- Knowing and working on what specific framework problems need to be solved, what new problems they give rise to, and the architectures that work at scale.
- Coordinating with the design and back-end teams
- Taking risks, and learning quickly from your mistakes.
- Brainstorming between various approaches, doing small experiments to test the hypotheses
- Aligning the team to follow a particular approach, being thorough in your research.
- Collaborating well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- A passion for system design problems, exposure to various tech frameworks
- Should have a crystal understanding of App architecture and how React Native interacts with the native layers for iOS and Android respectively
- Familiarity in using Hooks for functional components with state, PureComponents.
- Hands-on experience in using State Management Libraries (Mainly Redux).
- Understanding React Native internals, memory profiling, and performance improvements of the application.
- Experience with building projects in Gradle (Android Studio) or xCode with iOS.
- Create Energy - Insatiably curious.
- Experience in Agile/ SCRUM methodology and modern tools like Jira, Slack, GitHub, etc
A mission-oriented early-stage fin-tech startup which is building a suite of carefully tailored financial products and delivery mechanisms to fulfill the aspirations and needs of middle-income households in urban India. Jodo is started by three co-founders, who have a pedigreed education background (IIT/IIM) and relevant professional experience in financial services. More importantly, they come from a similar background as the customer segment they are serving, and have done extensive customer research to understands the needs of the customer. It is backed by high-quality investors.
-UI developer should be highly skilled in Web Design and implementation with a passion for building great web-based user interfaces.
-Elegantly implement page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS.
-Advocating Web interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability.
-Create rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as a blueprint for content and technical development.
-Work closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
-Ensuring pages are programmed error-free, cross-browser, cross-platform, and optimized for download performance.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
-Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
-Knowledge of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
-Knowledge of Unit Testing with Jest
-Exposure in SEO, Web Service integration, asynchronous request handling, partial page update etc.
-Exposure to Node.js would be an added advantage
-Knowledge of different process tools like Git, SVN, Jenkins etc.
-Strong experience in Responsive Design, React JS
-Understanding of Native and Cross Platform mobile applications and user experience best practices
-Exposure to Node.js, Angular and React Native would be an added advantage
Looking for Senior Front End React JS Developer responsible for development and maintenance of complex business system. Passionate to be part of young and fast paced growing high-end Tech start up
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Takes ownership in leading the work & result oriented to see through delivery commitment
- Innovation / Continuous improvement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Positive attitude & Role Model
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Establish guidelines/best practices
- Stake holder management
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/Msc. (Computers)
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience developing front end web applications using React.JS
- Experience working with React.JS components
- Hands-on experience with state management using Redux.
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Comfortable with integrating RESTful APIs.
- Experience solving cross browser compatibility issues
- Knowledge of good design practices and website architecture
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with Native iOS and Android app development a plus
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC would be nice
Candidates with experiencec in SaaS product development, deployment and Code Versioning using Git/BitBucket, and exposure to agile development practices will have an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple technologies like .NET 4.0-4.6, ASP.NET, MVC, CSS, C# .NET, VB.NET, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, ADO .NET, Entity Framework.
- Working Knowledge in MVC Architecture will be preferable.
- Experience in Web Services, WCF, Web API.
- Experience in Windows Forms, WPF.
- Working knowledge in SQL queries Stored Procedures, with a strong background in SSRS/SSIS report writing.