As an SEO Lead, you will be responsible for spearheading our SEO growth efforts covering on-site (technical), off-site and content marketing aspects for both web & app. You should possess
exceptional attention to detail, and have good technical & analytical skills. You will be directly
responsible for driving Organic Growth and goals. This is a high-growth role and the candidate
would get access to great resources to build and scale the SEO function grounds up. It would be a great fit for people who believe in exponential growth and doing numerous experiments. The perfect candidate will have at least 5-6+ years of hands-on experience solving tough SEO problems and proven experience utilising various reporting and analytical platforms in an E-commerce / Publisher background.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead SEO efforts in-house, working closely with the tech & product team to take up
Technical, On-Page and Off-Page SEO activities and Content Marketing.
• In-depth experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics with Google Search
Console, Keyword planning tools, SEMrush, ASO, etc.
• Drive end-to-end Organic growth Strategy for enhancing Organic Traffic and meeting
• Develop a strategy for link-building campaigns and improve the referral traffic and domain
authority of the site.
• Drive Keyword analysis through Keyword Research Tools and improve Keyword Ranking.
Should have knowledge about YouTube SEO Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO
• Drive end-to-end Technical SEO strategies (XML sitemaps, 301-redirects, canonical tags, URL structures, website hierarchy, etc) and on-page optimization (On-page SEO (meta-tag optimization, content optimization on product and category pages, blog content strategy)
• Ability to guide content writers to create a compelling and high-quality website/linkable
content, including blog posts and page descriptions and Drive strategy regarding external
content creation to drive channels (YouTube video, PR, Reddit, Quora, etc)
• Own the App Store Optimization and define a strategy to improve app visibility in the app
stores, increasing app conversion rates, and getting more downloads.
• Identify and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and monitor SEO performance and growth.
• Lead & review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes and work with the tech team to take them to closures. Performing periodic technical audits on the Graphy website/pages,
making short and long-term technical SEO strategy recommendations in terms of (page load, Mobile friendly UI/UX), page speed, CVW (core web vitals), etc.
• Optimise website content, landing pages and paid search copy. Work with the SEO team to optimise the internal linking structure and drive best practices in this field.
• Drive off-page strategy (deciding content topics, prioritising categories for backlinks, analysis of off-page domains)
• Competition Analysis: Manage/Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic and Reporting: Monitor and administer web analytics. Dive into the customer and traffic data to draw insights and new opportunities to grow SEO as a channel.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Working experience of minimum 5-6+ years in Search Engine Optimization – SEO
• Should have worked on multiple big sites for SEO and helped in the development of their SEO strategy and implementation.
• Experience using SEMrush or Ahrefs & Knowledge of HTML/CSS/React.
• Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., SEMrush, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends).
• E-pharma or E-commerce experience is a strong plus along with a growth hacking background.
• Must be well-versed with Google Algorithm updates & proficient with Excel & MS office.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven,
telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses multifold and improve healthcare
outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
Truemeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, can recommend best value
medicines from the top 30 pharma brands in India to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading up to 70%+ savings for customers!
Founded by Ex-Abbott executives, Akshat Nayyar and Dr Kunal Wani, Truemeds has witnessed
phenomenal growth in the last 2 years on the back of strong product-market fit and massive organic demand. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months. Headquartered in Mumbai, we are building a kick-ass team that is passionate to build innovative solutions and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. Truemeds has closed it’s Series B ($22 Million) funding round led by private equity fund Westbridge Capital. The funding round witnessed participation from existing investors as well including InfoEdge Ventures, Asha Impact and IAN Fund. The company plans to utilise the funds to expand in the domestic market and grow exponentially in the days to come.
*The job would be based in Mumbai (Powai).*
About Truemeds India
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Social Media Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Social Media Executive at Yapsody, you will be responsible for implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing efforts.
Social Media strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will be vital in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are looking for someone like YOU with creativity, vision, and passion for the intersection of music and digital media. This is a prime opportunity for any skilled marketing executive looking to make his/her mark on a growing worldwide brand within a Silicon Valley-lifestyle environment that inspires out-of-the-box ideas.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and align with company’s business goals.
- Ideate creative and engaging social media posts targeting the right customer profile, collaborate with content development and graphic design team to execute the same.
