JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
Customer Experience Champion
Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore
INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum
As a Customer Experience Champion, you will work as part of SunEdison’s Customer Experience team. This role requires a results-focused individual who can liaise with our Customer Experience, Sales and Operations teams. Further, supporting the Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to SunEdison’s clients. This position is created for calling active and budding clients to encourage understanding of our product. Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time. Noting important details of each conversation. Must be comfortable in presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with doubts. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you.
The Objectives of this role include
- Directly leads all aspects of a team of a max of 10 Individual Contributors including the sales team, operations team and customer experience specialists.
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations Team in their respective region
- Ensure timely submission and follow-up on all call information submitted across businesses
- Arrange Client meetings with the Sales Team
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business
- Correspondence to clients like clarifications, queries, and other details about our business
- Convincing customers to close the lead and grow the business
- Follow up with the client, may include site visit as well
- Relationship management
- Drive to engage clients on new products and features
- Understanding customer journey thoroughly
- Coordinating customer requests with internal stakeholders (ops team, survey team)
- Coordinating customer’s requests with external stakeholders (Distribution Companies, etc)
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company and ask questions to understand customer requirements to close sales
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Directly communicating between the Client and SunEdison’s team and performance management
- Manage and coordinate inter-team-members relationships
- Team level Key Performance Indicators
- Bridge the gap between client, sales team and operations team for Solar Panels
- Noting down customer requests exhaustively
- Ultimate focus on delighting the customer
- Pulling in the relevant subject matter expert in their conversation with the customer as and when required.
- Ensuring all teams deliver to customers in their respective TAT
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably worked in a BPO Industry, Energy Sector, B2C relationship management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), consumer-facing sales organization handling inbound & outbound calls, CRM systems.
Position Academic Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline.
Desired Technical Skills
- MS Excel tools and Basic CRM Tools
Desired Soft Skills
- Should have attention to detail
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- English- Must Have
- Hindi/Bengali/Telugu/Assamese/Gujarati/Kannada/Marathi – Good to have
About SunEdison Infrastructure
***Urgent Requirement ***
Job Role : Technical Support (Chat support)
Qualification : 12th Pass and above ( No B-tech and BE )
Experience : 0 to 3 Years
Location : Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Shifts : 24/7 Shifts ( Rotational shifts)
Working Days : 5 days & Rotational week offs
Training Period : 30 Days
Cab Facility : 1 Way
Radius : 15 kms Radius
Rounds Of Interview :
1) HR screening
2) Live Chat session
3) Kahoot Test : Technical, English Questions and Typing test (90% accuracy,30 WPM)
4) Operational Manager.
What will you do?
●Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
●Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
●Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
●Keep accurate records and document customer service actions, and discussions
●Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
●Build, and mentor the customer service team, and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
●Keep ahead of the industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
●Adhere to and manage the approved budget
●Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
You should apply if, you have
●Verbal and written proficiency in English and Vietnamese
●1-2 years of proven working experience in customer-facing roles
●Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
●Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
●Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 75M monthly active users worldwide. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to guide teachers worldwide to use Quizizz to make their classrooms more engaging and interactive. Your responsibilities include resolving user queries, drawing meaningful insights, creating workflows, and maintaining product stability by proactively identifying usability issues.
- Help Quizizz users utilize our product and achieve their goals.
- Interact and resolve user issues via different channels of communication.
- Engage with the product team to proactively identify the usability issues.
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Be the first line of defense, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team.
- Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to troubleshoot issues on every kind of device, operating system, and browser. With millions of users in multiple countries around the world, you will encounter every combination imaginable.
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent user experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals.
- The candidate should be comfortable with the US timings(5 PM to 1 AM).
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written communication skills and impeccable grammar.
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, BrowserStack, etc.
- An eye for details and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with managing and moderating user forums is a plus.
- Experience with Automation tools is a plus.
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse, and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at the office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
Hands-on experience on advance excel and effective communication skills
Preferred Location Mumbai
We are hiring MIS Executive at Jaro Education. If you think you are the best match for the job do contact us.
- Understanding business requirements and processes from our customers for creating digital applications on our internal no-code tool
- Converting business processes into technology solutions, designing application flow, database design, and connections.
- Create SQL queries for report generation on the platform.
- Build visualizations and dashboards based on business KPIs.
- Create training documents and videos for our users. Support users in the digital requirements.
- Analyze and suggest product and process improvements
- Take and track all customer queries and assist them in using the platform
- Interface with the product team on feature requirements and improvements
- At least 2+ years of experience in SQL and implementation of any enterprise platform such as an ERPs etc.
- Ability to grasp business processes and create business processes for digitization of operations.
- Tech, MCA, BCA, or graduation in any technical field.
- Good to have working experience in working on no-code digital solutions or ERPs
- Aptitude test
- Technical Interview
- Culture Interview