Role: Business Operations/Account/Client Services manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: 4.2 to 6 Lakhs per annum based on experience
Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Experience: Agency and Marketing experience preferred
Arin & Human is looking for a Client Services/Account/Business Operations manager to handle some of our Singapore and Indian Clients.
- Requires managing both Digital and Traditional Marketing objectives of clients
- Understand Clients' sales and marketing objectives and prepare a well-planned brief for the creative and digital teams
- Conduct daily meetings between teams and be flexible with remote collaboration tools such as teams, hangouts etc.
- Should have an excellent knack for creativity and passion for marketing
- Monitoring SEO and paid marketing activities
- Drive weekly review meetings with clients and monitor account health
- Understanding of Marketing & Branding Strategies
- Understanding of latest consumer marketing technology such as marketing automation, e-commerce platforms, CMS, CRM etc.
About Arin Human
Intro: This role is a part of growth team and will closely work with the founders to ideate and execute strategies.
Role break up:
- Strategize on opening up newer channels for growth
- Work closely to crack partnerships with other players in similar orgs(Shopify etc) to scale search as a solution
- Work closely in understanding customer pain points and relay that back to the product team
- Strategize and take hold of digital and SEO related marketing
- Work closely on improving funnel conversion of customers to take up Zevi as their go to product
- To hold pen on Appsumo, product hunt launches
- Will coordinate with different Vendors/extended partners to ensure timelines are met and help mitigate any issues that pop out
- Work closely with campaign management and solve for any issues that arise
Analytics and Others:
- Closely monitor Metrics and call out any redflags to the team
- Will have to handle basic reporting until we hire a DA
- Will play a key role in setting up the business org (Sales, Customer success etc)
- Experimentative but be thorough in the learnings we have from that
- Complete ownership end to end
- Ask tough questions and put company first
- Get things done
What we offer:
- Complete ownership
- Full freedom to execute strategies
- Direct access to all data
- Operate as a Entrepreneur in residence
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Media Buyer for Insane Marketers who can optimize ad exposure and add Insane value to the campaign strategies. Responsible for growing revenue through digital media through executing marketing campaigns, and extracting and analyzing data across multiple channels.
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographics, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns.
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns
- Run Google Ads, and Fb ads and manage complete responsibility of Google and Social media ads with an advanced understanding of marketing, and funnels, and comfortable with Google and Facebook Campaigns Strategy, optimization, and Analytics.
- Creating & Managing Multiple Campaigns with Right Ad Copy, optimizing the ad copy, landing pages for the best quality leads
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of the campaign and using this data to inform future campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to develop creative solutions to address client’s business challenges
- Well aware of segmentation of Budget across the funnel, and ensure the right ads are shown to the right audiences.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a media buyer.
- Prior Experience in Running Google or Facebook Advertising Campaigns.
- Good understanding of media analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and strong computer skills with programs such as MS Office, Google Suite
- The ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication and networking abilities.
- Salary 6-7 Lakh Per Annum.
- Health insurance.
- All books ordered in the domain that insane works in will be reimbursed.
- The freedom to manage your own time, location, and schedule (we have no physical office or set working hours).
- 5 days working.
- In-house training to grow in your skill.
- The opportunity to work with an innovative team of people with awesome company culture.
- The chance to grow, be challenged and develop with Insane Marketers.
- Day shift.
- You’re numbers-driven.
- You love data.
- You're passionate and driven.
- You have a sharp eye for detail.
- You're proactive and reactive.
- You have 2+ years in Paid Media buying.
- We are paid marketing Partners of Meta
- We are paid marketing partners of Google
- Flexible timing. You choose your style (as long as you make yourself available for calls)
- We don't micromanage. We expect you to do your job right by yourself without any external pressure
- We try to provide all the support that you need (that includes training and upskilling as well)
- Speak up. If you feel something has to be improved or done in a better way
- Performance is a key metric
1. Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
2. Communication for the Franchise development, Route collaboration and Sales team management and taking updates with them weekly.
3. Corporate cold calling to the prospective clients and handling the leads.
4. Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
5. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
6. Visiting GIDC area’s, Prospective franchise and Branches for doing marketing and Collaboration.
7.Show convincing skills on the field and help us build our customer base.
8. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Skills: Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Multi-Tasking.
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze.
Website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
Google ads and Facebook ads experience is Mandatory.
Good communication skills
Good time-management skills.
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Familiarity with web design.
Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook, Taboola and others content marketing.
Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
"Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career?
If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a high-energy and ambitious Marketing Intern to support our marketing dream team and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth."
· Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
· Plan and execute campaigns and events
· Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
· Create online and offline marketing content
· Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
· 2-3 years' of marketing experience
· BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
· Excellent writing and communication skills