- In depth research of social media trends, effective hashtags, competitor activities, etc. for each social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Develop, manage and oversee social media content covering creative text, engaging videos and images.
- Executing Contest, Polls, and feedback to engage our target audience.
- Maintaining Social Media Calendar covering posts for all the channels or mediums planned for a particular week.
- Managing each social media account with 100% accuracy of business information including timeline cover, profile pictures, etc.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Develop insightful reports for all the social channels at predefined frequencies and metrics as per it's requirements in the report.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Track and maintain a report for ROI and other metrics weekly/monthly.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces on predefined frequencies.
- Monitor brands reputation on a timely basis making sure brand image is always positive.
- Closely work with other departments of marketing including Search engine, Email, website and content.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years’ work experience as a Social Media Executive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of audience behavior and ways to track it.
- Good understanding of Organic marketing, Paid marketing & Remarketing.
- Good knowledge of Social Media Channels, Digital Media and Online Reputation management is a must.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Good time management and Proficient with MS Office.
- Experience with B2C & B2B social media, Google Ad words and SEO/SEM.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting and visualization skills.
- Community management and engagement.
- Good understanding of designing tools like Canva.
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Basic Knowledge of SEO, Keyword Research, Email Marketing.
We are looking for a Paid Marketing Executive to run Paid Marketing campaigns on various digital media platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube Ads.
- Search engine marketing (SEM), Social Ads, Funnels and Landing pages, PPC and Conversion rate optimization.
- The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in online lead generation and must live and breathe conversions.
- Must have an understanding of core marketing and sales principles and must be passionate about marketing as a field. You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
- Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI) or ROAS.
- Strategize and plan digital marketing campaigns using media budgets
- Launching and optimizing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on various digital marketing channels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, and any other digital platforms
- Create and manage keyword lists, audiences, and placement targeting for Search, Display, and Re-marketing campaigns.
- Manage campaigns that result in a high volume of lead generation and eCommerce sales generation.
- Optimize PPC and Facebook Ad campaigns, including bid management, audiences, ad groups, quality scores, and other major metrics.
- Support the generation of new paid campaigns, ad groups, audiences, and accounts and grow overall paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing paid ad accounts (Google Ads, Facebook Bing, etc.) Implement A/B testing to continuously improve ROI.
- Create and implement high-converting funnels through landing pages and analytics.
- Keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends, techniques, and technologies to suggest new and innovative ideas to grow accounts.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet deadlines and targets
Desired Candidate profile:
- Graduate/Post Graduation in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field.
- Proven experience of 3-5 years as a Paid Ads Manager, in a digital marketing agency experience preferred
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting using Google Analytics, AdWords Reports, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or Google Data Studio.
- Good knowledge of overall digital marketing mixes such as SEO, Landing Pages, Funnels, Marketing Automation, Social Media, and Content Marketing.
- Great working knowledge of AdWords Editor to quickly optimize and build multiple accounts.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, Lookerstudio, Google Data Studio, GTM, etc.)
- Passion for Branding, Marketing, Digital Media, and Internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent Communication, Data analysis, and Time management skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
We Have an opening for SEO Executive.
Experience:- 1 to 3 years
Skill ;- Seo , Google Adds , Backlinks , Smo .
What is the role?
We are looking for a performance marketer who can profoundly understand the user and plan search engine and display advertising to generate MQLs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple performance marketing initiatives like Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Ads, GDN, Bing Ads etc in international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define and execute the SEM & performance marketing strategy. It will include work like demand generation, landing pages, keywords research, Ad copies, competition research & analytics.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, marketing, and sales to craft highly effective, data driven campaigns on Google Adwords, Linkedin & Facebook.
- Understand and analyze campaigns regularly and optimize the CTR, CPL & CPA.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Expertise in Google Adwords campaigns for international markets.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Hubspot CRM, Landing pages and Webflow.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the growth marketing head and the marketing team members.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- This role is 50/50 conceptualizing and executing. You must be able to not only ideate and pitch your own create concepts to your peers and management, but also work with a team to execute others’ ideas when needed.
Collaborate as part of a small, agile video team producing original video content for digital platforms from script to shoot to edit and delivery.
