We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
The incumbent will be expected to work as Product leader for Ecommerce Supply & catalog & shall impact areas ranging from how suppliers list their products with Moglix's product catalog; to how products make it through our warehouse; to how our customers find & discover the products.
Business (Sales, Supply
Chain, Catalog team, Supply and
Understand their vision and challenges to align tech product roadmap to address the same.
If required (need basis)
Qualification & Experience
3+ yrs work experience in a similar profile i.e Product management – Catalog/Supply in ecommerce organisations
Excellent analytical, communication & people management skills
High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
B. Tech & MBA (Tier 1/ Tier 1.5)
- Own the product strategy; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Connect activities and deliverables to business outcomes.
- Should be highly granular & hands-on.
- Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Have the ability to be able to work with complex cross functional teams/ should be able to influence cross functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance.
- Should be data obsessed.
- Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations.
- Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations.
- Candidate must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working
- Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards the customer goals and organisation priorities.
- Should have the ability to define economic rationale for every major effort and translate into metrics.
- Hand in hand with QA team to deliver excellent experience.
- Work experience in the Ecommerce industry is highly preferred.
- Desired Skills: - Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :
Our client is one of the most innovative and fast growing InsureTech platform that offers contextual insurance in a blink.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. We want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners, in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time.
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are creating various verticals such as acquisition, growth, partner integration (B2B2C) & community. You will have a very critical role to play as the leader of one or more of these verticals.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.
As a senior product leader, you will interact frequently with other key stakeholders during the research, design, and development process to build the product vision, iterate the product and partner on execution. You will shape the product strategy and roadmap for your products, and guide your team to build innovative and scalable products and drive execution excellence.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Product and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high impact Insurance solutions.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4+ years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
- B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
- Experience in building & leading high-performance teams
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
- Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
- Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
- Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
About The Role
In its broadest sense, a growth product manager is the one who identifies the company's growth opportunities and directs the team's efforts to drive them. The growth PM works on improving a specific business metric to grow revenue and profits in the long term. It is a unique role at an intersection of product development and marketing. From the marketing perspective, a growth PM thinks about the right product-market fit, how to showcase features, what's the right price for the market, and how to improve user experience to get more users through the funnel. Whereas, from the product development side, they should take into account back-end, front-end, and design capabilities to prove their hypotheses and experimentations.
What You Will Do
- Understand the Higher Education market and the needs of users using deeply qualitative/quantitative techniques
- Breaking down complex problems into measurable steps and action them to execute product ideas.
- Defining, executing, and leading holistic and tactical strategy to boost user acquisition, distribution, onboarding, and retention within the product.
- Working with multiple stakeholders and teams (Business and Tech) to understand business targets and drive execution.
- Designing sound experiments and developing great frameworks to test the efficacy of your solutions that also allow you to execute with speed and fail fast & learn.
- Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously
- Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction
- 3+ years of product management experience in consumer-facing product management roles is a must. (consumer internet space is preferred)
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements.
- Relevant experience in building a growth-driving feature, for example - in-app referrals.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, and features and drive the management of the product.
- Familiarity with A/B testing, product requirement documentation, managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
- Comfort rolling up sleeves to perform quantitative analysis and reach sound conclusions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategies and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Demonstrated experience and success leading Salesforce/CRM implementation projects.
- M.B.A. from top tier B-school preferred;
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or equivalent
- Meets/exceeds leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds functional depth and complexity for this role
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs, and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
PST Time Zone: 7.00pm - 3.00 Am IST
We are looking for a Product Manager, who is passionate about building products and solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
The company's primary product, at the moment, is our e-commerce app in development.
You will have end to end product management responsibility including roadmap definition, product definition, prioritisation and execution.
You will be assisting in and execution of product/solution features aimed at winning in strategic markets, based on deep understanding of market and company strategy
You will work closely with cross functional teams to define the product specifications and will be responsible for continuous prioritisation of product features in a scaled agile development environment.
You will be hands-on in driving along with engineering the delivery of critical product initiatives, managing all aspects such as planning, Communication etc.
You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
You will work closely with the development, architecture and design teams.
You will drive the go to market messaging for the features you are responsible for.
Extend the goal to establish as a Trusted Partner for our Traders as well as Internal Team with real-time data and decision tools.
Ensure stable product releases and continuous support
Improving speed of inhouse product development & team capability building.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with < 5 years experience preferred from Agri, Food, Ecommerce industry in hands-on product management roles, Require experience of 4+ in the same industry.
Strong experience on and deep understanding of enterprise IT technologies such as software, virtualization and cloud.
Deep hands-on technical expertise, to understand and translate business requirements to technical requirements
Deep customer empathy and customer facing experience, including the ability to discover the true requirements.
A deep understanding of software development in a team.
Ability to capture/document detailed product requirements specifications using standard templates and processes
Ability to create, prioritize and manage the backlog for the product and its features
Ability to perform planning activities related to schedule, resource, and cross-functional execution
Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience presenting to customers, partners and senior executives.
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Ability to evangelise Product Vision
At Qsignage, we are looking for a person who is highly passionate about building innovative solutions for the rural market with a focus on value-driven deliverables, wants to work, learn and expand their capability into the start-up domain.
This role is a great fit for someone who enjoys project management, process improvement, and fast pace environment.
Apply to the link below and get in touch with us now!
SKILLS REQUIRED (Market Research and Product Development)
- A passionate researcher who leverages opportunities and deliver actionable insights for driving innovation
- Intellectually curious about learning new skills and challenging self to be better in every move made towards the company's growth
- Ability to build and manage the diversified team and show a sense of direction towards achieving the vision
- Able to champion customers and market insights to drive product, market, and business strategies
- Should be able to identify and address critical business issues through collaboration, analytics, and market intelligence
- Ability to liaising with the clients to negotiate on the research projects
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the business need
- Understand the business objectives and design a research methodology to dig out the primary as well as secondary information
- Should be able to collect data on Customers, Market place and competitors
- Should have validated experience of setting direction for large scale products keeping delightful user experience as the end goal
- Create products that empower rural advertising in the market or allow clients to remain competitive in the market
- Determine all the environmental factors and design product specifications
- Should be obsessed with Users and continuously ask What, How & Why to identify gaps in the critical systems and create products keeping deadlines in mind
- Perform validation at every stage through continuous research and evaluation
Remote Work | Flexibility | Flat Structure | Entrepreneurial Culture
The high degree of value on Autonomy, Flexibility, Empathy, and Mobility
An awesome work culture that has an agile team with a growth mindset
Location : Gurgaon
Education Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech, MBA from Tier 1 institute preferred
Skills Required : Define product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
Experience : 3 to 6 years
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and
bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales and support to ensure smooth product roll out and user engagement.
- As a product manager, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- The perfect candidate has to be a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage roll out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirements into software requirements.
- B.E./B.Tech a must. MBA from premier institutes preferred
We are Looking for professionals who have an analytical perspective, have worked on enterprise-level projects, and always seek to exceed customer expectations.
In case, you find the company profile and JD matching your aspirations and your profile matches the required Skill and qualifications criteria, please apply here with the response to questions.
We shall reach you back for scheduling the interviews post this.
About the Company :
Driven by a Passion for Excellence :
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMNEXT, our flagship and award-winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. We consistently focus on using the state of art technology solutions to provide leading product capabilities to our customers.
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXT's customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
Educational Qualification :
- B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- 60% in Xth, XIIth /diploma, B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- All education should be regular (Please Note - Degrees through Distance learning/correspondence will not consider)
Exp level - 1 to 5 yrs
Location - Andheri (Mumbai)
Technical expertise required :
- a) Meeting clients to understand their CRM and process requirements.
- b) Work as a team member for system requirements definition process and system setup during implementation.
- c) Re-engineer business processes to ensure accurate CRM roll-out.
- d) Creating and managing the project schedule, participating in performance standards discussions.
- e) Translating client requirements into system configuration and custom developments and prepares an achievable delivery schedule.
- f) Coordinating with departments to ensure delivery.
Desired Proficiency :
- a) Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and analytical skill.
- b) Ability to deliver on timeliness
- c) Excellent customer facing skills
- d) Appreciation of Business Issues
- e) Strong Technical background.
- f) Experience in BFSI and CRM domain is preferred.
- g) Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus.
If this role sounds exciting to you and fulfills your future goals, then we would love to hear from you.
- Know customer needs through research and market data
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Develop Annual Business & Marketing plans for assigned product/ portfolio
- Achieving the portfolio sales & profit objectives.
- Conceptualization, Designing of Marketing Inputs & Communications.
- Creating, implementing & Monitoring Product campaigns.
- Attending technical queries of Customers / Field Force on brands / portfolio.
- Conducting Strategy / Briefing meetings of Field Sales Team.
- Conducting Consultant/Technician Meetings & giving Technical Presentations
- Training of Field Force
- Field work for assessing strategy effectiveness & implementation, competitor monitoring
Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd.
Collegedunia is India's Largest College Discovery Platform and Personal Admission assistant.
CollegeDunia ranks as country's third best education portal by Yahoo India & Business Standard. Collegedunia also featured in Inc42, Economics times, FirstPost, YourStory, and many more.
Designation: Product Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
• You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
• You’ll be creating a road-map from conceptualization to release.
• You’ll evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
• Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
• A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
• Strong knowledge of SQL or Python.
• Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc
• Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
• Good team player
• Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
• You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support, and engineering teams.