● Connecting with corporates and brands for promotion and marketing opportunities on the company
● Understanding the client/agency needs and requirements
● An understanding of the client/agency that aligns with our product proposition
● Executing and managing ad campaigns
● Maintaining relationships with the relevant representatives across companies
● Build and scale revenue opportunities from agencies and brands
● Achieve individual monthly sales targets along with teams
● Outreach to agencies in Mumbai; and activating corporate clients and leads
● Work with the Marketing and Tech team to create innovative campaigns
● Servicing merchant/ client requirements and meet campaign delivery timelines
● Timely collection of payments delivery of client reports
Required Skills / Must Have:
● 6+ years of Media/Ad sales experience with Digital/ TV/ Radio
● Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy with a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products to the clients.
● Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
● A cross-functional influencer with ability to build strong relationships.
About An Internet Company
We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analysing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voice and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
Problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers. To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Life at Rezo.AI
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
Perks & Benefits
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentor-ship
Get the best in class medical insurance, programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer services problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Explore more here
Job Role: Inside Sales Executive ( 6 months Contract)
This candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities. In order to be successful in this role and meet or exceed quota, this candidate should feel comfortable communicating with prospects via phone and email who are discovered through a variety of avenues.
Job Responsibilities :
- -Research, target, and open new client opportunities
- -Develop targeted messaging to engage prospective companies and executives
- -Qualify prospects by understanding customer needs and budgets
- -Update the CRM system with all customer communications Qualifications:
- -Bachelor's degree or equivalent with Excellent communication skills.
- -Good command of English (Oral & Written)
If interested, kindly share your updated resume.
ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE
The Enterprise Sales Executive reports to the Manager of Sales and is responsible for driving new revenue through targeted accounts. The ideal candidate should have experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS sales. This role will drive revenue growth by identifying and working on targeted accounts throughout the entire buyer’s journey. The individual must be able to comfortably engage with all levels of prospects, across multiple industries, using all available mediums including phone, email and social media. Experience in Fashion, Apparel, Uniform, and Workwear verticals is a must. The ideal person will be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute a sales prospecting plan to penetrate target accounts and capture significant market share within identified industries.
- Source new sales opportunities through creative outbound prospecting and limited inbound lead generation
- Build relationships with key decision-makers across all accounts
- Effectively deliver product demonstrations to prospects/customers to showcase the value of Industry Intelligence
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects/customers to achieve desired business outcomes
- Remain knowledgeable of the company's products/services to support prospect and customer needs
- Drive event attendance for webinars, trade shows/conferences, executive dinners and other events. Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Passionately support our commitment to creating an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers
- Disciplined use of Zoho.com (CRM) to record all communication with each lead, contact and account
- Work effectively with other team members (including AI team) and throughout the organization
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, or a technical discipline
- 2 to 3 years in an enterprise sales role in Fashion, Apparel, and Uniform vertical is a must (in North America / EMEA a definite plus) and good to have some experience in software / SaaS selling.
- Experience delivering product demonstrations to create value
- Experience generating proposals in PowerPoint (with the help of in-house graphics)
- Proven track record of quick learning and exceeding set goals (MUST)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (MUST)
- An organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting quarterly and annual results
- Proven success in executing outbound targeted sales programs to achieve desired results
- Experience engaging with prospects through B2B selling efforts
- A team player who performs well independently
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
Mirrorsize is a registered corporation with the State of New Jersey, USA. This role is based in Noida and will require travel to North America, and EMEA. You must have a valid passport.
In addition to salary and bonus, the company also offers monthly commissions/incentives for meeting targets. You will also earn incentives for meeting your annual targets. The company offers travel allowance for international travel and other benefits.
At Mirrorsize, our endeavour is to eliminate the need for physical body measurement and to minimize the chances of incorrect measurements using cutting-edge AI and Computer Vision technology to measure the human body accurately. Headquartered in New Jersey and is a recognized leader in AI-enabled solutions for the fashion and healthcare industries. We truly believe that AI can be disruptive, and transformational and can bring meaningful change in the supply chain of fashion, apparel, healthcare, and fitness industries.
Read more about Mirrorsize at
▪ Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
▪ Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
▪ Recommends solutions to issues in constructive ways.
▪ Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
▪ Conducts daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
▪ Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
▪ Is energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
Meet potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding the
Holding accountability for target achievement and revenue management
Efficient in developing and implementing the Sales & Inside Sales strategy
Robust in handling the entire Sales process from lead generation to closing of deals
Provision of support and guidance to the junior team members
Requirements and qualifications:
Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Holding experience of 1-4 years into Sales domain
Agility to work in fast paced start up environment
Strong passion to catch up with the speed of company’s growing business
Proven track record of positive Sales performance
Absolute crisp in implementing the Sales plan with good presentation skills
Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job
Industry preferred – (Ed tech, BFSI, Assessment companies, Training and coaching,
Automobile, Travel and Tourism)
Should be up to work on a weekend – ( Rotational W/O
• Research prospects and generate leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, etc
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal communication and customer convincing skills
• Excellent calling and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Candidate should be able to generate business through online portal likes Upwork, Freelancer, People Per Hour and etc.
- Candidate Should be able to Understand client's requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must have knowledge about IT services.
- Candidates should be able to write creative proposals.
- Should be Professional and excellent at time management.
- Responsible to prepare use cases, Business Requirements Documents(BRD), System Requirements.
- Specification (SRS) documents, Wire framing of the finalized projects and other functional documents.