing web products with a background in technical product management or web development.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong quantitative capabilities; an an ability to understand analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Tag Manager is a Plus!
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
Overview Of Responsibilities:
Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of ground operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes and network design
Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high - precision and low cost services
Be the key driving force behind building additional products service capabilities
A degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from Tier - I institute a must
8 - 12 years of product management experience in internet startups/supply chain organization / SaaS products or e-commerce; B2B / B2B2C experience preferred.
Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize
Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
Proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from the ground up; delivering within time, budget, and quality
Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this
Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve their role
Domain knowledge of supply chain/logistics is preferable, but not required,