We are hiring for MBA Marketing Freshers/experienced with Engineering graduates from Electrical, Mechanical OR Electronics stream to work with our Product Management team.
- Primary role will be helping our customers to understand product requirement for software, and Electronics products.
- It will also involves creating technical specifications and product description for online presentation.
You will get to work on new and disruptive technologies as how to commercialise the products and to fetch business in th services sector too.
Intermediate MS Office/Internet.
Good research and logical skills.
Good Communication Skills
Ready to travel extensively
Job Location : Hyderabad
About Ogive technology
- Dedicated hard-core hunting and New Logo acquisition role
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation.
- Accept and meet responsibility for the monthly revenue targets.
- Successfully engaged with some of the largest and most strategic accounts and land a number of meaningful and sizable wins.
- Support sales development execs/managers (SDR/BDR/SDM/BDM) in executing the sales cycle by thoughtfully addressing key stakeholders in the buyer journey while navigating organizational complexities.
- Identify new opportunities in the market, building relationships with prospects as an expert on employee benefits.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and its value to the prospective customers.
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience.
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues.
- Minimum 12+ years of B2B sales experience. SaaS Experience would be added advantage
- High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
- The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience of selling to a HRO/COO/Admin would be really helpful.
Senior Consultant - Recruitment
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
- Conduct an onsite needs assessment with customers and a present suite of Engineering Solutions.
- Bring the #1 selling CAD product to manufacturing and design industries.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual unit and revenue goals.
- Manage thesalesactivities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
- Work hand in hand with engineers to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven track record in manufacturing, technology or software sales
- 0-1.5 years of sales experience, with a successful record of sales performance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Contact leads over phone or email and convert them to the paid version of software
- Help customers with their queries related to the application
- Conduct online demos over Zoom
- Conduct periodic webinars
- Generate new international leads on Linkedin
- Generate leads using social networks like Quora
- Prepare sales reports
- Can write professional emails in English
- Have a degree in commerce
- Have good understanding of lead generation
- Can work from Pune office
Our client acts as a single-stop technology enabled platform, connecting the educational ecosystem which includes stakeholders such as schools, students, teachers, etc. Their main USP is acting as a consolidator of various products and services in the educational industry, such as news updates, video teaching, online examination, database for search & compare, counselling, admissions, competitions, job portal etc.
Headquartered in London, our client also has an office in Gurugram, India. So far in their journey, they have, approx., 2K+ admission partners, 50K+ users, 30K+ engagement resources, 2 Lakhs+ monthly reach and their marketplace partners include Apsara, Faber Castell, Amar Chitra Katha, RobinAge etc.
As a Sr. Executive/ Executive- Sales, you will be responsible for increasing the company's Partner School network by taking the packs in market.
What you will do:
- Developing market awareness viz company products and expanding the distribution base continuously
- Looking for innovative and new ways to distribute product and services
- Identifying and appointing Channel Partners for market expansion
- Ensuring maximum participation in Regional Conclaves/Events
- Promoting Competitions & Championships in the assigned territory
- Enumerating industry-wide policies and processes for academic assessment
- Staying abreast of industry trends and market development of academic assessment
- Achieving individual target
- Providing quality assurance reviews and addressing areas that need attention
- Keeping an eye of the new developments and trends in line with the company’s vision document and priority
- Meeting and exceeding revenue target by product. The target must be accomplished viz quantity and value
- Expanding network of clients (Schools, Higher-Ed Institutes)
- Developing and sustaining strong, productive customer relationships with K-12/School Agents/Consultants
- Providing inputs to reporting manager in planning of event calendar in assigned region
- Understanding the requirements of the market and providing inputs to be able to make product offerings as per the market expectation
- Establishing independent relationships with various K-12 & Higher Ed institutions
- Ensuring continuous engagement with them to understand changes if any and maximising opportunity
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the market and appraising the Product/ Service team to ensure timely availability
- Working with marketing team as required and supporting the success of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Good Command on English
- CEFR C1 proficiency or GETS Scale of English Level 7
- Bike/ Car
- Ability to be flexible and creative in developing the business
- Sr. Executive – 2+ years in field sales
- Executive – Fresher or experienced in sales but not more than 2 year
They consult with clients to determine the scope of website development projects, implement SEO strategies to increase traffic flow to websites, and maintain websites.
• To manage customer queries and cold calling for a B2B Website Process in International Market .
• Will be responsible for new business development (Acquiring new business )and maintain relationship with new and existing clients.
• Would be dealing in Web/Mobile App and Digital Marketing Domain.
• Preparing progress updates and documenting website development processes.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Should have minimum 6 months exp in website process.
- Basic knowledge in computer operation.
- Learning mindset.
Five days working, saturday & sunday fixed off
Free Drop facility
Fixed Salary with huge incentive
∙ Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
∙ Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
∙ Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
∙ Research and build relationships with new clients.
∙ Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principles. ∙ Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
∙ Participate in pricing the solution/service.
∙ Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
∙ Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
∙ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
∙ Energy, passion, and a real drive to get ahead
∙ Capable, quick, determined ∙ Immaculate attention to detail
∙ Team player
∙ Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
Connecting with Farmers
Connecting to grama panchayt and have brief about company profiles
Onboarding to the retailers
Help in installing app for retailers
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
( Temporary fulltime )
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
Job Purpose: This Job Position usually administers to recover the payments from the defaulter clients within the stipulated period of time to maintain the cash flow of the company.
Industry- Heavy Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Construction, engineering, cement, metals
- Undertake regular and frequent calls, site visits, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with Team Lead, for recovery.
- Initiate demand and reminding letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Obtain background information on all accounts assigned to the Recovery Team and especially customer information etc…
- Follow up on major debtors accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Ensure accounts assigned to them are fully recovered.
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with clients on early warning and remedial action on the same.
- Daily call memo and progress report on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want payment work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring
- Should have two-wheeler.
Skills & Knowledge:
-Relevant Experience 1 - 2 years experience in recovery or collection
-Proficient in MS Office(Excel Knowledge is Mandatory)
-Good Communication skills in Marathi, Hindi,& English
-Self Motivated & Go-getter
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location- Warje, Pune
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Sales Executive to join our sales team! As our Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
Location For- Panchkula/Chandigarh ,Ahmedabad,Jaipur/Udaipur,Lucknow/Kanpur,Indore/Raipur,Ranchi,Bombay,Pune/Nagpur,Kolkata,Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati,Bangalore,Cochin,Chennai,Vijaywada,Hyderabad