Sapwood Ventures Career
Jobs at Sapwood Ventures
Campaign Management & Optimization:
- Understand clients marketing objectives and translate the same in campaign management
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize online marketing campaigns using Google AdWords, Facebook and Display platforms
- Improve the campaign success metrics including CTR, CPC, CPA and delivery
- Work with the internal teams to manage objectives and concerns related to the campaigns
- Coordinate with the Operations Head and Finance to ensure a smooth invoicing of campaigns.
- Work closely with the technology partners to improve campaign delivery
Client Servicing and account management:
- Be the SPOC for the clients handled
- Discuss with clients the campaign objectives and the path to achieve specific objectives
- Explore upsell opportunities with the existing clients
- Updating the clients and internal teams on a regular basis about the performance of the campaigns.
- Applying own insights, analysis and client feedback to tune campaigns to success
- Share, educate and assist the internal team members and clients with relevant insights to improve the company's offerings
- Lead a team of 1-2 Account Managers depending on the size of the team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- MBA . Preferably from a premier institute
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Should have worked as an Account Manager/Client Servicing Manager in a digital marketing and advertising agency/firm
- Experience/Knowledge of running programmatic campaigns
- Has worked on client proposals and decks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge
Senior Consultant - Recruitment
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
- Dedicated hard-core hunting and New Logo acquisition role
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation.
- Accept and meet responsibility for the monthly revenue targets.
- Successfully engaged with some of the largest and most strategic accounts and land a number of meaningful and sizable wins.
- Support sales development execs/managers (SDR/BDR/SDM/BDM) in executing the sales cycle by thoughtfully addressing key stakeholders in the buyer journey while navigating organizational complexities.
- Identify new opportunities in the market, building relationships with prospects as an expert on employee benefits.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and its value to the prospective customers.
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience.
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues.
- Minimum 12+ years of B2B sales experience. SaaS Experience would be added advantage
- High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
- The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience of selling to a HRO/COO/Admin would be really helpful.
Senior Consultant - Recruitment
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Technical Project Manager
Exp : 10 to 15 Years
- Participate in meetings with US client teams to understand business requirements and project milestones. Provide technical suggestions and strategy in project planning.
- Prepare Project Plan and track the project progress of deliverables and Milestones. Report the status to higher management regularly.
- Monitor Budget and Timeline at regular Intervals and plan proactive steps to control them.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business prospects with the client.
- Help team in resolving technical and functional aspects across project life cycle.
- Planning and execution of training, mentoring, and coaching team members.
- Hold regular project reviews with internal & client stakeholders.
- Prepare organized and informative presentations whenever required.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues as and when it is imperative.
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing large technology engineering team or L2/L3 Technology Support team with an overall experience of at least 10 years in IT industry.
- Experience in BI Tools like MicroStrategy, OBIEE, Tableau or ETL Tools like Informatica, Talend, DataStage, and SSIS.
- Experience in Datawarehouse and BI Reporting projects as developer or Lead or Architect
- Experience in generating reports on SLAs, KPIs, metrics and reporting to senior leadership.
- Experience in attracting and hiring excellent talent Ability to mentor, and bring best out of the team. Flexible with working hours based on the service requirement.
- Demonstrate organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
- Experience or knowledge in tools such as JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, Splunk, Other monitoring tools etc . Exp on ETL,DWH concepts, L2/L3 Exp
- Coordinate for the task management between pet parents with a Vet/ Trainers
- Maintain relationships with identified customers
- Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
- Be the company’s face for the customer
- Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep learning curve
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation
This role will have a dual responsibility - a) Setting up and anchoring of the employee wellness framework for the organization. b) Driving organization wide employee engagement initiatives.
work Location : HO,Bangalore
MBA - HR + BE/BTech, with 4 - 6 years of relevant experience.
Candidate should have already worked as Engagement lead or should have worked in similar role
Candidates should have a notice period of max 1 month only
at We are a robot technology company building intralogistics so
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Building and managing a mission-critical cross-functional, Emerging-technology, Engineering
team and enabling them to achieve the highest levels of productivity and excellence
● Establish and execute technical and product strategies to achieve short and long-term
revenue and profitability objectives in a high growth and very dynamic environment.
● Investigate designs of different Warehouse and Industrial Automation and IoT
● Participate in building an overall system framework for modeling, control, simulation, testing,
analysis and evaluation of Mobile Robot System and other software elements
● Work on Path Planning to improve success metrics through changes in algos and map design
● Designing interfaces for Mobile Robots, System Control, Data Analysis and Reporting
● Strong software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, test design and
● Ability to develop motion primitives and path planning algorithms
● Expertise with robot platforms and sensors like Depth Camera, 3D and 2D Lidar
● Proven Industrial AMR, Autonomous Systems, ASRS development experience
● Communication technologies from WPAN to 5G & Embedded and Edge computing
● Lean Startup/Agile software development leadership experience
● Familiar with C ++ programming under Linux, familiar with OpenCV and ROS, ROS2, Gazebo
● Solid mathematical foundation, master the basic theory and algorithm of computer vision
● Familiar with SLAM related algorithms, involving algorithms including visual feature extraction
and tracking, multi-view geometry, closed-loop detection and other front-end algorithms and
graph optimization and other back-end algorithms.
● BS or MS in Computer Science or applicable engineering discipline (Applied Physics,
Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering) or equivalent relevant work experience
● Intense C++ and ROS2 Experience
● Knowledge of frameworks such as RESTful services and APIs, MySQL, nodeJS, MongoDB
and React is a plus
● Experience with software version control systems like Git, Bitbucket, etc.
● 3+ years of relevant experience of working with robotic systems and experience in writing
robust, well tested, production-quality code in Python, C++ and/or C
● Strong communication skills both oral and written at technical and management level
● Skill and ability to: collect, curate, organize, synthesize and/or analyze data to summarize
findings and develop conclusions and evidence-based recommendations essential
● Leadership that demonstrates professional will and persistence, - compassionate yet
unyielding in achieving your team’s goals during uncertainties and personal humility
● Practice evidence-based management being data-driven and analytical in your problem solving.
Exp in ROR-(pls look for 4-8 years of experience)
Exp in React-
Exp in SQL- (Candidate has to be good in stored procedure)
Duration in current organisation-(Should be a stable resource)
Communication-(Must not be less than 4/5)
NP-( early joiners will be preferred)
Comfortable with the 2 PM - 11 PM shift timing:
Do they have your own laptop ( 8 GB RAM), You will need it for initial 30-35 days only, the Later laptop will be given by the company:
CTC Budget - 18 LPA(max)
- 3+ years of Experience in Ruby on Rails. Certification will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of SQL database.
- Experience developing highly interactive applications.
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable, and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field.
- Must have 5+ experience in design and building complex database T-SQL queries
- Hand-on experience (3+) with Reporting and ETL development (SSRS/SSIS)
- Hand-on experience (3+) with performance tuning (execution plan), stored procedures, and triggers
- Understand application/business requirement and contribute to overall better system design
- Interact with Cross Functional team actively to understand the requirements and translate to DB work items.
- Experience with source control system (TFS/GIT) and Azure DevOps
- Strong understanding of database structure
- Experience in Automation, Where possible, automate repetitive tasks, with appropriate controls in place for safety.
- Ability to learn new systems and concepts quickly and able to work with minimal supervision
- A high degree of self-motivation and ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools (Profiler, DMVs)
People hiring at Sapwood Ventures
Wenger and Watson Inc
About the company
Best Recruitment Firms in Bangalore - We provide staffing solutions in all kind of domains like e-commerce, m-commerce, IT products, Manufacturing, Machine Learning, Data Science and several other sectors.
Talent Corner HR Services Pvt Ltd
About the company
Ad Astra Consultants
About the company
About the company