Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to work with us. Our product combines Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Knowledge Graphs.
The Right Person For This Role Will
- Have a deep understanding of NLP, Computer Vision
- Potentially have exposure to Knowledge Graphs
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product requirements
- Engineering background mandatory, you will be expected to get hands-on with code and data
- Project manage the delivery of POCs and Product, interfacing with engineering and implementation teams
- Propose and implement fast Proof of Concepts and lightweight experiments
- Ability and experience working with technical teams, and development, requirement analysis, or PM experience around APIs is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a tendency to prefer data over instinct
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through planning, development, and launch.
- Exposure to data science will be a big plus.
- Exposure or experience in Financial Services a big plus
Here's are some of the things you might have to do on any given day :
- Join a client call and understand what their requirements are
- Work with a developer (or solo) to build a quick POC using our technologies for the client
- Work with the engineering team to build and deploy production solutions (cloud and on-prem)
- Do calls with client technical, architecture, and data science teams to explain our product and deployment
- At least 3 years of diverse experience in product or services organizations working on NLP driven products
- Experience in serving Enterprise / Fortune 500 Clients
- Familiarity with the competitive landscape of NLP and Computer Vision products
- Experience in IDP / RPA a big plus
- Expertise in programming using Python or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
We are looking for a person who has :
- Resourcefulness- - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Ownership- - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We- d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
- Work Ethic- - We've grown up on Wall Street. We work hard and have aggressive goals. We want our teammates to be focused, goal-oriented, and consistent high achievers.
- Execution Focus- - Our business is about getting things done and getting things done right. We want outcome-focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
We are an early-stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement, and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi-based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
About Egregore Labs
Data Science in Financial Markets
Mooofarm aims at providing solutions to the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem
using technology.MoooFarm is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT and the London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease
detection using udder image.
What makes MoooFarm a GREAT fit for you?
When you join MoooFarm, you become a part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become more connected and smarter. We are an award-winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business into a modern and interesting way of doing the same
by infusing technology into farmers’ lives.
Where You Come In:
- Partner with the product team, co-founders, and business heads to define the product vision for all our verticals (Demand, Supply, Advisory)
- Lead and mentor a team of Product Managers (PMs) to build an impactful roadmap and make it a reality in collaboration with engineering, design, and business teams.
- Define and communicate key performance indicators (KPIs), objectives, and key results to measure success; Regularly interface with ground teams, farmers, traders, etc. to get feedback on product strategy for your product area.
- Regularly share progress with execs and the larger teams against quarterly and annual goals.
- Foster a product culture for PMs, Analysts, Designers, Operations Teams, and Business teams.
- Work with engineering leadership to envision and prioritize improvements to our core product offering that is in line with our quarterly and annual goals.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in core product management.
- Experience leading and mentoring in a product management organization.
- Experienced working with highly technical engineering and design teams and driving complex projects from ideation to successful launch.
- Expertise in setting, aligning and measuring success KPIs for large products
- All-around leader: you can create a product vision that others want to follow.
- Customer obsession: you genuinely care for our customers and deeply understand the needs of the customer ( end users, ground teams, and internal teams) and make sure that those needs are well understood by your teams.
- Problem solver: loves to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Great with data: you are data-focused, and drive the team to take decisions based on data
- A track record of partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate to engineers and executives in the same breath.
Quizizz is one of the fastest-growing EdTech platforms in the world. Our team is on a mission to motivate every student and our learning platform is used by more than 75 million people per month in over 125 countries, including 80% of U.S. schools.
We have phenomenal investors, we’re profitable, and we’re committed to growing and improving every day. If you’re excited about international SaaS and want to build towards a mission that you can be proud of then Quizizz might be a good fit for you.
We currently have offices in India and the U.S. with incredible team members around the world and we hope you’ll join us.
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst. The role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the product, significantly. The team is responsible for supporting all decisions being taken by other teams, to improve growth, engagement and revenue of the platform. Furthermore, the team sets up and maintains internal tools, apps, dashboards, processes and functions as arbiters of information within the organization.
The variety of tasks is immense and will give you the chance to play to your strengths. Tasks could include; improving search and recommendations, data mining, identifying potential customers, ad-hoc analyses, creating APIs for internal consumption et cetera.
Some of the challenges you will face include:
- Working cross-functionally with design, engineering, sales and marketing teams to aid in decision making.
- Analyze and conclude experiments of new product features.
- Creating, maintaining, and modifying internal dashboards, apps and reports being used, as part of the larger analytics function at Quizizz.
- Deep diving into data to extract insights that could help explain a certain phenomenon.
- Organizing the analytics warehouse, as and when new data is added.
- At least 2 years of industry experience, providing solutions to business problems in a cross-functional team.
- Versatility to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- An SQL expert, and strong programming skills. (Python preferred)
- Mathematical thinking.
- Attention to Detail.
Good to have:
- Experience with Jupyter (/iPython) notebooks.
- Experience using a data visualization tool such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Qlikview, Power BI, RShiny.
- Ability to create simple data apps/APIs. (we use flask or node.js)
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing techniques.
- Data analytical and data engineering experience.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with influencers to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
About the Product:
OML has lived in a unique cross-section of brands and influencers, putting us in the distinctive position of appreciating the influencer marketing universe with first-hand experience, thus gathering deep knowledge of this ecosystem. We are putting this tribal knowledge to use by developing a product that not only serves to empower influencers to be the best versions of themselves but also serves as a powerhouse of information, insights & tools for all digital content marketing needs be it designing and executing a campaign, gathering landscape intelligence, finding the right influencers for a brand or even tracking a campaign in real time and sharing results seamlessly. Our unique proprietary content measurement system has already served 500+ creators in 20+ countries – it's time now to roll this out to other artists and clients by way of this tech platform. Join us on this adventurous journey!
About the Role:
As we build out our offerings for the content creators, talent managers, brands, agencies & publishers, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager (Business) to build and lead a new vertical at OML along with others.
The Product Manager (Business) will be responsible for building a compelling and scalable SaaS product and upholding OML values and building those into the team.
- Leverage deep process/domain expertise and partner with Product Owner and business stakeholders/customers to prioritize needs.
- Coordinate work of several parallel teams to deliver on higher level outcomes. Responsible for transparent delivery and maximizing returns. Focus on execution for the duration of a product release.
- Develop the user experience and design philosophy for the product and manage the UX/ UI for the product
- Manage product milestones and deliver viable products consistently
- Visualize, develop and manage a SaaS product
- Create & own & execute product strategy and roadmap
- Ability to translate the business strategy into product strategy
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Derive a sustainable pricing strategy comparable to similar products and services in the market
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Manage product profitability and commercial success – own the business case
- Write detailed BRD defining the product architecture, technical & business requirements, user experience, execution plan, roadmap, stakeholders, etc.
- Manage all aspects of product, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Ability to hire and develop talent
- Enable the organization to prioritize/work with vendors that provide access to products/services adding value to our product & customers
- Effectively guide teams to use metrics to help them improve
- Support teams to be highly productive with high degree of ownership
- Understanding of AI and ML concepts, statistics, and data modeling
- Understanding of systems architecture, system design, client-side and server-side technologies
- Strong experience and understanding of agile methodologies, with proficiency in JIRA, Crashlytics, and Firebase.
- Excellent analytical skills, mathematical skills and the ability to derive actionable insights from large amounts of data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Able to understand technical issues and their implications
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for prioritizing & delivering results in an dynamic, ambiguous and demanding environment
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple stakeholders
- Action oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Preferred MBA or alternatively, BE / B.Tech. or above in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 4+ of proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager or product owner in technology focused business
- Previous relevant technical experience in field of software development (dev-ops, backend OR full-stack) is good to have
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore. WFH till opening
Reports to: VP Product / Dotted Line Reporting to CEO
Reasons you should apply if you fit the bill :
Aside from the fact that you can chance upon your favorite comedians, bump into our furry friends while you grab a cup of coffee and get inside access to some of the coolest festivals in the country;
We ensure all our team members get enough down-time : We have monthly mandatory offs. We don't have a punch-in-punch-out culture.
Get ready to level up everyday : You bring the passion, we deliver the (countless) opportunities.
Everyone in the OML fam is taken care of : We offer free mental health care for all team members, we have gender neutral POSH & Parental policies, our insurance policies extend to your in-laws as well!
We have fun while we're at it : Game nights, FRI-YAYs, KnOML
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.
Job Title: Product Manager
Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Worked as Product Owner before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
Well-versed with data warehouse modernization to Big Data and Cloud environments.
Good knowledge* of any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Must Have
Practical experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
Good communication skills
Experience in working within a distributed agile team
Experience in handling migration projects – Good to Have
*Data Ingestion, Processing, and Orchestration knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for coming up with innovative and novel ideas for the product.
Define product releases, features, and roadmap.
Collaborate with product teams on defining product objectives, including creating a product roadmap, delivery, market research, customer feedback, and stakeholder inputs.
Work with the Engineering teams to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle. Work closely with the UX and UI team to create the best user experience for the end customer.
Work with the Marketing team to define GTM activities.
Interface with Sales & Customer teams to identify customer needs and product gaps
Market and competition analysis activities.
Participate in the Agile ceremonies with the team, define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
Ensure product usability from the end-user perspective
Product Management, DWH, Big Data
At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
As our company grows and we work with a wider range of enterprise customers, we’re looking for a well-rounded individual for the role of Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for a range of product management functions to help advance one of Egnyte’s core products - the Content Collaboration Platform. In particular, Web UI is the most frequently used component of Egnyte and is the primary access point for users to Egnyte’s cloud-based platform.
Your experience in customer-facing roles, strong technical background, understanding of cloud solutions, and the ability to deliver high-value solutions that are meaningful to users and organizations will make you a successful candidate for this role. You will work directly with customers, support, sales, engineering, user experience, marketing, and other product managers to define, prioritize, and deliver product enhancements and features that increase the growth of Egnyte.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
· Work as part of the team of Product Managers, that defines product vision, strategy and develops Egnyte’s product roadmap
· Collaborate with 16,000 customers including Red Bull, Yamaha, BCG to define meaningful product enhancements that improve deployments, user experience, and adoption
· Based on quantitative and qualitative research, test your hypothesis by rapid prototyping, A/B testing, design sprints
· Work with engineering to oversee the KPIs deliveries and development of high-quality applications
· Run beta programs and solicit product enhancement ideas
· Author application documentation, training guides, and related materials
· Train employees on new applications and features
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
· 5+ years of Product Management experience
· Demonstrated experience in creating new SaaS/Enterprise products or advance existing ones
· Strong prioritization skills
· Strong technical background. A deep understanding of software development is required.
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Experience in the information security sector
We are looking for a Product Lead who will work in collaboration with the Global team and take responsibility for growing the product. Our product team will be the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of BLITZPOKER on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintaining a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations team, to comprehend user-faced hurdles, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions and also ensure that BLITZ Brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage products with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Plan daily operations.
- Responsible for the growth of a critical business line for the company.
- Identify key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 7-9 years of experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office & MS-Excel.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling, and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
So, we are looking for amazing product managers like yourself, self-motivated and driven to build products with a massive impact on society. You get to work closely with IIT/IIM alumni to build India's next biggest community!
PS: Recently, jM Android App won #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Hidden Gem Award. Join us in our mission to spread #1BillionSmiles and become #GooglePlayAppOfTheYear 2022.
- Website: jumpingminds.ai
- Instagram Page: instagram.com/jumpingminds.ai
- #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Award: jumpingminds.ai/googleplaybestof2021
1. Ariba Khan - linkedin.com/in/ariba-khan-ab8a2944/
2. Piyush Gupta - linkedin.com/in/piyushgupta27/
SugarBox is a first-of-its-kind platform in the world that empowers users without an internet connection to use Apps
and enables Apps to work even in places with bad or no internet / network coverage.
We are working on making internet services more available, reliable, affordable, and contextual for everyone. Over the
next 2 years, our goal is to transform the travel experience for 300 mn commuters monthly, unlocking over 2.5 billion
hrs of digital consumption, where otherwise Apps don’t work reliably, due to unstable or inexistent cellular
Position: Product Lead
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Role Type: People Manager
● Obsessed with the consumer and create solutions matching his needs.
● Ability to think out of the box and create solutions that will be path breaking.
● Ability to mine data and unearth pain points, to arrive at solutions.
● A hustler who can wear multiple hats and likes chaos.
● Ability to define product roadmap – short/ medium / long term.
● Person understands business and drives a function output independently including the P&L of it.
● Ability to handle the entire product life cycle right from conceptualization to the success of the product in the
● Manage a multi-faceted team of developers, PM’s, QA resources and designers to deliver a functional product
which creates impact matching wide org level goals.
● Engineering graduate with Network or a Software degree.
● MBA is a plus though not a mandate.
Experience and Skill Requirements
● Good people and partner management skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● 8+ years of Product Management experience with 3+ years leading a team of 3+ PM’s.
● Must have handled at least 1 entire product lifecycle affecting 1million+ users.
● Proven record of driving business metrics including acquisition, retention, and P&L.
Any Other Requirements
● Startup experience will be a plus.
● Candidates from top institutes (Tier 1) only apply.
● Consumer internet B2B, B2C experience preferable with companies like Freshdesk, Hotstar, Cisco, Nokia,
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Delivering MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Setting pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals, delivering a monthly revenue forecast & proposing an overall budget to ensure success.
- Developing the core positioning and messaging for the product & performing product demos to customers.
- Developing sales tools and collateral also brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Preferred experience in a job in the healthcare market
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) and technical background, with experience in data driven projects, analytics dashboards and B2B platforms
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority