We are building a marketing team for our newly launched SaaS vertical, Simply5.io, its targeted towards Developer teams & B2B community. Candidates with prior experience with these audiences will be prioritized.
Digital Marketing Job Purpose
Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Digital Marketing Job Duties
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
About OpenWifi Labs Pvt Ltd
Rebranding to Simply5 Labs, We are building a Cloud-based Network orchestration platform that offers advanced network solutions using cost-effective multi-brand hardware for SMB & SOHO's, which are simple to deploy & manageable without a dedicated IT team.
If you are interested in the world of computer networking & communication, we are a great place to build solutions which breaks free from the status quo of hardware-linked capabilities.
SEO Executive Job Description
- We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness.
- To be successful as an SEO executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
Full Time Office Job
Salary - 10k to 14k in hand
Experience - 1 to 2 year
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
2. Research and analyze through multiple tools like - Google Analytics, SEO Powersuite, Adwords, Keyword planner etc.. to draw insight and new strategies for improving ranking and conversions.
3. Responsible to bring all the sites/blogs to first page of SERP on all Organic search platforms.
4. Auditing and analyzing - identifying issues, finding root-cause, and experimenting with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance.
5. Conducting SEO experiments - using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and proving their effectiveness.
6. Trouble-shooting technical website issues that affect SEO and either fix them directly or via web development team ( technical team) .
7. Closely with the Content Marketing team & deliver high quality SEO friendly content that matches the business needs.
- Delivering PPC campaigns to the most relevant and effective networks, based on analysis, monitoring, review and active decision-making
- Fully assessing and understanding business objectives and translating those goals into a PPC strategy and action plan
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators and presenting progress to stakeholders and senior management
- Undertaking smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effect for a given online budget spend
- Collaborating with other marketing colleagues to ensure joint strategic marketing objectives align with paid ad activity
- Working with IT and web development teams to ensure there is a technical capability to deliver, capture and ensure the success of key aspects – such as landing pages, tracking codes and integration of analytics
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter,
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to
increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their
distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web
analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Digital Marketing expert required to launch and build funnel for an Ai driven fem tech app.
Lead digital marketing strategy including Paid, Search, Display, Affiliate, Email, Fb Advertisement & SEO
Must have start up experience.
Wordpress, clickfunnels exp would be a plus.