We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
What you’ll do
Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Implement new features to solve critical problems that our customers face in their development and testing cycle.
- Define, track and improve feature success metric.
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to simplify testing for our customers Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and GTM team and execute successful product launches
What you should have
1 – 4 years of overall experience in Product Management or Engineering Passionate or hands-on about programming, software testing and DevOps Able to understand and write code.
Have prior experience building or using developer products Strong hold on basic tech concepts. Willingness to learn advanced concepts.
Experience in web, app development or automation testing is a plus (Optional)
An Ideal candidate would
● Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
● Develop and follow product roadmap.
● Participate in project & release planning.
● Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
● Take complete ownership of product streams, create roadmap and maintain backlogs
● Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning,
delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management,
enhancement, and development
● Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and
create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational
data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
● Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem
statements, define the business goals and metrics
● Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and
● Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and
● A Full Time Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory
● Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high growth tech
company or startup is a plus
● Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
● 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations or related experience
on a digital product/platform.
Purely from a D2C startup only
Digital Product Manager- JD
Required education qualifications: MBA
Past experience: Consumer Tech companies with 1-3 years’ experience/ 5-7 years’ experience
- Understand the customer needs and personas
- Seek input from users and Identify stated/unstated needs and opportunity areas
- Deep dive on identified opportunities to establish Product Market Fit
- Develop mechanisms to have a regular connect with users of the product
- Active listener who pays attention to detail
- Use data/anecdotes to generate new product/feature ideas against organizational goals
- Translate intangible ideas in ambiguous environments to tangible product definitions
- Curious to try a host of features; rigour to iterate even if ideas do not pick up
- Manage the Product roadmap and strive to meet key milestones
- Ability to slice ideas into epics and stories
- Prioritize the stories into backlog
- Partner with Design for product/feature definition & Engineering to deliver stories in a timely manner
- Track launched features against intended objectives/metrics and drive adoption
- Continuously iterate to improve the product incrementally but rapidly
- Seek inputs from relevant stakeholders for backlog creation and prioritization
- Align internal stakeholders on product prioritization, backlog and roadmap
- Anchor the Go-To-Market planning along with internal stakeholders to manage a smooth launch
Who we are?
Appyhigh is a multi-product technology venture founded in 2015, that creates and invests in everyday apps for the masses. Our in-house laboratory has launched over 30 chartbuster applications with 100mn+ downloads and is perpetually hustling over many more in the making. We also help technology startups to accelerate their journey to growth and profitability and co-publish apps with developers.
Founded by third-generation tech entrepreneurs who have made successful exits in the past, and backed by an enthusiastic team, Appyhigh is looking to make a mark in the world of the internet with finely designed products for the digital masses.
If this excites you, then believe us when we say - we have not even scratched the surface yet!
As a Product Manager at Appyhigh, you will own the product vision and define the product roadmap. You will be working closely with tech, design, content, and business teams to build and launch the product, engage users, retain and delight them & win a significant market share.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Take onus for the product’s success.
- Plan new features and changes to the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, partner/ advertiser feedback, management team, and business strategy.
- Lead efforts across Research, UI, UX, & Product Architecture. Manage the development life cycle using agile scrum.
- Manage and coordinate with the Design, Marketing, Tech team to achieve the best implementation method and set achievable yet ambitious short- and long-term goals.
- Work closely with management on prioritization of tasks & projects for every monthly build.
- Ensuring proper documentation and updating product trackers for clear visibility to the whole team
- Organize daily scrums, internal discussion, and brainstorming sessions to evolve the product with new ideas.
- Help the quality team in building & refining test cases for UAT with the right tools
- Set up a Growth Strategy & User engagement campaigns based on user journey.
- Optimize the design & develop functionalities to increase adoption based on user research
- Ensuring product decisions are based on strong logic and in-depth analysis, and value data over opinions.
- Analyze the competition, new market trends, and technological landscape and its implications for the product.
- Continuously improve the product for a better user experience.
- Engage in the product partnership deals to ensure the maximum monetization of the product inventories.
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features' performance and report key findings.
Skills and qualifications for this role :
- Bachelor's degree required with specialization in engineering from IIT(s), NIT(s) or any other premier Institute.
- Minimum 2+ years of product experience in consumer (B2C) mobile apps.
- Possess strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding written communication and people skills.
- Should create prototypes and flow charts/user flow diagrams using tools like Balsamiq and InVision.
- Experience in Analytical/MIS Tools/Product Marketing Tools (Firebase, Google Analytics, Clevertap, etc.)
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management.
- The high energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals.
Job Type: Full Time
Sr. Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
Who We Are as a Company:
GoKwik was founded in 2020 with one simple mission, to democratize the shopping experience and increase the GMV realization for e-commerce businesses. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital India, Matrix Partners India, RTP Global, and marquee angels.
GoKwik is an e-commerce enablement company focussed predominantly on solving crucial e-commerce issues like boosting conversion rates across the e-commerce funnel and reducing RTO for our partners. It leverages AI/ML technologies to solve hard-hitting problems like RTO to increase CoD conversion rates. GoKwik's 1-click Kwik checkout improves checkout conversion rates ensuring higher GMV realization and reduced marketing CAC.
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace
We are looking for a product manager for our payments vertical. This is a unique opportunity where a company is bringing eCommerce and payments stack together. To be successful in this role you must be structured in thinking, a technical expert, customer obsessed, and willing to move fast and iterate. You will partner with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to drive the long-term vision of the company. You should have a strong bias for action and ability to deliver results under tight timelines. Lastly, you need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Seek customer anecdotes, data, and design-driven insight to prioritize the product roadmap and product features
- Identify and plug product gaps and generate new ideas that create stickiness in the product, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Consistently deliver high-quality new products and features while improving the reliability of what already exists
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Speak the language of the engineering (own PRDs), and design
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager
- A clear history of delivering high-quality products
- Domain expertise in fintech products, engineering, design, data, and go-to-market
- Strong communication skills and project management ability
Some Important Traits – We look out for a Person in this role
- Ability to identify, structure and solve ambiguous problems.
- Ability to identify the (un)said customer/merchant needs and invent solutions to meet those needs.
- High degree of organisation and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to dive deep into details and willingness to roll up the sleeves
Our Core Values:
- Merchant Obsession (Merchant First)
We’re A Remote 1st Company
Our Organization was established right in middle of the pandemic, hence we don’t have location barriers across our team, Infact more then 90% of our Employees “Work from Anywhere” - Which helps in being more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting – At the same time, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose
Thrive is currently looking out for a rockstar Product Manager. S/he will be a very important person in Thrive's growth story. An ideal candidate will be someone who is highly data driven and understands the Indian consumer well. This person will be involved in the entire product development life-cycle; from concept through release.This person will also work directly with the founders of the company.
- Manage entire product development life-cycle from conception to design, development and roll-out
- Conduct market research, users survey's (qualitative & quantitative) to understand changes in market requirements
- Build & maintain Product Requirement Documents, and contribute to product road-map
- Liaison between Business Development, Design and Engineering teams to keep everyone up-to date on product road-map and release schedule's
- Conduct A/B testing of new features/updates launched within the product to identify the right path forward
- Co-ordinate with Design and Engineering team to ensure timelines are being met on both sides; whilst keeping all relevant stakeholders upto date; Utilize JIRA for work and workflow visualization to optimize work.
- Perform competitor analysis and bench-marking
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing web products with a background in technical product management or web development.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong quantitative capabilities; an an ability to understand analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Tag Manager is a Plus!
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
Senior Product Manager - Growth
- Founded by Ex-Microsoft & Zenefits engineers, Bikayi aims to empower Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
- We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology being an enabler, not a barrier.
- Already adopted by 50 lakh+ merchants
- We are backed by Y-combinator and Mantis Capital in our $2mn seed round and have closed a $11mn Series A led by Sequoia capital
For more information about the company please refer to the link below
- Ownership of business growth goals: You will be responsible for the success / failure of your product vertical. Metrics like merchant leads, merchant acquisition, CAC would fall under you.
- Team Coaching: Lead and mentor a direct team of Junior Product Managers and Product Analysts
- Customer Obsession : You will be spending a lot of time interacting with potential customers, stakeholders and potential product partners. You need to have empathy towards customers and ability to lead stakeholder/ partner conversations.
- Strategy : Develop strategy for your product verticals along with the KPIs. Collaborate and develop a 3-6 month long product roadmap which is backed by qualitative and quantitative research.
- Responsible for delivery: Executing with speed would be important. In a high growth startup we need someone who can get things done at a fast pace. Working with engineering / design / marketing and sales leaders to make sure that things are on track.
- A flavor of problems/solutions: Leverage free trials for user conversion funnels. Referrals and affiliate networks to drive low cost acquisition.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies. 4+ years of core B2C/B2B product development experience. Overall 6+ years of experience
- Continuous past experience of delivering impact/outcomes in product management
- Ability to take pressure coming from multiple stakeholders and customers
- Experience of having managed a direct reporting team of Junior product managers
- Goal driven and Winning together attitude
This role is for the PM equipped with a bent for solving technical problems and an equally strong ability to drive business strategy and communicate to any audience.
You will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams to build and launch important new products and features for users who engage daily on our apps. You will collaborate with engineers, designers, researchers, and analysts during the entire product lifecycle.
You will manage core parts of the Content experience on Rooter, with a focus on building an engaging community for sports fans in India and around the world. Your roadmap will include work ranging from developer productivity tools development to user research on how sports fans think about content creation & consumption to design sprints on how to communicate our value proposition to new users. You will be an expert in Rooter’s Content dynamics, and people will lean on you for understanding the complex effects of product changes we make. Because the work you do is so central to Rooter's product, you will be expected to serve as a thought leader championing cross-team initiatives.
What can you expect?
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Guide large parts of the organization through making difficult tradeoffs
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- 1+ years of experience with B2C content apps
- Consumer understanding of India's Vernacular, Tier II/III user
- BE/B.Tech in a technical/analytical field, such as computer science, math, statistics, or economics
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
- Ability to pull data using basic SQL queries and ask the right questions about data
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Strong execution mentality. Can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
- Strong analytical thinker
- Experience in data-driven testing
- B.E./B.Tech technical/analytical fields, such as computer science, math, statistics, or economics
Team & Office
- We are a strong 100+ member team working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi
Partner with product and UX peers to create beautiful consumer experiences that are consistent with the brand's identity and promise.
About the team and Role
You are passionate about product management, finance and leadership. You consistently display outstanding commitment to delivering quality work and customer delight while being a transformational leader in the organization. You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, creating product backlogs, defining requirements from ambiguous needs, putting sprints together and delivering on the requirements. You are able to thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and fast-paced environment. You are comfortable acting as a product manager/business analyst/project manager where required.
- Create and build product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with leadership team.
- Define Product Vision – Create product roadmap, identify the product market fit, areas for investment and potential for innovation in the market.
- Define Product strategy and market fit - break down the product vision and design product strategy to achieve vision.
- Business Requirements - Create and maintain business requirements for the technical teams.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Include customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements.
- Document insights and interaction models based on user feedback.
- Conduct usability tests to validate business ideas.
- Work as a product owner as part of our agile teams, run sprints and lead product delivery.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance Or Operations.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst/Product Manager.
- Strong experience in project delivery methodologies and business analysis methodologies.
- Possess good knowledge of agile project delivery and has experience working with agile teams.
- Strong experience in defining and documenting business requirements and functional specifications.
- Robust verbal and written communication skills with proven experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Ability to see the big picture, effectively evaluate trade-offs and drive consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- High attention to detail, ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously while delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Work Environment Details
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will