- Should have knowledge in TDS & Reimbursement norms
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Reliable, respecting customers confidentiality
- Must be able to Analyze Clients requirements
- Good Analytical Skills
- Maintain good relationship with the Customer
- Reimbursement Management of employees
- Investment Proof Management of employees
- Quarterly TDS Compliance
- TDS correction Filings
- Tax related Employee Query Handling
- PT compliance
- Form 16 Issuance to Employees
- Other Payroll support activities
-- Form16 Investment Proof, Digital signature , Dsc , Taxation, Pf Income tax Statement
Form-16 Part A Professional Tax Quarterly Tds Payroll
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
B.Com / MSW/MBA
1. Book Keeping & Petty Cash Maintenance
2. Bank Statement Reconciliation
3. TDS Filing
4. Internal Audit
5. Income Tax Filing & ROC Compliances
6. Cash Flow Management
7. Accounts Payable & Receivables
8. Providing Financial Intelligence to Client
Compliance Officer the Senior/ Compliance Manager, Auditing, Monitoring and Investigations is responsible for the compliance monitoring and auditing activities in APAC. This position will also team with Chief Compliance Officer and APAC Compliance Officer to assist with compliance and ethics-related investigations within the APAC region.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: · Create, manage, and oversee the annual APAC Compliance Program monitoring plan in coordination with local and regional commercial, CMA, legal, regulatory, and compliance personnel.
- Collect, maintain, and analyze data related to compliance trends identified through the execution of the annual compliance auditing and monitoring plan.
- Assist the APAC Compliance Officer in the execution of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) and Prevention Plans (PPs), put in place based on trends identified in compiled compliance data.
- Report on an ad hoc periodic basis to the APAC Ethics and Compliance Commitee on the compliance monitoring and auditing systems, cases and trends.
- Assist the Compliance Officer with periodically measuring the effectiveness of the Client APAC Anticorruption compliance program and to develop as well as implement appropriate recommendations.
- Conducting auditing and monitoring activities, including transactional testing, Congresses/Tradeshows, Product Training and Education events and “ride along” monitoring in the field in support of the Local/Regional Compliance Officers.
- Assist with compliance and ethics related investigations, inspections and audits. Follow up on compliance and ethics related investigations to ensure timely implementation of recommendations.
- Coordinate and complete report activities to the APAC Compliance Officer on a periodic basis regarding compliance monitoring, auditing, tracking, and reporting obligations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required to help ensure an effective Client Anticorruption Compliance Program in the APAC region.
- EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, with a degree in Healthcare, Business, Accounting, Finance or related field being a plus.
- At least five to seven years of industry experience, preferably with a multinational organization similar to Client. Familiarity with laws and regulations associated with the above risks and related controls is required
• This position is responsible for the development, improvement and day-to-day management of
T India and SEA’s compliance programs and systems. This position is also responsible for
implementing compliance standards, policies and procedures and ensuring that these standards
are communicated and institutionalized throughout T India. This position serves as the
local subject matter expert on one or more compliance topics or functions such as anti-corruption
or regulatory. This position requires the ability to be a business partner as well as work
independently and utilize good judgment.
• This position also provides legal advice and protect the legal interests T Medical India and
SEA by ensuring that business is conducted in accordance with applicable laws, rules and
regulations, and follows highest standards of corporate governance. Responsibilities will include
advising the business on a broad range of commercial matters and relationships, spanning
customers, governmental authorities, healthcare professionals, distributors and suppliers.
• This position will report directly to APAC Compliance Officer and act as a key member of India
and SEA leadership team.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
Implementation of in-country compliance initiatives, controls and measures
• Oversee, manage and further develop the T Anticorruption Compliance Program in India
and SEA regions including delivery of training and communications, implementation of enhanced
compliance controls and work in collaboration with the APAC Compliance Officer to ensure the
compliance program is appropriately implemented and in line with T company-wide
compliance program and in compliance with the local laws and regulations.
• Conduct due diligence on distributors, agents and other Third-Party Intermediaries consistent
with the various Anticorruption regulations including FCPA and ensure effective oversight of
selection and use of Third-Party Intermediaries.
• Assist in developing and implementing TIndia and SEA policies and procedures designed
to ensure full compliance with legal, regulatory, accounting and contractual requirements
• Work with the Auditing, Monitoring and Investigation team to support the development and
execution of the auditing and monitoring program for India and SEA.
• Develop, distribute and/or deliver effective training and communications in support of the
T India and SEA Compliance Program.
• Actively promote awareness of the TCompliance Program with employees, customers
and other Third-Party Intermediaries.
• Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders- HR, Internal Audit, Finance, Commercial and
Supply Chain to identify, mitigate and resolve ethics and compliance matters.
• Lead cross-functional project teams as needed to implement compliance initiatives and
operationalize compliance functions effectively.
• Support compliance and ethics related investigations to ensure recommendations have been
appropriately and timely implemented.
