• Participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs.
Perform requirement ambiguity testing and provide inputs to the SME.
• Should have knowledge on enterprise applications testing preferable in Supply chain/
ERP/ CRM solutions.
• Be a quick learner of product and domain knowledge
• Advanced product knowledge/SME Coordinates production verification
• Perform risk based testing approach for early identification of the probabilistic
• Perform test estimation inline to the agile/scrum environment
• Test suite design for the product releases.
• Mentor the team and be a hand on in executing the test suite.
• Tracking/reporting/triage of bug.
• Should have hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium tool with
• Be able to design the approach and validate for non-functional product requirements.
• Delivering 100% quality of the product to customers (functional and non-functional
testing like performance, stress testing, localization and accessibility testing)
About bob eprocure solutions private limited
Our products are transforming procurement operations in 130+ customer’s sites across 250 + market segments in Asia, Africa, & US.
With a philosophy to help customers strengthen their procurement strategies with precise procurement tools, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products that encompass the complete gamut of Procurement Operations, enabling all stakeholders – Buyers, Suppliers, Legal, and, Finance collaborate and align their processes to their business needs.
- Experience with Agile software development processes.
- The candidate have a minimum 1.5-3 years of experience in quality testing
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance with knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Sound experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Identify, report and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify requirements and resolve bugs.
- Support project leads by direct contribution towards assessing impediments and recommending improvements to achieve project delivery success.
- Ensure products meet high standards of quality, performance, security, and reliability.
Skills and Experience
Experience in Process documentation, process mapping and process optimization.
Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Auditing / project facilitation / SQA skills
Knowledge and work experience in frameworks like Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Project management, IT services management, Design Thinking etc. will be an added advantage.
Exposure to CMMI processes is an added advantage
Prior participation as Appraisal Team Member in a CMMI appraisal is an added advantage
CMMI V2.0 Certified Associate certification is an added advantage
Development/ project work experience/background is an added advantage
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Compliance Tester you’ll be working on compliance QA projects across a range of games and on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Nintendo Switch
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure the games we release meet the hardware manufacturer standards and are ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Testing as per Compliance standards on any one of the platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) and its iterations
- Assist compliance QA leads to build plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Review and vet bugs and test cases from Jr. and Exp. QA testers
- Raise tickets on Dev portals and compliance discussion groups
- Provide training to Jr. and Exp. testers when needed.
- Provide relevant feedback on the games/titles under test by you.
- Update checklists and compliance documents when requested by Test Lead or QA Management
- Assist Test Leads with Daily/weekly reporting
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 1 + years of games QA experience with 1+ years as a Compliance Tester working on any one (Sony, MS, Nintendo) of the platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ISTQB or similar QA certification will be desirable
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms
- Experience in leading/mentoring small teams
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- 1-3 years of experience or training received as a Software Tester for web and mobile applications or similar roles. #software testing
- Good knowledge of Test case preparation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills to present findings to team members.
- Analyze client requirements for validity and feasibility
- Good logical thinking
- Execute all levels of testing - Software Tester - Manual testing
- Detect and track defects and inconsistencies
- Good knowledge in JIRA, Agile/Scrum.
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts and experience in handling different projects.
- Develop test plaplansn, test cases and understanding of UX/UI & browser compatibility testing specifics is a must.
- Able to do Manual Business Logic-based testing- Prior experience with responsive designs will be beneficial.
- Define criteria for testing, analyze results of testing cycles, and present results.
- 1-2 Years of Work experience in Manual Testing and is looking to learn a lot more
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Should have experience in B2C domain projects
- Experience in testing website and mobile applications
- Experience in Agile projects
- E-Commerce knowledge will be plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Notice period less than 30 days preferred
SeenIt is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like you to apply.
About the Role
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Excellent command of Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Any tool).
Good knowledge of UI automation using Selenium or equivalent
Good knowledge in writing advanced SQL queries and data validation techniques Solid knowledge of SDLC and STLC concepts, Functional Testing
Fundamentals Good Experience of working in an Agile environment
and Expected skillset (Good to have)
Experience working with defect management tools like JIRA Well versed with all types of testing artifacts.
MyClassCampus is a product based SaaS Company from Ahmedabad providing ERP Solution to the EdTech Industry.
We are hiring QA Engineer
The Job Description is as follows:
#QualityAnalyst #QualityAssurance #ManualTester #QA #QC #Tester #IT
#Exp: 6 Months to 1.5 years
● Experience in testing web and mobile apps, ERP websites testing.
● Review and analyze system specifications
● Collaborate with Senior QA to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Conduct post-release / Post-implementation testing
#Reason_to_join_us: * Good hike on current CTC
* Friendly Environments + Supportive staff
* Lots of celebrations of festivals and birthday
* Growing 5+ years old Product-based IT company
About the job:
GreedyGame is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its clan! We are looking to get a kick ass engineer on board who has the knack for finding the quirkiest bugs. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Work with our proprietary Java and Kotlin based SDK to find performance and functionality related issues.
- Working with in-house Dashboards to perform testing of UI and APIs.
- Collaborating with teams to create test documents.
- Manual and automation testing for Mobile apps and games (Both android and iOS)
- Planning and task management in congruence with the Leadership Team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
Experience in project management is a plus
Ability to automate android application and web-application is a plus
Experience in working with proxy tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler, etc., and the android studio is a plus
Expertise in API testing tools like Postman, REST Assured, etc. is a plus
Knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies
Strong analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills
Experienced in creating Test Plan, Test Case, and Test Report
WHAT ARE WE BUILDING?
GreedyGame is building mobile first advertising solutions. We are a platform which enables blending of ads within mobile apps and games so that they become a part of the content. This allows developers to monetise their apps and games without degrading the user experience. Check out greedygame.com to know more!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to be a part of the big disruption we are creating in the ad-tech space.
- Learn and grow at a free, open and fast paced environment
- Office in one of the most happening places in Bangalore.
- An amazing clan and the opportunity to be a part of it, free lunch on all days of the week, fully stocked pantry within 20 feet reach, a foosball table to burst stress and a great working environment.
- Continuous feedback system to ensure that improvement is a constant focus.