- Product Manager leads multiple inter-dependent work-streams, each with massive business potential and scale, immediately:
- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Lead complexity of creating a platform that should be absolutely delightful for kids 6-14 while delivering perceived academic value to parents.
- Have a global aesthetic—the product will expand globally in 3 months time and aesthetic should transcend cultural boundaries to deliver a true global experience.
- Have strong detail orientation—the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as teacher/admin/ops back-end.
- 7-10 years of experience with at least 6 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Scaled consumer product experience
- Building a product from scratch and grown to 2x or 3x.
- Good to have candidates from IIT/NIT/BITS Pilani and Top colleges
The Role: Phyllo is looking for a Web3 Product Manager who's ready for an exciting fast paced start-up journey. In this role, you will strategize on developer problems related to Web3, prioritizing the right ones to be solved by Phyllo. We are integrating with Web3 platforms as supply partners to source creator data. You will work with these platforms to integrate over APIs or other mechanisms. You will also work with developers to identify the use cases and flows required to package and deliver that data. Our vision is for Phllo to be the data infrastructure for all Web2 and Web3 developers that are building for creators.
- Evangelize your vision to the engineering team, broader product team, and customers.
- Collaborate with technical leads in engineering to help drive technical decisions that match the platform’s product goals.
- Work with engineering, other product managers, and customers to capture requirements and document user stories and use cases.
- Build a community of developers and creators around shared problems; gather feedback from the community regarding solutions, prioritization, design, etc.
- Design solutions that have iterative phases with incremental value.
- Build a world-class developer product and platform.
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for B2B products.
- Experience building or working with Web3 products.
- Familiarity with Web3 technologies and ecosystems.
- Familiarity with API design and development.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
- Track record of successful delivery of complex projects.
- 3+ years of industry experience. 1+ years of product management or related experience.
- Strong technical background.
- Advanced degree in technical or business field.
- Knowledge of developer tools and market space.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization standards.
- Existing network connections with Web3 developers, builders, and teams.
What is the role?
Product Manager for this company will be responsible for the product features, analysis, documentation &
release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes feature specs,
listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this
through development and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind
of qualities we are looking for this role, please checkthis link
• Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility
including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market,
SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs
• Solve customer problems and build functional, technical and design
specifications for the solution.
• Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help
develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
• Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
What are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic individual with 3+ years of experience in product
• We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and
• Candidates from IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges
ll be preferred.
• We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with
soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore
together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits
this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report
to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy
the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and
Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are hiring a Technical Business Analyst who wants to advance their knowledge and experience in Privacy & Security. The ideal candidate will have interest and experience in data privacy and application & data security. We will be providing training resources to ramp up on privacy & security, but candidates with technical background, and interest in privacy & security are preferred.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Gathering and documenting needs and use of data from internal and external stakeholders, including privacy requirements based on laws & regulations, document security best practices and requirements.
- Research, analyze, and document business requirements. Prepare high quality analysis such as summarizing security best practices, privacy laws, business requirements specifications, functional and technical specifications, traceability matrices, etc.
- Create user stories based on functional requirements gathered from business teams.
- Work with developers and support teams to resolve defects and environment issues
- Creating data and process workflows.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Engage and work closely with development team and stakeholders, including attending scrum meetings.
To be eligible for this role, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s or Engineering Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- 2+ years of experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills with the ability to adapt to a range of audiences
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated with good soft skills.
- Must have good software engineering skills, thorough knowledge of SDLC, STLC.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Portray strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work within a collaborative team environment; Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Open for new challenges and learning and flexible to work and support the team as per the business need
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, and technical requirements of the project
- Knowledge in using any of the bug tracking tool like Bugzilla/Jira
Attention: We are looking for Immediate joiners!
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million-dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million-dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For?
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large-scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for Operational Automations and efficiencies, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Improve Tracking Experience and manage 3PL Logistic Integrations
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Drive RTO Reduction rates
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap, and own MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Create and articulate product development, improvement & further innovation (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), across internal and external client community
- Build, manage and retain team of high performing product managers
- At least 10 years of experience, at least 5 years of product management experience in a tier-1 product firm in fields related to e-Commerce, hyperlocal services, content, financial services, etc.
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness and very good communication
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the current trends in lending business and technology
- Engineering training with additional training in business administration is a big plus
- Experience in Fintech technologies is an added advantage
Designation: Product Manager
Compensation - ₹15.0L - ₹25.0L
Experience - 4 - 8 Years
Location - Bangalore
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E. , MBA,PGDM (Tier -1 Pedigree)
Tier 1 companies and Tier 1 colleges (IIMs, ISB, IITs)
Role :- Product Strategy and Driving Growth
Reporting to Founder Directly
What you will do:
- Understand the market, clients and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience.
- Talk to clients, suppliers, and team members to identify problems.
- Apply the lens of user goals and Fashinza’s mission to prioritize problems to solve.
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope. Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations.
- Design a client feedback loop and optimise for client and business success metrics.
- Execute strategies that will drive measurable growth in adoption and engagement.
You should apply if :
- You have 4-7 years hands-on product experience working on building products or solving problems in a startup.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building.
- You are highly data driven and measure everything you execute to course correct.
Overview Of Responsibilities:
Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of ground operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes and network design
Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high - precision and low cost services
Be the key driving force behind building additional products service capabilities
A degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from Tier - I institute a must
8 - 12 years of product management experience in internet startups/supply chain organization / SaaS products or e-commerce; B2B / B2B2C experience preferred.
Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize
Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
Proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from the ground up; delivering within time, budget, and quality
Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this
Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve their role
Domain knowledge of supply chain/logistics is preferable, but not required,