About IoT Research Labs
● Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
● Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
● Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
● Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
● Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
● Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
● Follow industry trends locally & internationally
● Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role
● Experience in customer support is a plus
● Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
● Proficiency in English
● Market knowledge
● Communication and negotiation skills
● Ability to build rapport
● Time management and planning skills
● Background in Engineering is a big plus
● MBA from a reputed college
BE + MBA
Our client is an alumni networking platform for schools, colleges and companies where alumni can signup and connect with each other. The top 1000 alumni networks, with over 2 million people are active on the platform. They are deeply integrated with all social media and helps to build one consolidated and powerful channel to engage with the alumni.
Our client helps to connect with all the alumni communities on the go, Mobile App, Tablet, Website, Mobile Website, Facebook Application as well as email app. Over 80% of the communities have improved their alumni engagement considerably using the company's platform.
This Delhi based social platform based on private alumni network was founded in 2011 by serial entrepreneur and web technology evangelist. They have raised pre-Series A funding from Mohandas Pai and Aspiring Minds to scale its user base, as well as expand geographically, with US being the primary target.
As a Customer Success Manager, You will be Liaising with Colleges & School Alumni engagement teams to gather and understand their requirements.
What you will do:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company by onboarding and managing them.
- Analysing client requirements, manage escalations, and propose features for
- Developing technical domain expertise and formulate strategies to drive user engagement.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics to derive insights and build a - success plan -with the appropriately identified objectives, milestones and metrics needed to achieve them
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Designing presentations for client deliverables, presentations & training.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 1-2 yrs of experience of working in a tech/software company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to formulate & articulate technical, financial and value points
- Strong technical skills and capabilities to understand business applications, analytics and platform technologies
- Data-driven with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to create and maintain customer relationship
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Monitoring effectiveness and performance of sales initiatives and ensuring all sales activities are aligned with the category goals/ objectives
- Maintaining key customer relationships and developing strategies to expand organization’s market share
- Liaising with external agencies and managing external relations; ensuring internal alignment and buy- in across key internal stakeholders
- Guiding and developing team through employee development initiatives to maintain a capable and motivated workforce
- Managing credit
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Master’s degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 16 to 22 yrs of Sales experience in paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
Designation: Business Development Executive
Role: International IT Project Acquisition
·Identify strong potential prospects and generate quality leads from designated target geographies.
·Using different online research tools to extract the contact information of prospects.
·Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects through cold calling, e-mailing LinkedIn, and other sources.
·Identify the decision-maker through different channels and ensuring the optimum conversion within a short span of time.
·Understand complex requirements of the prospects and bringing up the projects for the company.
·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
Skill & Experience Required
·Good written and oral communication without MTI is must
·Strong research and analytical skills.
·Proficient with international Call Centres with a minimum of 1-2 years of US & Australian IT project acquisition experience.
·Strong interpersonal skill, ability to handle the profiles independently and in a team.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Strong communication skill in English
Education: Any Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduation
Shift: US & Australian Shifts
Job Location: Cochin
Salary: Best in the industry