Create content for social channels, with a clear understanding of how users engage with social creative across formats and platforms.
Develop best practices and expertise around creating, publishing and distributing videos specific to various digital platforms, and train teammates in those best practices.
Qualifications / Skills :
5+ years of experience in a creative agency, production company, or in-house at a brand pitching and editing video content for social and digital channels.
Should have a proven track record of creating content for a company/ Individual.
Detail-oriented, fast learner, and able to manage your own time.
Can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture. Cut your own way through ambiguity and engaging management smartly when needed.
- This is a full time position, working from office. Office Address: Lexicon International School, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
- Transportation reimbursement is available.
- Medical Insurance available.
- Leadership & Development training for all manager-level employees
- Salary will be as per the skills and the experience of the applicant.
- Running Social Media Campaigns across all platforms (Google, FB,Insta etc).
- Managing and taking responsibility of the Store KPI’s
- Reaching out to as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels
- Sourcing customers through social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, and Google Adwords campaigns of potential buyers in the TG.
- Being responsible for online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Playing a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Being responsible for Lead Management and nurturing through various interventions and Channels.
- Conducting research and analyses to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of the campaigns.
- Optimizing targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook to generate cost effective user actions.
- Passing the lead from the channel to the website.
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction by liaising with the Customer Experience Management team.
- Collaborating with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- Building / Integrating various marketing automation tools for the purpose of enhancing the digital marketing efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Partnering up with senior performance management and key stakeholders in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales.
- Actively participating in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- 3+ years working experience in online acquisition marketing position. Working experience in a key marketing position, preferably as a SEO/SEM Manager Is a plus.
- Experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Should portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Display Advertising.
- Should be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Use consumer insights to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department.
- Must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Should be capable of translating complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel for the purpose of creating both visually and verbally engaging reports.
- Highly adaptable and quick learner. Come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be decisive, have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty, have an ability to form logical cases that persuade consumers, have an ability to present recommendations and results to senior management with confidence, be consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met.
- Should possess the ability to form meaningful relationships with colleagues, collaborating personnel, senior performance management, and even consumers.
With the growing demand for a healthier lifestyle, our client has chosen pasta as their USP to showcase their versatility in terms of offering a variety of tastes and types but in a healthier way.
They manufacture and sell various types of pasta with benefits such as containing plant-based protein, free of soy, gluten and artificial colours, 100% vegan etc. and their products are Kosher certified. Their website also provides varieties of guilt-free pasta recipes which will help parents un-junk their kids’ food choices.
Founded by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, our client is headquartered in Mumbai. They have raised a total of $1.3M in funding over 2 rounds.
As a Performance Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan thereby managing the P&L of the website business.
What you will do:
- Monitoring business metrics on a weekly basis- % repeat, CAC, LTV, ROAS, ACOS, etc
- Liaising with the brand marketing team to identify the appropriate target audience for particular ad campaigns
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 6+ yrs digital performance marketing experience ideally in the FMCG space
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, analytics, and Instagram
- 6-8 years’ Digital analytics implementation experience with Google Analytics experience
- Expertise in Google Analytics Tag implementation using Tealium and Google Tag Manager or similar tools like Ensighten, Adobe Launch. Ability to Implement, Manage different tools/extensions in Tag Management System
- experience any other debugging tool - Omnibug, ObservePoint, or any other debugging tool
- Understanding of TMS architecture & functioning
- Experience with HTML and CSS selectors (preferably JQuery)
- Understanding of TMS architecture & functioning
- Excellent command over English with the ability to write in various tones and styles.
- Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism or similar field.
- An effective and SEO friendly writing style for web content, articles, blogs.
- Editing and proof-reading skills.
- Must have complete knowledge of social media and core social media marketing.
- Experience in writing research reports and whitepapers.
- Experience in writing Press Releases will be a plus.
- An excellent understanding of Grammar
- Detail oriented and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Content for SocialPilot only such as blogs, web content and articles to be contributed outside
- Editing and reviewing content received
- Topic idea generation for all content
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- We don’t want you to get bored writing content all the time, so we need you to interact with like-minded professionals and have fun on social media. This will help you be more creative and also feeds in idea generation.