Navtech (Navaratan Technologies):
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, India and Europe. You will join a team of experienced Sales Leaders, Marketing professional whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for a Dynamic Business Development Specialist who will play an important part in building a strong employer brand. This is a fast-paced job and we are looking for a quick learner with excellent communication skills to fill this position.
Working as a Business Development Specialist at Navtech, you will:
- Prospect, identify, and qualify potential clients within the Indian market who is in need of ERP solutions or digitize their business.
- Conduct outbound calls, emails, lead generation and other outreach efforts to initiate conversations with decision-makers.
- Conduct sales/product presentations to prospective customers by coalescing with stakeholders/product heads.
- Understand industry specific needs, pain points, and business challenges to effectively position ERP software.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and execute targeted sales strategies that align with company goals and revenue targets.
- Utilize CRM tools to track and manage sales activities, leads, opportunities, and customer interactions.
- Conduct thorough research on target industries and companies to tailor sales pitches and presentations.
- Attend industry specific meetings/events, trade shows, and networking events to establish relationships.
- Work closely with the Leadership teams to continuously improve sales techniques and strategies through feedback and coaching.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent communication skills to effectively present findings to stakeholders. Languages (Excellent English speaking and writing skills. Any regional speaking language like Telugu/Hindi is preferred.)
- Proven experience in ERP/CRM/SAAS/IT Sales, preferably B2B.
- Persistent mentality with a demonstrated ability to visit, prospect, and close deals.
- Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to build rapport and connect with potential clients.
- Market research & Go to market attitude.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented individual who thrives in a target-driven environment.
- Knowledge of any ERP tool is a plus.
- Travel: 75% of work hours.
Note: Only male candidates preferred
- Performance review, Incentives and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Medical Insurance covers for self & immediate family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
- Exceptional learning opportunities and certification sponsorships.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We design and develop the most innovative solutions for your users!
Navtech offers a full range of software development services to make things better for the enterprises and companies we work with. No matter how diverse or complex the needs are, we've got you covered. We turn your ideas into practical solutions using the most advanced technology stack available for mobile and web.
location: - Worli ,Mumbai (Hybrid}
Salary/rate: Open to discuss
Designation: Currently, we are scouting for Business Development champions
Qrata is a talent start-up that partners with fast-moving digital companies globally to scale their teams. Since 2016, We has served over 100 funded start-ups globally (some unicorns tool) and hire teams in the spaces of engineering. growth, design, and product Our mission is to be the top curated talent marketplace while fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
Qrata matches top talent with global career opportunities from the world’s leading digital companies including some of the world’s fastest-growing start-ups using Qrata’s talent marketplaces. To sign-up please visit Qrata: https://www.qrata.co/
About the role:
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking, industry knowledge, current expertise and existing contacts
- Responsible for developing a database of qualified leads.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- Lead Generation through various portals like Upwork, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Proposal Drafting Planning and Overseeing New Marketing Initiatives..
- Proactively initiate contact with potential clients
- Set up meetings with potential clients and understand their requirements.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to potential new clients.
- Communicating with clients via email, virtual conferencing, or Telephone Calling.
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business
- Persuade clients sign search contracts on exclusive and/or retainer basis
- Assist clients in formulating their expectation and contractual requirement in order for the appropriate candidates to be suitably matched with the role
- Work together with the internal researchers to match the candidates to the profile and create a shortlist
- Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client
- The candidate is expected to conduct regular face-to-face meetings with the clients and undertake networking activities.
Candidate must be from Recruitment Agency/Firm with minimum 2 years of experience in Business Development for Permanent & Executive Search Positions.
· A self-starter with desire for success who can spot new opportunities
· Proven record in business development
· Driven individual motivated by sales results
· Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
· Organised, Presentable and confident
Our Business Development Executives are responsible for delivering services to clients in the areas relating to business registrations, tax services, and corporate filings. Executives must be capable of engaging with clients on a range of mediums such as phone, email, live chat, and other internet-based communications channels.
A Positive attitude and ability to quickly learn are a must. Training and skill development will be provided by the organization.
- Comprehensive Computer Skills
- Ability to converse with clients over the Phone, email
- Ability to manage and work with multiple clients
- Positive attitude
- Punctual work ethics
- Ability to learn quickly
- Attitude to go beyond job responsibilities to ensure client satisfaction
- Experience working with CRM and Project management tools
- Languages – Proficiency in Hindi and English is mandatory
- Handle customer requests over the phone and email on a daily basis
- Respond to custom requests
DA is looking for a Sales Business Development Manager to oversee the planning and execution of Sponsorships, Collaborations, and Corporate Sales with a key focus on Esports, Employee Engagement and Training through Gamification.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and support in the development of long-term strategies as well as seasonal plans. You will liaise with internal departments, build marketing plans and oversee all projects to guarantee brand awareness.
Requirements and skills:
3+ years in a similar role preferably in an Esports/Gaming brand or similar experience in dealing with corporate sales.
Master's degree in marketing, business or related fields, a master's is a plus.
Proven knowledge and interest in Esports culture and community.
Fluent in English written and spoken, this will be tested in the interview process.
Good use and knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Dynamic with excellent communication skills
Autonomous and able to work against close deadlines
Creative perspective with innovative ideas.
Problem solver with a great eye for detail
Organized and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing international environment
Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company
Brand new headquarters located in the center of Delhi.
About the job
What is Censius?
Censius is an AI Observability Platform that enables enterprises of all sizes to confidently deploy their machine learning models into production. The company's flagship AI observability platform helps data science initiatives become more accountable and explainable. This all-in-one ML monitoring system allows you to proactively monitor end-to-end ML pipelines for drift, skew, data integrity, and data quality concerns.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Setting goals for the development team and business growth and meeting them.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in any capacity working in Data/AI/ML companies
- 1+ years experience in enterprise software sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and tech fluency.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Understands technology and has a fascination for AI/ML product/services
- Competitive Salary 💸
- Work Remotely 🌎
- Health insurance 🏥
- Unlimited Time Off ⏰
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses) 📚
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix) 🎥
- Reimbursement for the gym or physical activity of your choice 🏋🏽♀️
- Flex hours 💪
- Leveling Up Opportunities 🌱
Enterprise sales manager will be selling SaaS products in international geographies such as
UK, SEA, US, UAE & rest of the world. The primary responsibility would be end to end sales
cycle, from lead generation to closure.
We are currently looking for the next rockstar sales person for our enterprise team.Responsibilities:
Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
Run a smooth process for lead generation, from initial outreach via Linkedin, email and
phone, to qualification and creation of opportunities
Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies
Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast Growing Companies to
Build strong networks & relationships
Drive business through participation in events
Maintain data & communications in CRMRequirements
Should have minimum 4+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience, preferably selling to
C-level decision makers
Engineering graduate. MBA is a plus
A great communicator (English-oral & written), presenter and influencer
Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
Entrepreneurial, independent, self-motivated and ability to grow and thrive in a
dynamic startup environment
Willing to work in different time zones
Someone who likes to win - You’re hungry for sales
A superfast learner, a great researcher & person who gets things done
Anxyz is building a modern employee engagement and wellbeing platform. If you want to be part of a new team and make an impact with your skills, we would like to hear from you!
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- Identify target customers and reach out to them about the company and its offering
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads
- Conduct online calls and demos with potential customers and close them as paying customers.
- Prepare sales contracts, quotes and proposals for clients and clients
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Train and help team members develop their skills
- Develop a sales growth strategy
- 1-3 years of proven sales and business development experience in B2B/SaaS sales
- Ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning
- Ability to thrive in a target-driven environment with short sales cycles
- Expert knowledge of lead generation and closing principles.
- Impeccable research skills in understanding the customers' needs
- Great relationship building skills
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Should enjoy sales and client-facing role
- You should own a laptop
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Candidates with existing sales network is preferable
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Opportunity to work on site
- Flexible work timings
- Wellness days
- Transparent and supportive team culture
- Fast growth and excellent career possibilities
- A competitive salary package with a commission model designed for success
Role: Relationship Manager
Location: Mumbai (Andheri; Vashi)
Experience: 1-4 Years
Qualification: Any graduate
Salary offered: Fixed salary + Travel reimbursement + gratuity + telephone reimbursement + Performance Linked Incentives
- Contacting and following up with new prospective Clients and setting up new business opportunities.
- Convert prospects into customers by showcasing appropriate residential properties to the prospects matching the investment/ residential needs of the prospects.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Build relationships with new clients.
- In some cases, Cold calling for sales of Primary properties.
- Achieving written down sales targets by the organisation.
- Attending Developer meetings & Channel partner orientations as and when required.
- Participate in the negotiation meeting with buyer & Seller.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Persuasive with Marketing and Sales skills
- Customer Service orientation
- High levels of Passion and Ownership
- Result-driven individual
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate & above
- Must have two wheeler with a valid Driving license. Should believe in riding with safety (Helmet, Law-abiding, etc.).
- 1 to 4 years of Sales Experience in Any Sector
- Must be willing to travel within the city