Customer Service Responsibilities list:
Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
Generate sales leads
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers
Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
About Lauriko private limited
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their solution requirements.
- User Training
- Handling complaints
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Constant updates to Management on industry trends and competition activities
2. The medium for interaction with customers will be via Whatsapp/Chat.
3. You will be hand-holding our users in their insurance buying journey. Also, if you are not from an insurance background, we have a rigorous two-month training program to get you up to speed.
- Do you believe in empowering people? Do you agree that the next decade is about internet first creators? Do you want to help people convert their passion into a profession? If so, then Airblack is the place for you.
About Airblack: building the future of work through skill-based education
Airblack is on a mission to help people convert their passion to a livelihood.
Airblack is an online learning platform where people learn how to become successful creators or micro-entrepreneurs. We are empowering people to learn practical skills in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional education and convert their passion into a sustainable profession.
In June 2020, we launched our first club - Airblack Beauty Club - with a flagship makeup artist certification program. We are currently India's largest online makeup and beauty learning platform with over 35,000 students and 180k+ Instagram followers making our thriving community. We have been rated 4.85 out of 5 by our past learners.
In late 2021, we launched the Airblack Culinary Club help people develop their baking skills and start earning from their passion. With our DIT model of learning, we are all set to transform the future of culinary education, and empower millions of aspiring Home-chefs and bakers across India and UAE.
Airblack is a funded rocket ship backed by marquee investors such as Elevation Capital (Investors in Paytm, Swiggy, Unacademy) and InfoEdge Ventures (Investors in Zomato).
Our dream team comprises ex-entrepreneurs, venture capital investors, and operators from places such as Goldman Sachs, Sprinklr, Grofers, BCG, Bain & Co, WeWork, ITC, and Urban Company, top IITs, IIMs, and universities such as DU and NIFT.
More on us here
- Identify and measure the parameters across different touchpoints in a members journey that are crucial for their experience.
- Create process enhancements and efficiencies, and manage any projects to completion
- Manage all flows of inbound member requests and issues via email, chat and phone
- Identify and assess members' needs to achieve resolution
- Work with interdisciplinary teams, escalating issues and collaborating with appropriate parties to establish a protocol on new processes
- Provide periodic on-call support coverage for member issues
What makes you a suitable candidate?
- You have the ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced and ambitious organization
- You have strong planning, analytical and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- A strong communicator who brings clarity to the projects you tackle, freeing up lines of communication, identifying and removing blockers, encouraging collaboration, and, most importantly, continuously looking for ways to improve how we work
- You have a proven track record of achieving numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills
- You’re comfortable balancing multiple concurrent projects in an agile and fast-paced environment
Location: Gurgaon (Very close to Sector 53-54 rapid metro)
Working Timings: 6 days a week, 10 AM - 8 PM
Stipend: INR 15,000/month
Internship for 3 months and then conversion basis performance and opening!
Breaking boundaries and doing more than what is expected is what people at Airblack are known for. Join our team of highly motivated individuals, as we build a club just as unique as you!
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 75M monthly active users worldwide. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to guide teachers worldwide to use Quizizz to make their classrooms more engaging and interactive. Your responsibilities include resolving user queries, drawing meaningful insights, creating workflows, and maintaining product stability by proactively identifying usability issues.
- Help Quizizz users utilize our product and achieve their goals.
- Interact and resolve user issues via different channels of communication.
- Engage with the product team to proactively identify the usability issues.
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Be the first line of defense, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team.
- Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to troubleshoot issues on every kind of device, operating system, and browser. With millions of users in multiple countries around the world, you will encounter every combination imaginable.
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent user experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals.
- The candidate should be comfortable with the US timings(5 PM to 1 AM).
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written communication skills and impeccable grammar.
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, BrowserStack, etc.
- An eye for details and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with managing and moderating user forums is a plus.
- Experience with Automation tools is a plus.
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse, and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at the office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
Ready to work in 24/7 support model.
Location is Pune - Phase 1, Hinjewadi.
0-2 years experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
Experience with Linux systems preferred
Knowledge on with AWS/GCP services (EC2, VPC, RDS, Compute, Firewall and other services)
Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB
Dependable and good team player
Desire to learn and work with new technologies
Automation in your blood
∙ Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
- Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager
- Work from office: the role will be based in Bark’s offices in Bangalore
- The package will be a good base salary with excellent commission on top
- He/she will be responsible for the following aspects of customer success, including:
- Front-line B2B support for inbound calls & mails (ratio 80:20))
- Successful onboarding of professionals to buy their first pack, soft sales for elite/up-gradation
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Well versed in English and Telugu (oral and written communication)
- Experience in sales or customer support domain will be appreciated
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience
- A go-getter attitude to get things done efficiently and resolve user queries in a single contact
- Excellent communication style and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of any CRM tools/customer success platforms and how they work (Zendesk is preferred)
- Comfortable to work for 40 hours/ week on a roster basis
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
Reporting to our global VP of Commercial the Customer Success team lead will be responsible for all aspects of customer success, including:
- Successful onboarding of professionals to buy their first pack
- Delivery of a high standard of customer success maintaining a single view per customer across channels
- Defining and leading the implementation of our customer success policies
- Selection and management of our customer success software
- Maintenance of the help site(s) and template responses - updating as new features become available
- Recruitment, training, and performance management of customer success staff
- Experience in a high volume customer service environment
- Experience hiring and developing customer success staff
- A can-do attitude to get things done efficiently and resolve user queries in a single contact
- Excellent communication style and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of customer success platforms and how they work
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Manage calls and respond to customer’s email
- Provide product and services information to customers
- Approach expected customers and give a presentation on current projects and services
- Research required information using available resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
Qualifications and skills:
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 2-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills (Fluency in English, preferred American accent)
- Ability to handle the stressful situation appropriately
This role will focus mostly on customer service and loan review to start. Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling and willing to hustle to help get the business off the ground.
- Customer Service - Delivering efficient and friendly responses to customer across different channels (main responsibility)
- Credit Risk - Evaluate loan applications for new borrowers applying for Branch loans, find and prevent fraud (main responsibility)
- Servicing & Collections - Proactively reaching out to borrowers who have missed payments
- Product - Escalating customer feedback and IT bugs to help improve our product
- Finance - Manage refunds, repayments, and other payment processes
- General - various administrative projects as needed
- 1-2 years of previous job experience in customer service
- Passionate about our mission and our customers
- Highly entrepreneurial, proactive, and willing to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Driven by data and highly analytical, good understanding of excel preferred
- Good typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm)
- Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling e.g. willing to work on weekends and occasionally holidays
- You are required to take an online typing speed test through the link below
- Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop's Fables.
- Click the green "Start Test" button.
- Please upload a screen shot of your typing test results as part of your cover letter.
Apply here: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/branchco/view/P_AAAAAAFAAGKIzCHGAVHhy1