We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
What you’ll do
Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Implement new features to solve critical problems that our customers face in their development and testing cycle.
- Define, track and improve feature success metric.
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to simplify testing for our customers Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and GTM team and execute successful product launches
What you should have
1 – 4 years of overall experience in Product Management or Engineering Passionate or hands-on about programming, software testing and DevOps Able to understand and write code.
Have prior experience building or using developer products Strong hold on basic tech concepts. Willingness to learn advanced concepts.
Experience in web, app development or automation testing is a plus (Optional)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Perform manual or automated cross browser testing on 2000+ browsers online. Deploy and scale faster with the most powerful cross browser testing tool online.
Require Someone skilled in python / C/C++ to work on new products and also support existing AI based products .
Should be open to learning new frameworks
- The Product Development team within PayMate works with business to establish the overall strategy and priorities for the products and platforms. Based on the business strategy and overall priorities, the Product Development team creates product plan, including high level business requirements, solution designs, benefits definition and aligns with overall go to market rollout plan.
- We are looking to hire Product Managers with Payments background and Supply Chain Finance experience. You will engage existing and potential customers directly, and decide the future of the product based upon a strong understanding of the customer requirements. You will also collaborate with technology, marketing, sales and support to solve for the best customer experience.
- The candidate should be willing to accept a dynamic and multi-faceted role requiring to work across several teams and even geographies, while working with the core management team on the best way forward to help achieve our collective goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build a scalable Payments Automation System
- Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyse patterns to validate new feature requirement.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Will be responsible for the end to end product roadmap from features creation, prioritization, go live, onboarding process streamlining.
- Responsible for regular running of solutions and products - monitoring success through revenue
- Maintain communication among and between stakeholders - interacting with business managers to ideate the requirements , work with the technology teams to implement the solutions
- Collaborate and work with various internal departments and external vendors in the launch and implementation of the processing platform for specific clients in the specific markets and regions. This involves working with the technical teams for roadmap, feature and release management
- Definition of platform features include creating detailed user and process flows
- technical level designs and algorithms to satisfy the feature requirements
- Working with clients to define business requirements from the high level down to the detailed levels.
- Work with the technical development teams to review the solution and technical designs with an understanding of how the solution impacts the overall platform architecture
- Work with the technical testing teams to review the test cases and testing to ensure newly defined platform features are properly tested
- Some platform features require the development of new APIs for which field level designs are required.
- Collaborate and work closely with our external processing partners and vendors in the launch and implementation of the processing platform for all markets and regions.
- Work with our processing partners to ensure the card processor's platform has features that are needed for the specific markets in question and where there are gaps to draft up the solution in conjunction with our partners and have that delivered in a timely manner
- This role would require the person to work across geographies, time zones, cultures and competencies as well as internal teams who might not be very familiar with global payments & its intricacies
- Be willing to get your hands dirty - from writing feature stories, drawing swim lane diagrams to running sprint meetings, you will do it all
- You would be required to articulate & justify your vision & strategy behind you roadmap to domain experts & leaders again & again in a crowded & evolving payment stage
- Dealing with engineers & architects to design new flows, adapt systems to new market innovations while maintaining integrity & scalability of the platform is vital
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE :
- 5-7 years of experience in product management with 3 or more years in Payments background
- Strong customer centricity
- Ability to think creative and solve problem
- Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
- Prior experience at fast growing fintech / B2B startups will be preferable
- Highly adaptable and aware. Comfortable in an evolving and dynamic environment.
- Good networker: persuasive with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
- Worked with banking & payments partners
- An engineering degree (a management degree is a bonus, not mandatory)
- Formal product management training - good to have
- Knowledge of Product Management tools like Trello, JIRA, Figma, MS Projects, Postman, etc.
- As a founding member of the Product team, you will be responsible for managing the roadmap, features and manage the product lifecycle of the Niro credit applications.
- Setup data-driven experiments to optimize for key metrics, conversions etc.
- Communicate extensively with users and stakeholders to understand their pain points and eliminate those.
- Define clear and well-scoped requirement documents.
- Work with engineers and designers and ship features and product improvements.
- 4+ years experience in Product Management and working closely with designers and engineering team members to ship products.
- Passion for solving consumer problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High affinity for making decisions with data.
- Prior Fintech experience and/ or experience in shipping delightful products is a plus.
- Prior experience with product experimentation is a plus.
- To work with smart, talented, fun people all around you.
- To work for a well-funded, fintech company with a good comp and benefits.
- Generous ESOP with no nasty clauses.
- Unlimited sick leave
- A learning wallet to upgrade your skills
Experience - 4 – 6 years
About the role –
The Product Manager role will report to the CEO and will build the product from 0 to 1.
Need to work with the senior management team to work on product roadmap
Work with tech and management to create and execute product pipeline
Own the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-own the success of the overall products
Define requirements (JIRA) - Creating EPICs, user stories. Tracking the sprint
Effectively identify and manage cross-team dependencies
Ensure delivery timelines
Required Knowledge and Skills
Should have good understanding of eligibility, Prior authorization workflows
worked as product lead/lead BA
Worked on eligibility implementation (API Integration) ( Waystar, Change healthcare, Claim MD etc.)
Should have experience in building and scaling SaaS tools from the ground up.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps Preferred Qualifications
3+ Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
US Healthcare Experience
Value added - If worked on X12 270, 271
Bachelor’s engineering degree from Tier 1 institute
MBA from Tier 1 (good to have)
3 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
1. Contribute to product strategy and vision by leveraging customer and market analysis
2. Write product requirements and user stories for features and enhancements
3. Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle
4. Identify areas of improvement through data, customer feedback or research - prioritize it, and transform it into clearly defined product requirements
5. Come up with a clear business impact for every suggested feature
6. Guide user experience design planning and delivery with the UX team/agency
7. Coordinate with other teams and tech to deliver product functionality
1. Graduate from a tier 1 college - IITs, IIMs, NITs, BITS, DCE or NSIT
2. Experience in consumer web space
3. 2-6 years of relevant experience
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
5. E-commerce/Startup experience preferred but not mandatory
6. Prior experience in B2C and Web products is preferred
7. Good team player
8. Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic
Sr. Finance Manager is a diverse and challenging position with its broad scope of responsibilities and high accountability. You will play a central role in driving insights which would form the basis for key strategic and business decisions. This role will be a precursor to several long-term exciting opportunities within the organization.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
Nice to haves:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on a range of requirements.
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers, persistence to work with data and passion for uncovering insights out of that
- Reaching out and speak to consumers directly understand clearly their painpoints.
- Using analytical tools to analyze user behavior in the app, understanding its underlying causes;
- Proposing solutions and sharing and presenting findings to the other members ofthe team.
- Doing competitive analysis on competitive products.
- Ensuring high quality for the app and websites;
- Rigorously testing out new and existing features, identifying bugs, and prioritizingthem with team members.
- Working closely with the leadership team of a top tier fast-growing startup
- Presenting and communicating findings to other members of the team
- Working with diverse members of the team to inspire and to meet timelines.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experienced product manager with a track record of building great consumer mobile apps.
- Strong passion for consumer mobile apps.
- Great understanding of design to build a solid consumer experience.
- Strong analytical skills - defining a problem & thinking of solutions.
- Ability to analyze problems and solutions from multiple perspectives.
- Self-starter with initiative who can think and communicate clearly.
- A solid track record of building high-quality consumer mobile apps at a fast-growing product company or startup.
- High attention to details
- Great skills in designing UX flows in the app
- Ability to work hard with uninterrupted concentration
- Great attitude - a positive can-do attitude
- High intellectual horsepower and ability to apply first principles thinking
- Ability to prioritize - especially between “nice to have” value props versus “must-have” features that maximize user satisfaction
Our client is a pet-care focused digital aggregator across various categories such as food, accessories, toys and grooming essentials. Their focus segment is the rapidly increasing community of pet parents. They offer expert-led online pet care consultation, training and healthcare services and products for dogs and cats, covering the lifecycle of a pet acting as a one stop shop. It is headquartered in Bangalore and was co-founded by startup veterans of whom 2 are IIM-Lucknow alumni and one is a Chartered Accountant. Our venture capital-backed client is funded by tier 1 investors and has raised approx. $3.5 mn in funding.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for constantly looking to improve the product by analyzing and benchmarking.
What you will do:
- Understanding user behavior and demonstrating the same
- Analyzing data, postulating theories, conducting experiments, measuring performance and reiterating
- Quantifying & communicating the “gap” as well as the gains to relevant stakeholders
- Carrying a vision for the launch and a drive to nurture the product henceforth
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation from a Tier 1 college(IIT, NIT, BIT)
- 3 years of experience in the development of user-facing products
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a Product Manager
- Good experience working with a start-up company
- High sense of ownership
What you would be expected to do:
- Gather, prioritize and refine requirements while keeping team members well informed
- Create Use Cases, Flow Charts, Mock Screens, PRDs for business requirements, user requirements, functional & non-functional requirements and system requirements
- Rolling out of new products/apps/automations and resolving stakeholder queries/issues
- Automate business processes using tools like Zapier/Google Scripts, other automation tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups and assist in the entire product lifecycle from design to development to launch
- Responsible for testing of applications/solutions/web panels at various stages of the lifecycle
- Working with the development team/or independently on integrations (using 3rd party tools to create mobile applications)
- Travel as per company requirement to places including but not limited to Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Myanmar and Tanzania
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- The ability to structure and analyze ambiguous problems
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
- Proactive and willingness to get hands dirty
- Attention to detail
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy