Please read the job description very carefully before applying.
We are hiring energetic candidates for a leading fintech company in India who have minimum 1 year of experience in B2C education sales with excellent communication.
Experience: 1-7 years
Location: Surat, Latur, Nanded and Mumbai
Experienced professionals should have experience in B2C education sales in ed-tech industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
○ Consultative selling by pitching product to customers both in offline event and
○ Building a long-term relationship with customers
○ Ability to think on the feet and understand the customer pulse and pitch
○ Ability to take rejections and not let it affect the pitch to the next customer
● Resourceful: Always thinking of ways to get new leads, try different approaches to
pitching, and adding value to the firm in various ways apart from just the core
● Not taking ’no’ for an answer - persistent with the customers while being pleasant and
respectful; ability to engage and persuade
● Diligent in follow ups with the customer; taking ownership of every single lead and
taking it to closure
● Understand customer concerns and relay it back to the product team to improve the
product & application process
● Collections: Handle payment delays from customers through dialogue and persuasion
Why Should You Apply?
- Supportive work environment
- Attractive incentive & benefit
The candidate should be living in the respective mentioned locations.
If your profile matches, we will contact you for further steps.
About Company :
Abmiro, a fast-growing SaaS (Rekart) company in Pune, is looking for smart and talented individuals. We are growing aggressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Rekart is an end-to-end SaaS platform meant for businesses with subscription offerings. The platform can automate their routine work, manage their deliveries, automate billing and accounting and deliver a delightful experience to their customer. The platform is powerful, flexible, and made to meets the needs of any enterprise.
We are trusted by a huge of customers and we are growing. We have offices in Pune and Dublin and looking to expand in newer geographies.
About the job :
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop new business by prospecting target accounts, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. Take ownership of the entire sales funnel.
- Conduct cold outreach activities across various channels such as calls, emails, and LinkedIn to generate new sales opportunities.
- Conduct discovery calls and product pitches with prospects to understand their needs, use cases, budgets, etc., and align them with Abmiro's product and value proposition.
- Give live demos or conduct face-to-face meetings with the customers and make them understand how our product can enhance their productivity/address their concern areas.
- Follow-up with the customers through our various marketing material and handle the complete relationship till the client signs the contract.
- Provide constant feedback to the technical team for enhancement of the product.
- Update and maintain real time data on the sales pipeline using CRM.
- Keep abreast of Abmiro's solutions and products, and develop deep knowledge of them.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with both potential and existing clients.
- Discover and implement new lead generation strategies specific to the market to supplement inbound lead generation, working closely with the Marketing, Inside Sales, and Partnership teams.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in B2B Sales / Business Development in selling technology-based products and services in domestic and/or global markets.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales quota on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Self-motivated individual seeking a challenging new opportunity with exceptional potential for growth.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, capable of engaging in conversations with C-level executives.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to clearly articulate ideas.
- A background in Digital Marketing Technology and SaaS is an added advantage.
- Constant Learning and Support
- Freedom & Responsibility
- Recognition of hard work & good talent.
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
This Role Will Need To Develop A Healthy Knowledge Of The Business Offerings, Services, And Products. Responsibilities Of Candidates Include:
• Meeting With Customers Digitally Or In-Person During Sales Visits
• Develop A Business Strategy To Ensure Area Sales Growth
• Demonstrating And Presenting Products
• Establishing New Business
• Arrange Business Meetings With Prospective Clients
• Generating The Leads
• Maintaining Accurate Records
• Achieve Agreed Upon Sales Targets And Outcomes Within The Schedule
• Look For New Business Opportunities
• Cold Calling Prospects
• Handle Inbound Queries
• May Need To Represent The Company At Events
Roles and responsibilities:
- This role is a mix of email marketing and sales.
- Requires hands-on experience in tools like PipeDrive, Hubspot, Zoho, MailChimp, etc.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and sending out email campaigns to nurture and flush out warm leads.
- A highly analytical mindset is required for the candidate to be able to critically analyze the performance of email outbounds and be able to make suggestions for the next outbound.
- Candidates will have to own the existing email database and build on it further with sophisticated tools.
- Candidates must learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology
- Communicating with clients, making outbound calls to potential clients, and following up on leads.
- Spending approximately 12-15 hours per week working with our sales team on a consistent, pre-determined schedule. Punctuality and dedication are extremely important.
- Prior up-to-date knowledge about the latest trends and best practices in online marketing (email and social media).
- Averaging 8+ outbound phone calls per hour.
- Sending appointment reminder emails to qualified leads.
- Sending email campaigns to nurture and flush-out warm leads.
- Learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology.
- Bringing an attitude of hustle every day.
- Working to find solutions to complex problems quickly and competently.
- Constructing detailed processes for organizing and analyzing data.
- Shadowing the Social High Rise team to learn sales and business-related skills that can be applied to future career opportunities.
- A bunch of other stuff might come up, because after all, we're a startup, and things don't always follow a plan.
- Will be good if you have experience of creating leads on LinkedIn also by nurturing the prospects.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
We are looking for sales and operation executive with go getter attitude. It's an executive's job to make sure AapkaPainter's operations are running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Meet leads for assessment and solution offering.
(Leads and appointments will be provided by company)
2. Prepare quotation as per client requirements
3. Handle and resolve feedback, complaints or conflicts
5.Possess strong work ethics and keep information confidential
Qualifications and Skills
Sales Experience Preferred
- Any Graduation with relevant experience.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication.
- Should be proficient in following languages (English, Hindi & Kannada)
- Proficient in MS Office package.
- Should be an excellent team player & should able to maintain good coordination with clients & other team members.
- Prior Experience in Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing company will an added advantage.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparing the offers & work Orders.
- Handling the Pre sales communication.
- Coordinating with technical team, design team, project team, SCM & Clients for the smooth project execution.
- Should maintain the proper documentation as per the standard.
● Manage business development and sales staff.
● Business Development activities and Lead generation for Staff Augmentation
Business and for IT Projects through various sources.
● Identifying the Partners and Vendors who would provide the resources on the
various Technical requirements of the clients
● Coordinating internal team and Client, Partner/Vendor team for signing up NDA,
Service Agreements and work orders
● Collecting Staff Augmentation requirements of the Clients
● Sourcing candidates profile from Partners/Vendors or Mist Minds Employees
profiles and sharing with clients
● Follow up on shortlisted candidates and coordinating candidates interview
● Deploying/On boarding the resources remote/offsite/onsite
Interaction with clients and responding to their messages/email during the initial
● Coordination with Mist Minds or Partner’s Developer, team on Project status
● Involvement in Project Kickoff, Signoff, Closure, escalations
● Rate negotiations with Client and Partners/Vendors on selected resources and on
● Maintaining good relationship with Partners/Vendors and Clients
● Manage day to day data activities related to prospects, opportunities, proposals,
orders etc using standard formats.
● Understanding Customers needs, designing and selling appropriate solutions.
Client database updating.
● Develop long-term high-level relationships with key contacts in assigned
● Branding and Promotional activities.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Seminars for Career Guidance.
- Student counseling for career guidance.
- Advise students and parents about institute’s policies and procedures regarding admission, academics, and other activities.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports.
- Prepare reports and proposals, and respond to inquiries from students and external agencies.
- Tele calling to Potential Students for career guidance.
- Invite Potential Students for campus visit and admission Process (Entrance test, GDPI & Final Admission)
- Accepting and filtering student applications
- Processing student registration and payment
- Communicate with applicants about their application status, including acceptance/rejection
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Content Development for E-Mails, Broachers & Websites
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; at least 3 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of student admission and retention issues.
- Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available university academic units, curricula, and programs.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-term goals.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases.
- Ability to design and write promotional material.
- Ability to evaluate student transcripts and/or records.
- Knowledge of Institute admissions policies, standards, and procedures.
Age:- 21 To 26 Yrs. Any Graduate. Can apply
A] Job: Visit Doctors,Chemist,Stockist B] Knowledge Required: Pharmacology, Antibiotics, Drug, Human Body Systems
CTC:- Up to 2,20,000/- p/y+ TA + DA + others. H.Q- 150/- , Ex-station 150/-, Outstation 400/- , & TA Rs. 2/- P.k. , Mobile 300/- , Internet -250/- as per candidate knowledge.
M/S APS (The Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Recruiter) Mr. Manash Dutta (HR),
As a Sales Manager, you will be developing key customer relationships and providing simple /low-level tech troubleshooting to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business products.
- Carrying a target for each product : Building leads, making a pitch, presenting a proposal, following up
- Generating target revenue for all solutions /courses offered by the company.
- Devising new selling strategies and improving current sales processes.
- Building an instant connect with new customers and on boarding them onto the platform
- Supporting, responding, or escalating any issues, or red flags to the appropriate team
- Ensuring team achieves productivity and quality roster adherence
- Collaborating regularly with sales team to discuss best practices, business and market trends, and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Continuously managing the performance and development of the team through proper coaching and feedback, development of sales skills, competitive positioning, motivation, goal setting and general direction
- Engaging with customers on a periodic basis to understand their feedback on the platform, what is going well, and what can improved
- Working towards avoiding last-minute surprises and potentially lose a customer / renewal
- Meticulously logging all interactions with customers onto the CRM platform in order to be completely transparent about the status of the customer relationship
What you need to have:
- 3-4 years of experience in Ed tech Sales with a proven history in managing a team
- Edtech Sales Experience is highly preferred
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
- People Management and sales/customer service experience preferred
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound leadfollow-up and outbound cold calls and email.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects and actively manage the progression of sales opportunities.
- Actively team with business partners and technical sales team to successfully close opportunities.
- Commit to and deliver results based on monthly targets/forecasts.
- Able to generate leadsvia Linkedin, social media and Email Marketing etc.
Understanding Client needs and requirements and proposing right kind of solution.
- Strong communication Skills.
- Strong marketing skills including negotiation and convincing Power.
- Good oral/written/interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.