Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a digital product agency in Hyderabad that designs and develops extraordinary experiences for mobile and other platforms. We work with exceptional entrepreneurs and brands. We don't just build apps. We create the kind of apps that people use, every day. We have the experience and the knowledge required to get there.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Executive to join our marketing team.The Digital Marketing Expert’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build and execute innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that both project Workruit's brand and effectively drive user acquisition.
- Pull daily reports on ad performance, make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Core experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Marketing
- Create and traffic ads daily on all media channels to ensure user acquisition by optimizing ROI regularly
- Take complete ownership on end to end digital advertising campaigns and growth
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the company. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Raise brand awareness outside our core audience of young professionals to include smaller markets and an older, more focused-oriented audience.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to promote Workruit for job seekers and companies
- Be responsible for demos, product flows & market analysis
About the candidate:
- Self-starter who thrives in a start-up and fast-paced environment Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- 3+ years’ experience in paid digital advertising
- Great communication skills and time management skills
Required Technical Skills:
- App Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Strategy
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Design Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, optimization, and
reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid
Social channels. Prior experience working with India’s leading Performance Marketing agencies
would be preferred.
● End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels (Google / Facebook), including creating a strong performance marketing
strategy & execution plan
● Managing campaigns across digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Identifying and testing evolving channels
● Strong with data, analytics & result oriented
● Minimum 1.5-2 years of prior experience in a leading performance marketing agency
● Experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
● Direct experience in implementation of paid marketing with a mix of New and RM strategies (Facebook) and search, display, video, and shopping (Google)
● Excellent analytical skills and ability to read consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
● Working knowledge of retention marketing tools would be an added advantage
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Publisher tag management, ad inventory management and trafficking.
- Troubleshooting the ad units and websites for appropriate ad serving.
- Monitoring the supply and demand for Brand safety and malicious activities.
- Day to day reporting to track the performance.
- Assist the account management team in handling all ad operational requests and following the SOPs.
- 0-2 years of industry experience, freshers are accepted.
- Bachelor or Master degree of any stream.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Basic understanding of online advertising, JS, HTML and RTB is a plus.
(Only Female Candidates Preffered)
About Proactive For Her
Proactive For Her is a women's healthcare early-stage start-up founded by Achitha Jacob (ex-HBS, DaVita and Kearney). A digital clinic for women, Proactive For Her, offers accessible, personalised and confidential healthcare solutions for women's out-patient health concerns across life stages - from puberty to menopause (https://www.proactiveforher.com/).
- Location: Bangalore
- Work hours: 9 am to 7 pm
- Full-time opportunity (Monday to Saturday)
Note: Saturdays will be work from home.
- Masters in Marketing / Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising methods
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
You will be responsible for taking a look at customer growth, acquisition, and activation. Furthermore, you are going to play a role in customer retention and up-selling (the process of selling existing customers additional products or services).
- Lead a team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
Job Role : SEO Specialist
Job Location : Bangalore (Remote working)
We are looking for ambitious and experienced SEO experts who will work with us to think strategically of a long-term plan and implement it with the help of internal and external constituents. The SEO and content marketer is a key role within our Growth team who will be responsible for looking at the industry landscape, understanding our competitors and roadmap, and then coming up with a plan to increase organic traffic to our website with effective SEO strategies. Within this role, you will also be responsible for coming up with a content strategy to complement SEO initiatives.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with SEO either at a B2C company or at an agency
- Experience with building and executing an end-to-end SEO initiative
- Experience in writing external-facing content with publicly available examples
- Experience in using SEO tools and platforms like BrightEdge, SEMRush, etc.
- Deep understanding of organic search and SEO best practices, as well as pitfalls that hinder SEO efforts
- Comfort with data analysis and ability to articulate the results in written and spoken formats
- Either a business, writing, or communications degree
- Any experience in writing code is strongly preferred
We are storytellers for all that's digital. Whether its digital marketing or social media marketing, whether its social advertising or search engine marketing, we even build an end to end software products such as websites, mobile apps, customized software, etc. to help startups, ideas, struggling brands or companies, new brands or companies. Our services encompass a wide range of digital solutions like branding, social media marketing, online advertising, graphic design, content marketing, software development, app & web development, user interface & experience design, online research. We have some amazing & exciting projects for young audiences to work on. Our team is full of passionate hustlers executing at a high speed. Looking forward to having more excited & proactive individuals onboard.
Intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Work on digital marketing campaign planning
2. Handle efficient advertising campaign setup across platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Adverts)
3. Work on LinkedIn ads, Twitter, and email marketing advertising (to name a few)
4. Conduct preliminary online market research & competition analysis
5. Assess audience interests, behaviours and demographics across platforms for every industry
6. Track and analyze website traffic flow to effectively optimize live ads
7. Work on effective keyword planning on the basis of search volumes, cost per clicks, bid values, etc.
8. Work on effective search engine optimization strategies (on-page and off-Page both) for websites
9. Monitor online marketing trends on social media
10. Prepare accurate in-depth reports on the overall performance of marketing campaigns.
11. Prepare pitch decks and proposals
12. Coordinate with content strategists, graphic designers, digital marketers and clients
13. Explore the complete gamut of the features of various social media platforms designed for marketers
Skill(s) required :
- Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), English Proficiency
About the Role:
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to: VP - Markeing
- Launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns across Facebook, Youtube, Google Search, Google Display, Mo-Engage, Native Channels & Affiliate Marketing.
- Managed a monthly spends of INR 50+ Lakhs
- Working experience of working on New Acquisition, Remarketing & Retention campaigns
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Working Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL, Excel, and creating data visualizations on data studio or Tableau.
- Build and Manage a team of 4-5 Performance Marketing specialists. Drive performance marketing KPI’s to deliver on Business metrics
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed strong company goals (a/b testing, etc.)
- Be proactive, have a passion for improving business
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and creatives.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
We are looking for an SEO Analyst to join our Marketing team and help us build a strong online presence.
- Check Google Analytics and Keyword Rankings on daily basis.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO Teams
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Strong awareness on Google Algorithm Updates
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Manage webmaster accounts, notifications and implement best practices.
- Conduct competition analysis, prepare reports on findings and share the results with internal stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
Social Media Handling, Marketing & PR (which all platforms)
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Developing the event brand in the marketplace will also help to drive web traffic, grow the social media interaction and client acquisition
- Facilitate all internal and external communication about the event to increase attendee revenue and create new partnerships
- Understanding the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players
- Create and proofread web updates at all stages of the campaign life cycle
- Working with internal stakeholders, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure marketing campaigns have been implemented effectively
- Instigate promotional activity through email, print, data and mailing to enable multi-channel marketing
- Creating content and deliver communications that drives lead generation
- Producing all marketing material including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners and web imagery
- Manage the shows blogs, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the site.
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing plan for exhibitor and visitor recruitment
- Fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, social media
- Database filtering and segmentation
- Planning, copywriting and proofreading
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum marketing experience from a B2B events or conference production organisation
- Graduated to BA degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with proven examples
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs