What you will be expected to do
Own the complete cycle from prospecting to closing and launching new customers
Build and maintain strong relationships with clients post-sale
Understand customer’s needs and Company's product deeply and articulateCompany's unique value proposition to close deals
Generate new leads through personalised outreach
Develop strategies, along with marketing team, for generating more leads in your region
Maintain an effective 2 way communication with all details in the CRM
Hit the monthly sales goals
We want you if you have...
At least 3 years of hunting experience with a SaaS product
Experience of selling to C-level executives and finance teams
Understanding of B2B selling process
Track record of generating your own pipeline
Track record of consistently hitting your targets
Ability to own the outcomes in a remote environment
Knack for generating the required support instead of waiting for it
HUSTLE & High adaptability to fast paced change
We are an exclusive network of excellence-obsessed professionals. We are passionate about building a better world and find joy in the success of our clients. We are the ‘hard nuts’ who continually strive for new challenges. We are the team players that easily get along with your teams and persevere to make things happen.
Businesses need to be more nimble and agile than ever in the VUCA world. Business talent needs are changing fast. Not only do they need access to key strategic capabilities but also to flexible capacities.
Talent hiring and onboarding is an intensive and time-taking process. You not only need to assess skills and knowledge but also continued attitude and motivations. Under such circumstances, the total cost of managing full-time employees (including leaves, attrition, L&D) can be high.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing, Security & Governance Director to lead the go-to-market strategy, messaging and enablement for Egnyte’s platform. In this role, you will report to the VP of Product Marketing, and you’ll work closely with our Sales, Enablement, Product and Governance teams to deliver high-impact product positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategies, success stories and use cases. This position requires someone who has experience in the B2B security / technology space and is a proven expert on market and security buyer personas to mid-market enterprise. The role will be measured on the execution of marketing programs and promotions, and contribution to platform pipeline and revenue growth.
What you can expect to work on
- Shape the GTM and Product Launch strategy for target audiences and industries
- Provide messaging, persona and use case guidance to extended teams to enable a unique market value proposition
- Develop content for product marketing collateral such as web pages, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, demos, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey
- Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the sales team and MSP partners
- Create campaign messaging and content as required to support ongoing marketing initiatives
- Participate and support win/loss analysis to understand why we win, where we win, who to target, and what to avoid
- Support research into competitive threats and challenges to understand how to position Egnyte in a rapidly changing market
- Participate and contribute to industry events as an Egnyte governance evangelist and thought leader
- Research and track overarching market trends and patterns
- 5-8+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, with desired experience in the security technology market
- Technical background and/or strong understanding of data security, ransomware, data governance, data privacy and similar topics
- Skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Able to coordinate across many teams, iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision
- Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
- CISSP Certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
We are looking for a rockstar Product Marketing Manager who can take Kommunicate’s growth to the next level.The product marketer will collaborate closely with product management, sales, customer success, and the broader marketing teams to drive inbound, GTM, and outbound initiatives. We offer a competitive salary alongside stock options. If working on innovative, cutting edge & pioneering tech is what your looking for, your in the right place.
What You'll Do
- Develop market messaging & positioning and product packaging that differentiates our platform in the market
- Create materials (sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, product content, industry-specific collaterals, etc.) for the defined segmentation.
- Own an audience segment and understand the market trends to inform product or market decisions.
- Own GTM activities particularly around product releases and launches.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product messaging to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products
- Be the liaison between teams to close the gap that exists between client feedback, in order to adapt to that feedback as an organization to improve our products and responsiveness
- Work on Conversion Retention Optimization across the revenue funnel including A/B testing, copy testing, value proposition testing, etc.
Who Are You
- 4+ years experience ideally in B2B SaaS Product Marketing role (or closely related)
- Experience creating market positioning materials including sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, customer videos, POVs, and thought leadership
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem-solving
- A proven track record of working collaboratively and being accountable
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
About The company:
NoBrokerHood started in the year 2018, aimed to make life more convenient and secure for residents in any
housing society. NoBrokerHood offers a plethora of services and features which enables its customer, as a user, to
manage multiple activities inside residential buildings, housing societies, and gated communities. From finding
domestic help to monitoring visitor entry and maintenance or utility bill payment, it’s all done from your phone. It
also further strengthens the safety of your society by keeping visual and digital records of all entries and exits –
accessible anytime and anywhere – and automates staff entry through a facial recognition or biometric process.
About the role:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
• Minimum 1 year into vendor acquisition/alliances
• Good interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability
• Decision making skills
• Good in making presentations
• Language Required: English, Hindi & Regional language is mandatory
• Should be flexible for any 9 hour shift between 8 am to night 11 pm & 6 days
Working with 1 day rotational off
Role and Responsibility
• Responsible for B2B Partnership & alliances across the city
• Able to implement different strategies for on-boarding new vendors across all the apartment category
• Holding in person meetings with the potential vendors and creating proposals for the same
• Setting up a reward platform via tie up with vendors
• Building good relationship with the new vendors
• Setting up a revenue model for vendor partnership
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
• Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or any regional language.
• Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
• Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and
get things done.
• Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
• Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
• Performance Bonus
• Private Health Insurance
Age Criteria : Till 32 Years
The role is for the senior product marketing manager we are looking for an experienced marketer, who is data-driven to own our product marketing function. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through creating/ nurturing and converting marketing leads to boost sales.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Product messaging and positioning
- Go to Market Strategies
- Content Development
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis
- Designing & Evaluating Marketing Collaterals/ Promotional Plans
- Demand generation
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling. Passion for Writing is an added skill.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Create email databases for lead generation and make sure that those are maintained bounce free.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies.
- Should have a good handle on the Excel sheet and creating macros in it.
- Wanting to understand the tech space of how Email servers operate and SMTP servers.
- Wanting to do POCs on a plethora of tools to be able to hunt for a faster and better email marketing strategy, basically a solid tech mindset.
- Ability to use AWS machines.
- Ability to cold call people in different regions like India, the US, Singapore, and Dubai.
- One should be able to convince an existing client or prospect for a certain product or service.
- Fix an appointment for a sales meeting over a phone call.
- Keeping track of customers that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future.
- Following up on previous customers for potential sales.
- Maintaining records of customer contacts.
Requirements: Prior experience in the following things is MUST:
- Fluent in speaking English and Hindi both.
- Good Communication Skills: Both verbal and written.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Technology and Marketing.
- Willingness to work in different Time Zones.
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- On-the feet thinking and not just robotic process implementer.
- Recording clients feedbacks market information (If any).
- Maintaining periodic status reports, activity reports, and calls/ follow-ups reports.
- Previous client servicing experience in the IT/Marketing industry
- Have sold any product/service in the past.
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a B2B SaaS offering that is
trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform
for content led businesses, Voiro helps media companies unlock a data driven
approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 6 years, Voiro has become the
revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot
in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as
the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and Big Billion Day.
We’re looking for a marketing leader to build a top-quality marketing practice; one
that will help scale Voiro to the next level on the back of a strong product, a
customer list that includes the best of Indian media, and a tight, close-knit team.
As Voiro’s Vice President of Marketing, you will:
● Be responsible for building and strengthening Voiro’s brand and positioning
in line with the company’s product, vision and strategy
● Own and execute a communication strategy, both external and internal
● Be responsible for delivering a pipeline of conversations to our sales team
● Build a robust, data-driven, measurement-focused marketing practice,
including but not limited to product marketing, content marketing, events
and digital marketing
● Grow a team of focused, capable, marketing specialists
Experience and background
We’re looking for someone with 8 or more years of experience in B2B marketing,
working across at least two or three of the following verticals: brand marketing,
digital marketing and lead generation, product marketing, events, content
production, research and measurement. An MBA is preferred but not essential
Our ideal hire will:.
● Have experience leading a team
● Be a complete technology and media enthusiast
● Be familiar with SaaS business constructs
● Be driven by data and measurement
● Have unquestionable ethics and be incredibly self-motivated
2. Convince 2 msme units to collaborate with us.
3. Connect with newly growing retailer and convince them to be our retailer in their respective cities.
- 4. Try to bring delivery associates local persons or the needy.
- MBA/BBA in marketing with 6 months -3 years experience in B2B marketing industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors