About Unifynd Technologies Pvt Ltd
"Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career?
If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a high-energy and ambitious Marketing Intern to support our marketing dream team and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth."
at Impact Guru
About Us :
ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency.
ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014.
ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks.
ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. Impact Guru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40. If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making significant positive social impact to society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Location : Mumbai
Team Size : 300 +
We are scouting Asst Manager / Manager - Digital Marketing Analyst, Mumbai.
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Managing two verticals of Impact Guru business, one is online donation(E-commerce) & Lead Generation(Seekers).
- Lead a team of performance marketers & Data Analyst
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data breakdowns and insights.
- Understand ways to scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
- Perform interest research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
- Create a digital media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
- Understand how content works across different social media platforms
- Create insightful reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
- Tag with your copy and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on campaigns.
- Work on Launching & Optimizing other marketing channels like Taboola, Criteo, Outbrain, Adroll etc.
- Work on retention marketing through Mo engage or internal communication.
- Coordination with SEO Team for Organic ranking updates & suggestions
- Assist Social media team in scaling the organic GMV from social pages, also assist them in increasing the followers on each social media pages
- Work on launching influencer marketing campaigns & influencer network for the brand.
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing at a high-growth B2C organization.
- Hands on experience of working on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc
- Managed monthly paid marketing spends of 50L-1 Crore+
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, or related Fields.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Working Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL, Excel, and creating data visualizations on data studio or Tableau
- Be able to take 100% ownership of the process from start to finish
- Strong quantitative mindset & data-driven approach to digital marketing; expert in excel-based data modeling, analytics tools.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting targets & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
- An early adopter attitude towards technology
- Min. 1 year experience is required in this role.
- 5-8 years of experience in handling social media and Influencer marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Whatsapp, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , and other relevant platforms
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good knowledge of social media KPIs
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and execute social media strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
- Find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
Key Performance Indicators
- Creating unique value propositions for both brand and key products and implement them with an always-on calendar
- Drive strategic brand initiatives positively impacting key parameters like Imagery, Awareness, and Consideration.
- Identifying content amplification opportunities (Real-time trends, collaborations, etc.)
- Improve engagement rate for the brand across relevant platforms.
- Execution & Delivery - Takes ownership providing timely and result oriented solutions with operational excellence
- Accountability - Responsible for the tasks assigned under the ambit of the key responsibilities of the role and additionally for any dependencies with cross functional teams
- Team - Work & Collaboration - Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support
- Effective Communication - Communicates timely and responsively with clarity and effect (both verbal and written). Seeks and provides feedback
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Atomated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparing and analysing of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Analysing performance of digital campaigns across the level; providing tactical recommendations for increased performance.
- Assisting in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Measuring the success of campaigns using appropriate key performance indicator (KPI) classifications – impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, CPM, conversions.
- Reviewing and analysing results from current program offerings & suggesting changes and enhancements to help increase conversions, revenue and ROI.
- Assisting in training on tactical processes and best practices to Digital Analyst(s).
- Attending and participating in all relevant meetings.
- Collecting, reporting, analysing and interpreting the digital analytics data to drive decision making and improve its digital products.
- Creating case studies on the work.
- Researching, building frameworks and innovating the offering portfolio of the company.
- Establishing thought leadership by contributing articles towards the official.
- Managing projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
What you need to have:
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- Editorial experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and creativity skills.
- Detail-oriented, takes initiative.
- Able to effectively work independently, or at times as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and combine creativity with strong quantitative skills.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/ Tier 2 college
Demand Generation and Marketing Executive - Job Description
The Demand Generation and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality qualified sales leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot, WordPress, google ads, LinkedIn sales navigator and analyzing results.
This position is based out of our Pune office, and there may be ample opportunity to travel within India as and when required.
About Us: Aikon is a small B2B SaaS company that is looking to accelerate its growth and increase usage of its iEngage.ai platform. Our platform enables Small and Large enterprises to build enterprise intelligence from conversations and interactions that already flow through its various communication channels. We use cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other Machine intelligence tools to augment human capabilities within the enterprise.
- Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Aikon Labs’ value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Hubspot CRM system.
- Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using our processes;
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Aikon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Meet personal targets and work towards Aikon Labs’ growth objectives, sales goals, and profitability;
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization, Google Analytics, Wordpress (basic), etc
- Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Aikon Labs’ products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand and articulate how the benefits of Aikon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
- 2 - 5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation some experience in sales management;
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite programs and social networking tools. Experience of Hubspot, Canva, InVideo would be an added advantage, but not essential.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Must be passionate about the AI solutions for enterprises and B2B SaaS industry.
Competitive salary offered (dependent on skills and experience); and opportunity to earn generous rates of target based incentives;
Social Media Handling, Marketing & PR (which all platforms)