- 2-7 years of total experience in Product Development.
- BE/BTech or any relevant degree with a background in consumer internet products
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them - you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished
- You carry the optimum blend of business, creativity (UI/UX) and technology.
- You are hands-on and go-getter to build & enhance your product through team work.
- You are on a constant drive to expand the product through research & stitching new partnerships.
- Person from a travel & accommodation background will be preferred.
- You’re expected to be a polymath who can bring ideas and analogies from different domains to solve a problem. You should be able to understand third or fourth level metrics.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste
- Finger-tippiness with data: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Hands on experience on MS Excel is preferred.
- Most importantly, you should be fun to work with.
- You’ll be responsible for absorbing all the complexities of the domain and make simple, elegant and polished products for our users. You’ll have to learn and unlearn fast across domains.
- You’ll be working closely with the engineers, designers and analysts who care deeply about their product. You should be able to quickly build rapport with them. Persuasiveness is more valued here than authority.
- You’ll be owning product charters and would be responsible for every delivery. Your product charter will change as we evolve.
- You should be able to understand macro changes in the market and identify potential opportunities and risks. You should be able to plan features in smaller sprints while keeping an eye on the larger vision.
- You’ll be extremely meticulous and prudent in testing every feature that goes out. We ship high quality software.
- You’ll be the internal evangelist of the product who will go to everyone and help them understand why we should build a feature.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player who can adapt to new and evolving processes.
About University Living
JOIN OUR COMPANY
We are growing our team to support our growth and we are looking for talented people who enjoy the collaborative and innovative culture of a young high growth company and are hungry for an opportunity to grow with the team and have a lot of fun along the way.
We believe there is a real gap in the retail market for healthy food and snacks for children, and we want to make this better!
If you’re a pro-active someone who enjoys getting things done in an entrepreneurial set up, then read on! WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
Please do take a look at our website www.slurrpfarm.com where you will find more information on our company.
Slurrp Farm is a food brand for children. It's our mission to provide tasty and 100% natural alternatives to the junk food that surrounds kids today. We believe that, in many ways, we need to go back to eating like our grandparents did; to the nutritious traditional food that has existed for millennia in India. Thanks to the invaluable support of experts in paediatric nutrition, we help parents fighting the good fight of feeding their children healthy from an early age and making it fun.
The founders of Slurrp Farm, Shauravi Malik and Meghana Narayan, are foodies, entrepreneurs and parents to young children.
Meghana used to run the public health practice at McKinsey India, and has studied at Harvard Business School, was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University and a Computer Science engineer from Bangalore University. She was also on the Indian national swimming team and it is her personal goal to up the nutrition table for Indian kids.
Shauravi used to work for Sir Richard Branson's Group Holding entity at the Virgin Group, and in the Consumer and Healthcare Investment Banking team at JP Morgan in London. She studied Economics at Cambridge University and at St. Stephen's College in Delhi University.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT SLURRP FARM?
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing of Slurrp Farm's D2C Website
Build Slurrpfarm's online presence while maintaining efficiency and ROI
Use data supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation across buyer's journey
OUTCOMES: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT SLURRP FARM?
Improve website conversion and double it within the next 12 months by focussing on the customer UI/UX (Double it to c.2%, which is very achievable)
- Shopify+ experience to execute an end to end customer centric D2C strategyfor Slurrp Farm, while co-ordinating external IT teams and internal Brand team
- Identify key user behaviour trends and keep adjusting website and keep it up to date
- Track and keep a dashboard of key financials that the team need on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and ensure these are kept up to date by you
Project Management skills
- Strong project management skills to liase with Shopify developers, and other relevant third parties
- Able to evaluate technology and process alternatives
ROLE RELATED COMPETENCIES
Co-ordinate with various stakeholders
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship with a wide constituency, including colleagues, IT team and project leaders
- Strong consultative skills, problem analysis, negotiating and influencing skills to work with external consultants
Partner cross functionally with Brand, Product and Website teams
- Partners with a broad cross section of to deliver a robust high quality digitized D2C; be up to date with all teams and website to reflect the latest information
- Collaborates with manager to create clear outcomes, project scope, approach, and business case
Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
Develop reports on performance of campaigns at various frequency
Proposition of strategies and projections for coming months
2 Analytical skills
3 Organisation Skills
4 Tenacity and Relenteless Energy
6 Critical thinking
You bring deep understanding of Product manager for a D2C or at an ecommerce marketplace You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions
from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight. You are numbers focussed always
Your ability to plan, be organised and be on top of schedules is exceptional. You are proactive, focus on key priorities
You are very focussed on making your targets, and relentlessly chase the goal
You understand your mission and outcomes, and act proactively. You do not need to be chased or told what to do; instead you bring your ideas to the company
You are a logical thinker and a naturally deep thinker - we will interview you for this
1 Customer Obsessed
2 100% Commitment
3 Lifelong Learner
4 Bias for Execution
6 Honest and Integrity
Take care of the customer, and everything else will take care of itself. We live to delight and everyone spends time understanding the customer, regardless of their role
You take ownership of what you do and your word matters. You always hold yourself accountable to that which you commit to. Expect the same of your team and boss, in return You learn from others and grow fast; you continuously seek improvement, are always curious and have a bias for learning
You are detail oriented, solution focussed and outcome driven. You enjoy working in a tight knit and fast moving environment
We value agility and not just hustle
You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidence. Do what is right and not just politically expedient. Speak plainly and truthfully
You are always prepared to address the problem, and work collaboratively to land on the right answer, not just your answer. There is no "I" in team. Your ego is under control
