Role: Senior Communication Designer
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring adherence to the brand guidelines and maintaining consistency throughout all designs from the team.
- Reviewing each and every design for all the practices.
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Communication skills to explain all the concepts
Nice to have:
- Experienced in leading a team
- Closely worked with the marketing team to devise strategies
- Understanding of digital marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite
- A graphic design qualification or similar
We are a team of problem solvers passionate about design and technology, delivering Digital transformation and increasing productivity.
Work to make banners , creatives, renders for social media and digital campaigns
Manage and execute monthly calendars for social media, digital marketing
Developing creatives, concepts, logos, package designs and other graphic elements
Ideating and executing campaigns for any medium, in sync with the brand's identity and guidelines
Create dynamic content for campaigns campaigns in sync with the brand's identity and guidelines
Create Illustrations and graphics pertaining to brand
Strong layout, typography and retouching skills
A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
Experience in design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CANVA)
3D rendering [ is a positive]
A keen eye for aesthetics and details
Excellent communication skills
Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
A portfolio that includes samples of social media design
Strong time management skills
Agency experience is a plus
2-3 Years of Experience . D2C and beauty brands are an added advantage.
Roles and responsibilities:-
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams and collaborate with product managers, developers, marketing team, and designers
- Execute a strategic vision at the onset of a project and work with the team to deliver on this vision at every step of the design and development process.
- Own and manage multiple rapid research, design, and prototyping projects
- Manage design work across numerous initiatives through successful project execution, tracking, and resourcing
- Lead new creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices; drive the direction, style, and methodology of design and accessibility
- Review work and share feedback with design team members
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Extensive experience as UX designer
- Experience in leading a team of designers
- Good exposure to in interactive design and information architecture
- Extensive understanding of *design principles, typography, and color theory.
- Expertise in using popular software like*Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Experience designing and managing UX that bridges multi-platforms including mobile apps and web-based applications
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Team player with good communication skills and the ability to think out of the box
As we build out our product offerings for the content creators, talent managers, brands, agencies & publishers, we are looking for an experienced Design Manager to lead a team within this new vertical at OML. The Design Manager will be responsible for building, managing, and scaling a team of talented designers and engineers to contribute to developing a compelling and scalable SaaS product. They will also be responsible for upholding OML values and building those into the team.
- Support and lead a team of product designers, by applying your expertise in strategic design methods and efficient design processes, across a multi-disciplinary team (UX, UX research, IxD, UI, VD, Graphics, etc) Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- A key contributor to product team working closely with PM and key stakeholders (product, engineering, data science, sales, marketing & PR) to define a long term strategy that delivers on the vision
- Be able to deliver value for end-to-end user experience design with a focus on interaction design and visual design.
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategies and detailed interaction models
- Be accountable for the system designs within the scope of your team to fulfill both functional and non-functional requirements, that enables building a scalable and reliable product
- Bring predictability & visibility of the team’s delivery to all relevant stakeholders, which includes making complex technological context more accessible to improve the quality of decision making
- Continually research the user experience through interviews/systematic feedback from internal/external customers to dive into root problems and uncover opportunities to improve our product
- Responsible for building & growing the design team - skills development, personal development, mentoring & leadership growth
- Work towards inculcating a Design Thinking culture within the team.
- Experience managing a design project from start to finish
- Ability to communicate effectively to different audiences within the organization
- A keen sense of design - both interaction design and visual design
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
- Experience developing UX wireframes, interactive prototypes and mock-ups
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Can get hands dirty with all parts of the design process
- Understanding of influencer marketing space is a good to have
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Participate and brainstorm with the team about the ideas of creative designing for social media and all types of Ad formats adhering to company standards
Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Create videos for our ventures using any video editing tools.
Conceptualize, create & design images across digital media on our ventures with readymade live images.
Design brochures for upcoming projects as and when required.
Create printable format ads for any outdoor advertising of our projects when required.
Able to design creatives in a unique, trendy and impressive way.
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Designer to be responsible for designing and posting original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of a Social Media Designer include posting content on social media, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
To be successful as a Social Media Designer, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch Social Media Designer should be computer literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Measuring key performance indicators.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Computer Sciences.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build careers of tomorrow.
• upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19 • upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
• upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
• We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech • upGrad is the official education partner for the Government of India - Startup India program
• Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning \
This role will primarily be responsible for envisioning, defining, and owning the execution of upGrad's product design strategy. As the strategic design leader, team coach, and customer champion you'll galvanize people to solve complex problems, developing strategies, and ensuring product designers have the space to create products that deliver enduring value. You will also lead change cross-functionally to drive better experiences and influence our company's product, operations, content, and data to unlock the unrealized wants of learners and coaches across new subjects and fields.
You’ll lead your team through the design process, help build a vision, and navigate ambiguity through partnering with research and enabling experimentation, all while mentoring, and growing a hardworking and capable design team.
You’ll run design critiques, host collaboration & brainstorming sessions, drive design execution excellence, identify areas of process efficiency, and promote a high-output and fast-paced design practice.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing, and iterating on product features across web and mobile platforms
- Get out of the Office and work with research to observe the impact of your work in the real world, and take that input back to your work as a designer to be constantly improving our products.
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practice
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers and have a significant impact across all the product teams
- Bring consistency to all the platforms and products
- Drive and support cross-team initiatives that make the Design practice better at upGrad such as improving our hiring processes, expanding our community presence, interviewing potential new team members
- Work in the way that works for you and what you're designing, whether that's spending time sketching or jumping straight into pixels and code.
- Work with other members of the Design team to help them deliver great work and develop their own skills. This could be as a mentor, a coach, or a collaborator.
- 7 years of Product Design experience with at least 2 years of experience leading product design teams
- Consistent track record of leading highly collaborative cross-functional teams thought ambiguity and deliver the best products possible to our customers are an experienced mentor and coachable to give and receive honest, thoughtful, and direct feedback that removes roadblocks encourages growth, and accelerates delivery
- Are intent on crafting psychologically optimistic spaces where your direct reports and your collaborators are confident in sharing their ideas, opinions, and reservations in order to get to the best customer-focused solution
- Experienced recruiting, hiring, and retaining multi-disciplinary design teams
- Ability to understand complex feature sets and their dependencies while being able to deliver a design strategy that accounts for capabilities and limitations of the product
- Methodology rich, including standard approaches for design deliverables including user journeys, research plans, mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks
- Have the ability to communicate research findings and design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of the audience
- Have partnered with research teams or led research experiments to validate and inform product thinking
- Have a proven history of partnering with engineering in a continuous delivery environment
A design lead at Moonraft is a UX design expert with a disruptive approach to design that brings together empathy for users and understanding of business. They must possess a guerrilla-like attitude to quick visioning and lateral thinking combined with the ability to articulate design. Openness and flexibility to appreciate ideas from anywhere is important.
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys, Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/ segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to cross- functional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team
Qualification and Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in design discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Product Design, Communication Design or Fine Arts
An online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience
Experience with rapid prototyping and familiar with front-end development/technologies
Minimum 5 years of industry experience
Self-directed but also collaborative
Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of all the latest tools
Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
Video Editor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
• Create studio-quality videos for YouTube.
• Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video editing
• Work with our creative teammates
• Regularly collaborate with marketing team
• Follow the company's brand guidelines
• Present to senior management
• Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy