- Ensure seamless integration between various platforms and channels for end-to-end campaign execution, comprehensive reporting of campaign effectiveness across the pipeline
- Manage day-to-day marketing operational needs and priorities
- Define key metrics for running the marketing operations efficiently and smoothly
- Understand business objectives and translate requirements into campaign targeting/selection rules
- Track and report campaign and channel effectiveness, uncover insights and identify opportunities for optimisation
- Ensure data quality and structure to allow accurate marketing reporting
- 2 - 4 years of work experience in growth/performance marketing in a relevant sector (e-commerce / lifestyle brands / media and entertainment / live events).
- 2+ years of experience in Adwords campaign (Google+Meta).
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
- An analytical mindset and strong problem solving capabilities.
- Expertise in tracking and marketing tools - (GA, social media analytics, user engagement retention platforms, etc.) and an obsession with data-driven decision making.
- Experience driving and executing multi-channel marketing plans and budgets; managing large scale multi-channel projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
- Good knowledge of Facebook (App install & Lead Generation campaigns), Google ads (Display, SEM & YouTube) and Email campaigns.
- Should be data-driven and able to ideate copies, and creative and conceptualize campaigns.
- Experience to handle decent-sized digital budgets would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in keyword research and keyword competition Analysis.
- Proficiency in creating reports using Google sheets/ Excel.
- The Digital specialist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies and ensuring that projects are executed within budget.
- You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, and customer base and improving user experience.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- 2+ years of experience in managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Analytical tools like Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Google sheets / Excel
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Proven experience in team handling.
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Digital Marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Social media marketing operations.
Year Of Experience: 2 years to 5 years
Salary: 3 LPA to 8 LPA
Eligibility: Any Degree
Key Skills:- Digital Marketing, Social Media Ads Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO, Marketing Strategy, Content Strategy, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing.MS Office,
Perks & Benefits: EPF and ESIC, Leave Encashment, Paid Leaves
NOTE: Candidates from healthcare domain would be preferred.
Company Website: www.secondmedic.com
• Digital sales – work with brands on mandate to build their digital channels like DTC & help grow ecommerce sales through effective on platform performance marketing strategies
• Performance marketing – create right plans for fast digital growth on DTC & Ecommerce and other alternate channels
• SEO – work with brands to close the right SEO framework for ensuring maximum oraganic traffic potential and executing strtagey for growing organic traffic
• Marketing measurement – deep diving and understanding the conversion funnel on DTC & Ecom to help brands grow & convert better
• Work on reports for digital campaign effectiveness and asset management.
• Business acumen
• Agile and extremely good at numbers
• Knowledge of tools like Google Analytics
• Knowledge and deep understanding of Searche Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Automation, Affiliate Marketing
• Knowledge of running campaigns on various social media platforms
• Understanding of various E-Commerce platforms – Amazon Marketing Service, Flipkart and others
• Upwards: Head – Digital BU
As a Manager in our Performance Marketing team, you will be responsible for driving growth of APAC & North America regions through digital marketing. This team is a key driver of growth for Headout and is responsible for acquiring customers and generating demand for our vast collection of experiences and destinations. This is a key role for our overall company growth and profitability.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will:
- 1. Manage all paid user acquisition channels for APAC & North America. This includes: Responsible to deliver ROI & GBV targets for your regions and growing these each quarter
- Actively manage and grow SEM campaigns for new and existing categories & markets
- Identify opportunities to scale existing channels of user acquisiton including SEM, OLA and Facebook d. Develop new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Improve the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision making frameworks and automation
- Improve reporting and data analysis to uncover new opportunities or Coordinate with other teams such as product, data, operations & supply to participate in & lead company-wide growth projects by leveraging various levers like:
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Product enhancements
- Pricing strategy
- Competitive benchmarking
- Building stronger engagement loops and cross-channel campaign strategies
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in managing SEM campaigns at scale
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong learning curve
- Data-driven decision making
- Able to effectively organize, prioritize & manage their time
- Experience with Automations is a big plus
- Understand, engage and lead marketing activities to reach overall short, medium and long-term organizational targets.
- Plan and execute digital promotions and analyse performance indices of digital ads to provide actionable insights and improve efficiency
- Plan and execute outbound communications and analyse performance indices of touchpoints such as promotional mailers, push notifications, SMSes etc. to provide actionable insights and improve the impact
- Measure, analyse, monitor and optimize the efficiency of all marketing touchpoints across various channels
- Strategize, execute, monitor and optimize promotions to improve brand marketing health metrics such as retention, purchase frequency, cart value etc.
- Plan and execute new marketing initiatives to increase traffic, engagement and sales on existing marketing channels and partner platforms
- Research, identify and explore new marketing avenues relevant to the brand’s overall marketing directives to diversify the marketing portfolio and improve efficiency
- Analyse data and trends to accurately forecast supply and demand across various properties in segments relevant to the brand
- Manage marketing projects end-to-end from inception to completion and reporting to achieve sales targets and other mandates associated with respective projects
- Co-ordinate with all internal stakeholders and external agencies to achieve the above
- At least 4 years of marketing experience with exposure to digital marketing, PPC campaigns, database communication, social media and influencer marketing, ATL, BTL etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading end-to-end marketing across key accounts with an annual media budget of no less than 1CR
- Proficient in the use of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Clevertap, Hotjar etc.
- Proficient in the use of native ad dashboards such as Facebook, Google Adwords etc.
- Has a thorough understanding of common social media algorithms and content delivery
- Has a thorough understanding of BI and research tools commonly used for marketing purposes
- Excellent with numbers, formulas
1. Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
2. Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
3. Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
4. Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the business's campaigns
5. Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
6. Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
7. Oversee the creating and implementation of a monthly editorial which included monthly sales objectives and initiatives
8. Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs, and products
Weird Ways Media is a startup Ad, Media company located in prime locations in US, IND and UK. We are looking for dynamic youngsters to join our growing team. We are looking for Media Marketing Intern
Media Marketing Intern is an internship role where the candidate would be communicating the need for video content to the client and also generate leads. Discuss with the production team and also support production team for successful completion of project. If you fancy creativity then you are the right candidate. Lot to learn and lot to perform!
Languages: English a must
Position: Media Marketing Intern
Role can lead to Media Marketing Manager
Internship duration: 6 - 8 Months
Remuneration: Paid Stipend
We are looking for someone well versed in aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Marketing, B2B Strategies). We are looking for the next member of our marketing department: an ambitious individual with industry-expertise. We are an organization that weighs in more on the individual's actual skill set.
- Generate business for our website designing and digital marketing venture
- Lead generation and nurturing
- SEO activities to ensure business visibility
- Social media management
- Device and deploy an effective marketing strategy which contributes to achieving the organization’s goals
- Customer relationship management
- Liaise with the development team for client projects
- Other marketing activities as a part of high end marketing strategy of the organisation
- Periodic progress report for evaluation and analysis
Perks & Benefits
- PF & ESI facility
- Pick up and drop available for all employee
- On-time salary
- 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday fixed off
- Hike and appraisal
- Scopes of growth
Qualification & Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream (A marketing and management degree would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- A data driven person with strong marketing skills (Preferred)
- Positive and resilient attitude with some negotiation skills (Required)
We provide innovative IT and IT-enabled services to our clients across the globe. Anupam Technologies as a dedicated team caters to the strategic marketing & branding needs of various industries. Our innovative business processes ensure that our partners stand apart in the field of brand marketing and lead generation.
THIS ROLE IS A PERMANENT PART TIME ROLE