We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Customer Success Manager to build and lead our team of agents based in India. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for building a high-performing team to ensure that our customers receive high-quality support for Monarch products over chat and phone. The primary goal of this role is to ensure high customer satisfaction and timely resolution of issues, while also empowering our customers to self-service their issues first.
- Staff and properly resource a 24/7 support organization that is available globally to meet Monarch customer needs.
- Set performance goals for the team and ensure that they are met or exceeded.
- Define and implement a scalable support model to accommodate growth and changing customer needs.
- Develop and maintain customer service procedures, policies, and standards to ensure consistency and quality of service.
- Continuously improve the support process, tools, and resources to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for customer support and regularly report on performance against these metrics.
- Empower customers to self-service resolve their issues by providing them with the necessary resources and guidance.
- Train and coach agents on effective communication and problem-solving techniques to improve their performance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure loyalty and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Product Management, Service, Delivery Operations, Manufacturing, and 3rd Party Dealers, to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Manage and maintain a positive and supportive team culture, encouraging collaboration and accountability.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer support or related fields.
- Experience building and managing a team of agents in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, identify trends, and develop insights.
- Proficient in using customer support tools such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, or similar.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Agriculture Products and Farming is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Monarch product line or similar technical field is a plus.
- Flexibility to work in different time zones.
About Monarch Tractors India
The Monarch Mission
"It is difficult to go green, when you are in the red."™
Monarch Tractor is a mission driven company that is committed to elevating farming practices to enable clean, efficient, and economically viable solutions for today’s farmers and the generations of farmers to come.
We are collaborative partners with a farmer first approach to innovation.
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Customer Support L1" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai!!!
Position: Customer Support L1
Experience Level: 1+ Years
External Skills And Expertise
within the assigned TAT/SLA
2. This role involves providing notifications to the clients and assisting with any queries they may have via Calls.
3. Following a standard Call/Chat flow and query handling process.
4. Manage and take Ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues.
5. Offer to call the customer at their convenience should they have questions that may be better answered over the phone rather
than through live chat
6. Using define resources and specific company tools to support the customer by answering questions and escalating to respective
teams if needed for further support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
2. Ready to work in rotational shifts.
3. Effective communication, reading and writing English communication skills.
4. Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task
5. Competent in MS office and web browser environments.
6. Confident to handle assign responsibility.
7. Qualification - Any Graduate/Under graduate.
8. Comuter proficency needed (Semi technically knowledge required)
Employment Mode: Contract to hire (Full time opportunity)
Work Mode: Work from office
Shift: 24*7 Rotational Shift
Mumbai - Andheri
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 75M monthly active users worldwide. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to guide teachers worldwide to use Quizizz to make their classrooms more engaging and interactive. Your responsibilities include resolving user queries, drawing meaningful insights, creating workflows, and maintaining product stability by proactively identifying usability issues.
- Help Quizizz users utilize our product and achieve their goals.
- Interact and resolve user issues via different channels of communication.
- Engage with the product team to proactively identify the usability issues.
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Be the first line of defense, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team.
- Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to troubleshoot issues on every kind of device, operating system, and browser. With millions of users in multiple countries around the world, you will encounter every combination imaginable.
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent user experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals.
- The candidate should be comfortable with the US timings(5 PM to 1 AM).
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written communication skills and impeccable grammar.
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, BrowserStack, etc.
- An eye for details and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with managing and moderating user forums is a plus.
- Experience with Automation tools is a plus.
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse, and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at the office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
You will be responsible for:
· Assisting clients with billing & payment related matters
· Outbound calls to customers for payment reminders & provide billing related information.
· Understanding reasons for delays & preparing strategy for improving recovery rates.
· Customer support & query handling
· Designing & managing customer satisfaction program & metrics
· Follow-up on renewals, encourage upsell & cross- sell
The role requires you to be pro-active, organised & the ability to think your feet.
- Educating customers about our business solutions.
- Presenting product to prospective clients.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales.
- Using automation tools to track progress and report goals.
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends and best practices.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- 2+ years experience
Why should you join us?
We at Fieldproxy provide more than just a startup experience. Some of the perks you will be getting include:
- Competitive Salary
- Company-paid Health Insurance
- Friendly and supportive work culture
- Other perks such as free snacks and an informal dress code
Skills:- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Account Management, Key account management and Sales
- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a prompt and swift manner
- Identify & assess customer’s needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to concerned authority when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Who can apply:
- Graduate from any stream
- 2+ years experience in a customer support role
- Strong Track record of performance
- Strong listening , written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English, proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Familiarity with working Freshdesk/Zendesk/Zoho Desk is desirable
2. supporting administrative staff
3. conducting marketing research
4. documentation and reporting to the operations department
Product Support Manager (Customer Success Manager)
Launched in June 2014, Edulastic is a platform for personalized formative assessment for K-12 students, teachers and school districts. Edulastic provides a highly interactive, cloud-based learning environment for publishers. It has attained some incredible milestones in its journey, which includes reaching all 50 states in 2015, students answering 1.2 billion questions in 2020, saving teachers over 2.4 million years of grading in 2021, and more. 2021 brought an exciting new chapter as Edulastic teamed up with GoGuardian. Combined with GoGuardian’s solutions for classroom management, engagement, and student safety, Edulastic’s best-in-class formative assessments further GoGuardian’s mission to create the ultimate learning platform. In these exciting times, we are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
About the Role
- Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product issues effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with Support, QA, Engineering and PM teams to ensure timely responses and resolutions for customer/product issues.
- Updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and customer issues.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
- Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with long-term solutions for customer/product issues.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in customer service roles in a product company.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior experience in L2/L3 support in a SaaS company would be ideal.
- Experience in triaging and analyzing issues, especially with logs analysis.
- Proficient in SQL queries to derive insights for root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for presenting findings to the management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability: strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to work in evening/night shift (1700 to 0200 Hrs IST) to support stakeholders in the US.
Requirements :- Must be Graduated or Post-Graduated.- Should have at least 1 year of proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.- Excellent communication and presentation skills.- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.