1. What will you think about (a lot of the time?)
• Am I pushing the co-founders and the team to be better at what they do every day?
Am I exhibiting and living the values I want to see everyday in the people around me, and the people I help recruit?
Am I excited to be at Slurrp Farm, because I see myself become the best version of me?
2. Why is this exciting to you?
You are interested to operationalise strategy in real world setting, and want to build a world class modern digital business with over 10 million customers
You are keenly interested in the digital space in India, and excited to learn how to scale D2C in the FMCG food segment
You are interested in learning how to build great workplaces within a company that is both growing and highly diverse
You care about people, you care about being invested in, as an individual and you believe in mentorship
3. Where have you been?
You have demonstrated prior experience in building D2C businesses on platforms such as Shopify, Magento &
You must have a deep understanding of the full D2C tech stack (Commerce, marketing, analytics, etc)
You will have 3-5 years of prior experience in a top-notch organisation, or with a great boss whom you have learnt
a lot from.
You are someone whose teams will really miss you when you leave, but they will understand your reasons for
4. What does compensation look like?
You should expect a performance based, fair and very feedback oriented culture
You exact starting salary will depend on your experience, fit and your potential
The Role: Phyllo is looking for a Web3 Product Manager who's ready for an exciting fast paced start-up journey. In this role, you will strategize on developer problems related to Web3, prioritizing the right ones to be solved by Phyllo. We are integrating with Web3 platforms as supply partners to source creator data. You will work with these platforms to integrate over APIs or other mechanisms. You will also work with developers to identify the use cases and flows required to package and deliver that data. Our vision is for Phllo to be the data infrastructure for all Web2 and Web3 developers that are building for creators.
- Evangelize your vision to the engineering team, broader product team, and customers.
- Collaborate with technical leads in engineering to help drive technical decisions that match the platform’s product goals.
- Work with engineering, other product managers, and customers to capture requirements and document user stories and use cases.
- Build a community of developers and creators around shared problems; gather feedback from the community regarding solutions, prioritization, design, etc.
- Design solutions that have iterative phases with incremental value.
- Build a world-class developer product and platform.
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for B2B products.
- Experience building or working with Web3 products.
- Familiarity with Web3 technologies and ecosystems.
- Familiarity with API design and development.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
- Track record of successful delivery of complex projects.
- 3+ years of industry experience. 1+ years of product management or related experience.
- Strong technical background.
- Advanced degree in technical or business field.
- Knowledge of developer tools and market space.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization standards.
- Existing network connections with Web3 developers, builders, and teams.
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
What we have achieved so far?
Since we started in 2015:
- 1M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Recruiters/founders/hiring managers from 20000+ companies from small startups to Google have used our product.
- We have become India's biggest website to hire premium talent (source: similarweb)
- We have bootstrapped and scaled revenues to $1.5M/year. 97% of the ownership is within the company.
About the role - Product Manager at Cutshort
- Research user problems and using lean methodology, build validated and innovative solutions to solve them
- Use the cutting edge technologies such as AI, GPT-3, metaverse, Web3 etc (whenever they make sense) to solve unsolved problems
- Embed growth features inside the product to grow it exponentially
- At least 1 year of full-time experience as a Product Manager in a technology-driven startup environment
- At least 2 years of experience working in software development teams
- A sound understanding of the technology world and how it is shaping the future.
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them.
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to do product innovation to solve unsolved problems
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- One phone screening round
- An assignment to test your key skills
- Interview 1 with our Tech Co-Founder & Product Management Advisor
- Interview 2 with Nikunj (Founder & CEO)
- Open discussion with our tech and design team
- Offer and close
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Thrive is currently looking out for a rockstar Product Manager. S/he will be a very important person in Thrive's growth story. An ideal candidate will be someone who is highly data driven and understands the Indian consumer well. This person will be involved in the entire product development life-cycle; from concept through release.This person will also work directly with the founders of the company.