• Build the India and SEA external reputation relating to commitment to a
culture of compliance, maintaining appropriate visibility and involvement in relevant ethics and
KEY RELATIONSHIPS / INTERFACES
• External: Law Firms, Government and regulatory authorities
• Internal: Global Legal and Compliance, Regional Compliance Team, TMI employees
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Laws Degree from accredited law school and admitted to practise law in India.
• Minimum 10 years or more of post-admission experience.
• In-house legal and compliance experience with a multi-national pharmaceutical /medical device/
healthcare company similar to T
• Familiarity with the US FCPA and anti-corruption compliance laws would be preferable.
• Ability to provide practical, commercially focused and value-added legal advice.
• Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Ability to critically review and advise business programs and procedures in accordance with
legal requirements and corporate policies and standards.
• Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to deal with a broad range of people across all levels.
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams and senior management in the business.
• Ability to work independently, often without assistance or on-site supervision
• Flexibility to travel if needed
BEHAVIOURS / VALUES
• Team player with own initiative who focus on problem solving skills
• Display Positivity, entrepreneurial spirit and is trustworthy
• Approachable and enthusiastic individual
• Flexible and adaptable to changing environment and needs
• Quick comprehension, thinking in terms of the big picture and organizational skills
• Embraces and supports change in a dynamic environment
• Strong sense of integrity, business transaction transparency and the ability to balance business
interests with the need to exercise independent judgment.
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Accomplishes, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining, employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- Vendor Bills processing
- Vendors statement & Bank Entries and Reconciliation, Credit Card entries and Reconciliation
- Payroll processing and payroll entries, Payroll Reconciliation
- Preparation of Customer invoice and mailing AR and Revenue reconciliation
- Sales Tax/GST Calculation and filing
- Hands on experience in financial statement review and client communication
- Accrual, Prepayment Deferred Revenue, Depreciation, and month end adjustment
- Reviewing and preparation of financial statement
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Provide recommendations to clients
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Meeting deadlines, calling & communicating through email with client
Qualified Accountant with UK/US/Australian Business Account & Tax Experience, Strong Computer and Spreadsheet Skills. VAT Preparation and Filing, Payroll Experience, Bookkeeping Experience, Team Management Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Detail-Oriented, Strong Organization, Customer-Facing Experience, Customer Service Skills, Time-Management, Familiar With Investment Account Management, Possess Current Knowledge of UK/US/Australian Business Tax Procedures.
Total Rewards Analyst
From day one, Smarsh was built on a set of core values that have motivated and sustained us – People First, Inspire Confidence, and Embrace the Impossible. We ask that each of our employees – whether new or old- ingrain these values in our day-to-day decisions, call on them while serving our customers and our peers and apply them when creating the best possible products, we can imagine.
Smarsh is a global leader in natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Smarsh’s SaaS solutions transforms the risk and compliance industry with the first integrated, AI-powered solution for the retention, oversight, and analysis of electronic communications.
About our culture
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility, and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale. We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like
What You Will Be Doing
As a Total Rewards Analyst you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and administering the entire spectrum of total rewards and not limited to compensation and benefit policies and programs, which support company objectives and local practices. You will also provide HR and leadership with processes and tools that facilitate the administration of equitable quality programs and ensures a competitive market position for the organization. You will be developing and/or participating in compensation/benefit surveys to analyse company’s competitive position. You will be ensuring company compliance with government laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Support day to day compensation & benefits management and operations in the region to ensure alignment with business goals and a robust Total Rewards framework to attract, motivate, engage, and retain employees
- Overall compensation philosophy design – Building the system to keep pay equitable to market and creation of systems for delivery at scale.
- End to End Support to our rewards cycles (mid-year and year-end) including the review current offerings and plans for enhancements and changes, rollout and communication materials.
- Assist with the compliance and governance of compensation and benefits policies and programs, monitor market trends, identify risks, perform audits, and provide solutions
- Act as the first point of contact for compensation and benefits queries and issues raised by employees, payroll, HR, and vendors including managing invoices.
- Lead compliance and adherence to global and local instructions/policies, and relevant local regulations / legislations.
- Create and maintain the regional compensation and benefits content on the employee portal based on the current programs and policies.
- Conduct routine market research and provide timely compensation analysis and support for new hire offers compensation & benefits packages related to job changes and relocations.
- Can contribute to a collaborative work environment with the goal to improve the delivery of compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service through using effective communication skills in written and verbal interactions.
- Are comfortable working independently/with minimum supervision and interacting with employees at all levels across the globe
- Manage enrolment data for benefits including reconciliation and coordination with vendors to find solutions and resolve inquiries.
- Work on benefits solutions during M&A Cycles, planning on budgeting and harmonization.
- Partner with global total rewards teams to derive and deliver solutions at scale
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence?
Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers
- Ensuring efficient, accurate and timely processing of employees’ payroll.
- Being responsible for accounting reconciliation and analysis regarding payroll.
- Compiling summaries of earnings, deductions, leaves, taxes etc. and reporting the same to the management.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following relevant policies and procedures.
- Collecting, calculating, updating and maintaining payroll-related data and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals.
- Ensuring that the payroll-related documents are correct and accurate.
- Ensuring compliance of rules, laws & regulations while processing payroll and also while managing all the payroll related activities.
- Answering employee queries regarding payroll and also handling escalations or issues, if any.
- Handling and resolving discrepancies related to payroll, if any.
- Participating in payroll audits.
What you need to have:
- Must be either a Finance graduate / ICWA / MBA Finance / CA Inter.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in payroll function.
- Handled in and out payroll inputs, variance analysis and also understands drivers to payroll cost.
- Excellent communication skills and also with an excellent analytical mind.
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Maintaining and reviewing proper accounting records, preparing the financial statements and also managing the books of accounts of the company
- Participating in various activities including but not limited to internal audits, budget planning and preparation, various financial transactions etc
- Recommending and implementing accounting systems and practices by being updated with the current practices and procedures
- Handling financial discrepancies, rectifying the same and also reporting it to the management in a timely manner
- Offering expert financial advice to the management in case of any concerns or improvements to be made with regards to any financial related aspect of the company
- Working closely with various external stakeholders and also ensuring compliance while handling bank related activities, company law and also rating agencies
- Providing assistance with tax planning and also managing the Tax and GST related compliances
- Ensuring compliance of rules, laws & regulations while handling and managing the various activities under the spectrum of accountancy
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 5 years of banking work experience
- Immediate availability for joining preferred
- Expertise in Excel
- An eye for detail
What The Role Is
We are looking for an GRC Operations Officer based in Chennai. This is a new role within the growing IT Compliance function, where you will be responsible for handling audits, implementation of information security policies etc,. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with the team on implementing frameworks and providing support for internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the IT Compliance Officer for our Chennai team, this role is integral to the successful growth of the team as well as wider company performance.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute and assist with continuous improvement of company policies, practices, and procedures
- Review, modify and maintain existing practices and policies to reflect our operations and values within specific industry-standard frameworks like ISO and NIST, among others
- Provide support for internal and third-party audits
- Respond to due diligence and TPRM requests from customers and other interested parties.
- Support internal staff with GRC-related questions and topics
- Develop, maintain and execute awareness programs
- Be a local representative of the company’s GRC group and manage the physical security requirements for the location
- Work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to needed changes
- Effectively communicate risks to diverse audiences, both in writing and verbally
- Apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements and auditing process;
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years IT Security, IT risk, IT auditing, and/or IT Compliance experience within a technology company, accounting firm, or others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience working in compliance/GRC team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to details.
- Knowledge of applicable domestic and internationally recognized information security management, governance, and compliance principles, practices, laws, rules and regulations;
- Information systems auditing, monitoring, controlling, and assessment process.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous health insurance benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave.
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options
- Flexible PTO
Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.
The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
- Ensuring proper documentation, updates, implementation and renewals of all statutory and regulatory compliances including but not limited to Legal Metrology/ FSSAI / HACCP / ISO / BRCGS / USFDA etc.
- Updating self and team with knowledge / Experience with EU, UK, USA, Australia, Canada regulations
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Keeping a check on label content and leaflets as per regulatory norms (Label proofing & Artwork)
What you need to have:
- Must know HACCP, FSSAI , ISO, BRCGS,USFDA standards, FSMA Act, rules & regulations, statutory compliances etc.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Indian / global labelling rules and regulations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Quality Regulatory in the F&B industry (preferably ready to eat snack segment)
- Graduation in food technology Post-graduation not necessary.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in oral and written English and Hindi
YOUR ROLE SPECIFICATIONS
Areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
- Create and execute a strategy and roadmap to migrate to Dynamics 365 for all business units.
- Lead and support Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing process areas in MS Dynamics AX2012, across business units in 9+ countries.
- Interact with and manage key stakeholders in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales functions to ensure seamless business execution and drive enhanced value from ERP and related IT solutions through process standardization and integration.
- Responsible for managing the MS Dynamics AX upgrades, enhancements, new functionalities, business case development and performance measurement as needed by the businesses from time-to-time.
- Evaluate and drive adoption of new technologies (like Bar Code based Inventory Management, Warehouse Management Systems, EDI interfaces with customers and 3PL partners, etc.) in Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes
- Evaluate and recommend business process improvement solutions using industry best practices.
- Manage Application Management Support (through a team from our IT Partner) for T&L and Manufacturing processes of MS Dynamics AX2012 currently and Dynamics 365 subsequently, ensuring adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Drive implementation and adoption of business analytics and KPIs using solutions like Data warehouse and Qlikview.