- Manage entire product development life-cycle from conception to design, development and roll-out
- Conduct market research, users survey's (qualitative & quantitative) to understand changes in market requirements
- Build & maintain Product Requirement Documents, and contribute to product road-map
- Liaison between Business Development, Design and Engineering teams to keep everyone up-to date on product road-map and release schedule's
- Conduct A/B testing of new features/updates launched within the product to identify the right path forward
- Co-ordinate with Design and Engineering team to ensure timelines are being met on both sides; whilst keeping all relevant stakeholders upto date; Utilize JIRA for work and workflow visualization to optimize work.
- Perform competitor analysis and bench-marking
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing web products with a background in technical product management or web development.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong quantitative capabilities; an an ability to understand analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Tag Manager is a Plus!
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
• You would work closely with business and technology teams to plan and execute the
product strategy of Mintifi. We are looking for individuals who can grow into future
product leaders - people with leadership, drive and a passion for software products and
design. Define with business stakeholders the product roadmap for Mintifi
• Focus on the – what/why elements of defining solutions
• Analyze end - end process flow and consumer journey of the product
• Handle product vision, product marketing, and client/partner management.
• Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
• Creating elaborate mockups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business processes,
formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis,
ongoingscaled deliverables and presentations.
• Experience with creating and managing banking/fintech product
• Experience in designing and understanding consumer journeys
• Experience in designing wireframes and product requirement documents
• Excellent understanding of LOS and LMS
• Communication, Management skills
• Experience in digitization, automation of the business processes
• Market & Consumer Insights Research Skills
Sr .Product Manager - e-commerce
(Online Product Management)
Truemeds .in our mission is “ to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all”. Through our products and services, we enable lakhs of India to choose medicines that are effective on their health as well as their wallets. We do not compromise on quality when it comes to the medicines we sell on our platform, the service we provide, or the people we hire. We are backed by Info edge capital, which has enabled many startups like Zomato and Policy Bazaar to become household names today. If you are looking for exponential growth,
- EXP- 3-6 Years
- Powai (Mumbai, Maharashtra)
- Product Management, Analytical Skills, Manager Technology, Customer Experience,
Research, Management, Strategy Development, Product Strategy, Business Operations
Roles & Responsibility:
- The Product Manager at the company would be responsible for end to end Product Management for the assigned vertical
- The Product Manager at the company would be responsible for end to end Product Management for the assigned vertical
- The job responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to End product lifecycle management.
- Define and evolve our platform from strategic planning, product road-map, product design and specification, overall product quality, and tactical execution
- - Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand
- Partner with team members to collaborate and extract meaningful insights and articulate product strategy, positioning, and decisions while eliciting commitment of resources.
- Oversee the product life-cycle from ideation to implementation to ensure a seamless transition into releases and grow our product with aggressive deadlines
- Advance product development methodology, policies, and governance frameworks to improve and enhance user experience, product, and feature prioritization, release predictability, quality, and velocity
- Measure and analyze the performance of product initiatives against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics. Continually generate ideas for product introductions and expansion
- Establish processes to improve quality and speed of product delivery such as comprehensive requirement gathering, proper documentation defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics, etc.) to ship high-quality products.
- Have strong generalized problem-solving skills which involve structured thinking, ability to analyze situations, and creativity to come up with ideas and solutions.
- You don’t easily get “stuck” and have a strong and clear sense of what a high-quality product feels like (you use or are aware of a bunch of products and apps and what’s good and not good about those) and a high bar on quality.
- Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of mobile/web applications and ecosystem - app stores, deep linking, server-side and client-side designs
- Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas.
- Are very customer-focused and ensure the quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others
- Ability to interpret and make decisions based on data
- Bring in independent thought, like challenging conventional thinking and identifying opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology.
- Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently, and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up, things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen, every day. Our Culture
Must have worked on scability and solving complex product problem. Need people from startup, tech enabled or internet industry background
Built and designed strategies for scalable products, and led projects across growth and P&L. Should have worked on multiple aspect of the product.
Good to have track and tracce, map,gps product background.
Product Manager - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the masses in India, which provides intuitive solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and provides a payments platform for digitizing payments across financial institutions. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Omidyar Network and Blume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $8 million in seed and Series A funding. The company was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India's Most Innovative Wealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task Force Event.
Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone. We have brought together a fantastic team with folks with prior experience at Google, Amazon, Oracle, Microsoft, IFMR, WebMD, that are all working towards this common mission together.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
- Manage the execution of the entire product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond.
- Break down the overall roadmap into specific components for you to own the backlog.
- Grow the products and features for both existing and new products.
- Own responsibility and accountability for the product experience and associated OKR’s.
- Define, implement, and own metrics to monitor and communicate product performance, validate hypothesis, refine content and experience.
- Analyze and educate the business on the market dynamics, trends and our competition.
- 3+ years of experience in product management. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, and other related stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions. Works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.